Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

3DCalling all Stargate Fans!

• freekzillafreekzilla2 Posts: 0Member
    Raffs wrote:
    Hi mate
    Here's the specs
    Windows XP
    AMD64 4000
    one 120 gig HD
    two Gforce 7200GT's
    And 8 fans
    As for the layout it will stay more or less as is as i like it although i've added a passage way down the center and i've mocked up the large ship docking area also there are some windows on the model but they will not show up until it's textured however i do have plans to add more.:D

Yea, it was just a suggestion. I like my stations the way I like my women, bumpy and spread out. LOL! JUST KIDDING!!!!!!!!!!! I'm glad neither of my GF's are here to see that!! But you saw where I was going with my suggestions? By the way, don't mind me right now. I have been dealing with a REALLY BAD ear infection for the last week and have been in a great deal of pain even though I have been heavily medicated to combat that. It's spread all the way down my jaw and into my shoulder. I made the mistake of getting water in my ear and now am stuck with the consequences. So please excuse anything I say right now.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User]2 Posts: 3Member
    freekzilla wrote:
    Yea, it was just a suggestion. I like my stations the way I like my women, bumpy and spread out. LOL! JUST KIDDING!!!!!!!!!!! I'm glad neither of my GF's are here to see that!! But you saw where I was going with my suggestions? By the way, don't mind me right now. I have been dealing with a REALLY BAD ear infection for the last week and have been in a great deal of pain even though I have been heavily medicated to combat that. It's spread all the way down my jaw and into my shoulder. I made the mistake of getting water in my ear and now am stuck with the consequences. So please excuse anything I say right now.
    Can't say i've had the pleasure of an ear infection the worst i can remember is a broken wisdom tooth
    get well soon :thumb:
  • BarBar171 Posts: 0Member
    freekzilla wrote:
    Here's some ideas just in case you've hit a brain fart; like I get those every other day.

an earth based competitor to the Goa'uld Al'Kesh design

I don't know if this counts, but i once made a model of a ship which(In my mind), was the Tau'ri version of the Tel'Tak.
    It has massive engines, and cargo room enough to hold a Stargate(I made panelling on the underside which represented a door through which a gate could be lifted into the ship).
    bar.
    Bar wrote:
    I don't know if this counts, but i once made a model of a ship which(In my mind), was the Tau'ri version of the Tel'Tak.
    It has massive engines, and cargo room enough to hold a Stargate(I made panelling on the underside which represented a door through which a gate could be lifted into the ship).
    bar.
    Nice:thumb:
    Thanks. I always meant to paint it, but other stuff kept getting in the way.
    bar.
    Bar wrote:
    Thanks. I always meant to paint it, but other stuff kept getting in the way.
    bar.
    Is'nt that always the way :D
    Indeed.
    bar.
    ok Bar, so I'm not the only one that is doing that; answering questions with "indeed" just like Tea'lc. I actually did it twice in the grocery store the other day. The second time I caught myself doing that AND bowing my head like Tea'lc does. I think I'm addicted.
    That's nothing:
    I walk around with my hands clasped behind my back too...

:lol:
    Magnets!?!

Excellent model Raffs. got a little human/block for to show the size of here?
  • mikalamikala176 Posts: 440Member
    Guys it's not frowned on to seek a shrinks help nowadays.....
    It's cheaper to just stay crazy...
    Bar wrote:
    That's nothing:
    I walk around with my hands clasped behind my back too...

I've done that for years. And I've just about mastered the eyebrow thing too. I am such a freak.
    freekzilla wrote:
    I've done that for years. And I've just about mastered the eyebrow thing too. I am such a freak.
    But are you a 6'10" Black guy with a gold medallion in his forehead?(I'm still trying to master that part...)
    Bar wrote:
    But are you a 6'10" Black guy with a gold medallion in his forehead?(I'm still trying to master that part...)

Chris Judge/Tea'lc is not 6'10". But no, I can't quite go that far. And I'm a bit too pale to impersonate CJ/Tea'lc. I did shave my head once though. It didn't have quite the look I thought it would.
    freekzilla wrote:
    Chris Judge/Tea'lc is not 6'10". But no, I can't quite go that far. And I'm a bit too pale to impersonate CJ/Tea'lc. I did shave my head once though. It didn't have quite the look I thought it would.
    I went bald for a year also. It was just for a change. I was amazed at how hot my head was the whole time(I suppose hair must act like cooling fins, or something, channelling all the heat away).
    Anyway...
    We were talking about spaceships...
    Choo1701 wrote:
    Magnets!?!

Excellent model Raffs. got a little human/block for to show the size of here?
    Thanks mate :)
    well no human but a 302 instead
    Bar wrote:
    I went bald for a year also. It was just for a change. I was amazed at how hot my head was the whole time(I suppose hair must act like cooling fins, or something, channelling all the heat away).
    Anyway...
    We were talking about spaceships...

Indeed. Ju`iu. Kel'cha. Mi`la tu`tu?
    Daedalus class ship. Still needs work lighting greebles and details etc.
  • Lord ErisuLord Erisu0 Posts: 0Member
    Some great stuff in this thread.

As for the bald thing. I've been shavin' my head for about 3-4 yrs now. Occassionally tryin' to grow it back, but it was annoying, so I went back to shaving my head.
    Casperhead wrote:
    Lovely.
    The Daedalus is such a beautiful ship!
    bar.
    Casperhead wrote:
    Looks like you've got a nice start there mate:thumb:
  • SADDAMINSANESADDAMINSANE0 Posts: 0Member
    Originally Posted by Bar
    It's cheaper to just stay crazy...

Amen to that
    Ya have more fun when ya nuts

Bow Before Your God:devil:
  • SGA-3DSGA-3D0 Posts: 0Member
    Here's my recently modified version of the Daedalus. Not 100% accurate, but good enough.
    SGA-3D wrote:
    Here's my recently modified version of the Daedalus. Not 100% accurate, but good enough.
    Beautiful. Do you have the small cut-out on the underside?(About halfway along the length)
    I was watching screen-caps yesterday and found there is a hollow in the main body.
    bar.
    SGA-3D wrote:
    very nice:D
    When I say "modified" I don't mean to say I modified the design, but my original model...
    SGA-3D wrote:
    When I say "modified" I don't mean to say I modified the design, but my original model...
    I understood.
    Do you have any more views of it?
    bar.
    I could make some, but I'm a bit busy atm.
    Hi, what do you think about this new Goa'uld mothership class, named Scarab. Well, model is not entirely mine, Dudartist made it, but I made original concept art.

Raynor_Mastaba.jpg

More views:
    http://stargate-art.wz.cz/Grafika/Scarab.JPG

This discussion has been closed.