Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

3DCalling all Stargate Fans!

• [Deleted User][Deleted User]2 Posts: 3Member
    that's lockhead martins stealth boat.
  • USS MarinerUSS Mariner0 Posts: 0Member
    You mean the Sea Shadow? I think it's more than a decade old
    Hi all
    Well i thought i'd have a bash at something a bit different not to sure what this is going to be it's between a defence platform, ship yard or star port i'm leaning towards a defence platform but it's not set in stone yet.
    anyway here what i've got so far.
  • freekzillafreekzilla2 Posts: 0Member
    Raffs wrote:
    Hi all
    Well i thought i'd have a bash at something a bit different not to sure what this is going to be it's between a defence platform, ship yard or star port i'm leaning towards a defence platform but it's not set in stone yet.
    anyway here what i've got so far.

Raffs, dude, that thing is looking sexy! Why can't it be all those things? Could be usefull to have that sitting in orbit if there was an emergency close by. Just my opinion. Looking good though.
    Damn thats some very cool guns and awsome details!
  • thorthefifththorthefifth0 Posts: 0Member
    http://www.scifi-meshes.com/forums/3d-wips/1630-hyperion-stargate-ship-4.html

here is the final version of the Hyperion all textured. Yeah I am not good at texturing at all.
    http://www.scifi-meshes.com/forums/3d-wips/1630-hyperion-stargate-ship-4.html

here is the final version of the Hyperion all textured. Yeah I am not good at texturing at all.
    Thats a nice little ship you've got there:)
    Hey you too, Raffs. Whatever you make yours it will rock.
    Hi all
    Here's a basic mock up of the orbital deffence platform and some basic layout details.
    8 twin particle weapon turrets
    4 flight decks for transports, supply ships ETC
    The rear structure will contain missile tubes top and bottom
    C&C in the centre
    and at the far end there will be some sort of super structure for a war ship to dock in order to carry out repairs
    Oh and some smaller point defence guns.
    Nice, with those F-302 bays you can tell its made by the Tau'ri immediatly.
    Raffs wrote:
    Hi all
    Here's a basic mock up of the orbital deffence platform and some basic layout details.
    8 twin particle weapon turrets
    4 flight decks for transports, supply ships ETC
    The rear structure will contain missile tubes top and bottom
    C&C in the centre
    and at the far end there will be some sort of super structure for a war ship to dock in order to carry out repairs
    Oh and some smaller point defence guns.

Nice idea :thumb: can't wait to see more (and possibly a couple of "other" ships docked as well :p ;) )
    Thanks chaps
    Cool render again !!!
    Choo1701 wrote:
    "Klaatu barada nikto"

Too much "army of darkness"?
    er..Nope ...way before then: The Day the Earth Stood Still? ;)
    I'm working on a Daedalus class ship. Heres what I got so far.

I'm thinking the stuff that the arrow points at needs to be moved to the front a bit, but I'm not sure coz its very hard to get the shape right without blueprints.

Comments would be greatly appriciated.
    Also anyone know if its possible to render all 4 viewports into 1 image at once?
    Tried create something, I end up with this:)
    Mostly inspired by Daedalus Class...
    shiro wrote:
    Looks cool:thumb:
    Eagle wrote:
    I'm working on a Daedalus class ship. Heres what I got so far.

I'm thinking the stuff that the arrow points at needs to be moved to the front a bit, but I'm not sure coz its very hard to get the shape right without blueprints.

Comments would be greatly appriciated.
    Also anyone know if its possible to render all 4 viewports into 1 image at once?
    Try giving Bar a pm as he's making a large scale deadalus i would of thought that he would have blueprints or line drawings to take measurements off he may be willing to share:)
  • alanch90alanch900 Posts: 0Member
    to shiro: cool ship! does it has a name?
    dude raffs your ship is looking awesome! I love the hangars on it. And the greebles are sweet.
  • SADDAMINSANESADDAMINSANE0 Posts: 0Member
    Man You got some skills.

Bow Before Your God:devil:
    Thanks all for C&C.
    Alanch90, the name is USS Icarus:)
    looks good shiro. Lots of stars in the first pic:D
  • freekzillafreekzilla2 Posts: 0Member
    thorthefifth, looking good man. Don't worry about the texturing too much. It's not an easy thing to do. You are about a 150 gazillion steps ahead of me. It is a nice ship though. What I like most about it is that it's not a cookie cutter design and clearly your own, but still shows it's bloodlines to other Earth ships. Anyone could copy a ship, it takes REAL talent to create your own. My hat's off to you dude. :thumb:

Raffs, man-o-man, that is looking super sexy. Hmmm, I was thinking of something like that myself. Are you secretly reading my mind or something? LOL! Just kidding. I am looking forward to seeing the end result.

Eagle, very nice. Is that in 3d max right? Don't forget to name your ship. The spot where the arrow points to does need to come forward a little, but only the bottom part, so that it creates a slant back, but just a little. Looking good though.

Shiro, ok, that thing is just plain sexy. Very nicely done. Hmm, the Icarus, a companion to the Daedalus. Definitely a next gen ship. Excellent job.

Everyone has clearly put in a lot of effort and thought into their work. Your work and thoughts are respected and appreciated. Great job guys. Keep on modeling!!! :thumb:
    shiro wrote:

Cool ship. :thumb:

reminds me a bit of Alnair's Achillies Class (which is good :) )

also: couldyou post some renders that are a bit lighter?
  • jimi kanejimi kane0 Posts: 0Member
    New wings, like the f302s. Better?
    Here is, what I'm currently working on.
    In another forum, someone was wondering, what an Ori fighter craft would look like, so I gave it a try. looks a bit like a cylon raider of the new age, but I think, this ship still has a lot of its own features. still heavy WIP, so ideas on how this might look like would be cool.
  • mikalamikala176 Posts: 440Member
    Specs how about a dish weapon projector unit up front somewhere to tie it together design wise to its parent ship?
    like the main weapon of the transport ships? I thought, it would be on the side arms. the glowy part of the pincers are, in my opinion a cool place for weapons.
    Not sure, if a weapon like that would look suitable since most small fighter crafts have fast firing weapons and the ori main weapon wasn't exactly the fastest weapon in firing rate.
This discussion has been closed.