Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

3DNCC-1701-E

• scaramangascaramanga331 Posts: 0Member
    hmmmm

I've got a lot left to learn. :D

Don't mind learning though ;)
  • RomuRomu0 Posts: 0Member
    I agree about the pipes :p
  • IRMLIRML253 Posts: 1,993Member
    big thanks to romu for digging up some of the newer WIP renders, here you can see the shuttlebay doors open and closed, and one of the lifeboat bays, when the lifeboats have been ejected, I'm also uploading an old one of the observation lounge because you can see a little bit of the display texture in it
  • AethernautAethernaut0 Posts: 0Member
    Delicious!
  • tooie32tooie320 Posts: 7Member
    nice work on both the doors and the escape pod hatches. If ya going to make the nemesis version of the enterprise e the center door needs to be changed.

Carl
  • IRMLIRML253 Posts: 1,993Member
    tooie32 wrote:
    nice work on both the doors and the escape pod hatches. If ya going to make the nemesis version of the enterprise e the center door needs to be changed.
    could you try and be more specific
  • FreakFreak1088 Posts: 4,361Member
    Holy Crap! This is amazing! One of the best if not the best WIP on the site at the moment! Aceman get the header back up, so this can be header! :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User]2 Posts: 3Member
    my god, i think you have taken the term "insane detail" to a whole new level with this one :eek:
  • SnowCrashSnowCrash191 Posts: 279Member
    As we are recovering WIP images for this mesh here's an older version of the nacelles from a while back.
  • baxartbaxart0 Posts: 0Member
    *can't talk; jaw has fallen through floor and is half way to China*
    Amazing!!!!
  • FlyFly0 Posts: 0Member
    This is incredible! Cant think of anything else to say...Im in awe....

The animation of the gases in the bussard just blew me away.
  • Michael-AdamMichael-Adam171 Posts: 0Member
    this is just.......wow! its....really....am speechless! the level of detail! you are good man!
  • LonewolfLonewolf0 Posts: 0Member
    This will possibly, THE most detailled Sovereign ever.
    The amount of details put into this is simply amazing.
  • SGA-3DSGA-3D0 Posts: 0Member
    Lonewolf wrote:
    This will possibly, THE most detailled Sovereign ever.
    The amount of details put into this is simply amazing.

Definitely the most detailed yet. Superb work:) .
  • ns_exilens_exile171 Posts: 0Member
    Holy *insert expletive of your choice here*!!!!!

I am totally amazed at the detail you've put into this thing, it looks absolutely fantastic.

You're one of the head modellers at ILM, right? C'mon, you can tell us... :)
  • TallguyTallguy350 Posts: 467Member
    ns_exile wrote:
    You're one of the head modellers at ILM, right? C'mon, you can tell us... :)
    I think if that were the case it would have 1/4 the detail but be done in a week. ;)
    Bill "Tallguy" Thomas All I ask is a tall ship...
    Various Work: U.S.S. Constellation - Matt Jefferies Concept Shuttle
  • VulcanVulcan0 Posts: 0Member
    [Jack O'neill] Niiice! [/Jack O'neill]

Beautiful modelling, mate. I especially like the aft torpedo launcher.
  • lennier1lennier1913 Posts: 1,282Member
    I´m not much of a fan of the design itself but I really like how you combined the three big TNG design styles (John Eaves, Andrew Probert and Rick Sternbach).
  • Nell 3DNell 3D375 Posts: 125Member
    more updates! more updates! more updates! more updates! more updates! more updates! more updates! more updates! more updates! more updates! more updates! more updates! more updates! more updates! more updates! more updates! more updates! more updates! more updates! more updates! more updates! more updates! more updates! more updates! more updates! more updates! more updates! more updates! more updates! more updates! more updates! more updates! more updates! more updates! more updates! more updates! more updates! more updates! more updates! more updates! more updates! more updates!........... Sorry
  • Mr. WildeMr. Wilde197 Posts: 121Member
    SGA-3D wrote:
    Definitely the most detailed yet. Superb work:) .
    Not only detailed. It's ACCURATE!!!
  • REL777REL7770 Posts: 0Member
    This is getting better and better
  • sovranesovrane332 Posts: 0Member
    Man! This is Crazy detailed. This is so... I am spechless
  • SteveHSteveH0 Posts: 0Member
    Most impressive work! I suppose you are going to model the aztech pattern too? ;)
  • TallguyTallguy350 Posts: 467Member
    No, he's going to model the guys that put the ship together, and they'll model the aztecs.
    Bill "Tallguy" Thomas All I ask is a tall ship...
    Various Work: U.S.S. Constellation - Matt Jefferies Concept Shuttle
  • JedilawJedilaw0 Posts: 0Member
    SnowCrash wrote:
    As we are recovering WIP images for this mesh here's an older version of the nacelles from a while back.

Pardon my ignorance, but if the mesh itself is on IRML's drive, why not just do some current renders? The suspense is killing me.
  • LonewriterLonewriter236 Posts: 1,078Member
    me likes alot...
  • AuralisAuralis0 Posts: 0Member
    :eek: :eek: :eek:
    /me bows to the master.

As usual, truly inspirational work IRML, just plain outstanding.
  • Ze AratlossZe Aratloss171 Posts: 0Member
    Hey I just notice that the last outside view of the observation lounge you mad the Nemesis mod in it. Could we see a render of different angles from the inside of the modded observation lounge with activated screens if its possible? Details are incredible and accurate, I am a big fan on small details and your are nailling it good!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User]2 Posts: 3Member
    My god man, if you are not doing this professionally, then you should be. I am totally amazed by your work!!
  • mattcmattc181 Perth, AuPosts: 322Member
    and the vultures begin to circle...

edit: and that tooie person was correct, the shuttle bay door is wrong.