Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

3DNCC-1701-E

• scifiericscifieric1122 Posts: 1,497Member
    I ... I can't believe I missed this thread! You modeled the lights inside the warp engine bussards! The conference room is a wonderful model in and of itself and I'm only on page two ... I've got so much catch up reading and joy to inhale.

IRML, great work.
    Tallguy wrote:
    No, he's going to model the guys that put the ship together, and they'll model the aztecs.
    Tallguy, thanks for the chuckle!
  • admiral hortonadmiral horton201 Posts: 145Member
    i like what i see cant wait til its finish

note:use to be Enterprise-G and very glad to see the forums back up and running
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User]2 Posts: 3Member
    This is going to be the Absolute Definitive Enterprise-E when you finish it. It doesn't seem like your leaving anything for the textures to do. You should really try to give them a chance too ;), Equal opportunity and all.
  • TheGreatRajaTheGreatRaja171 Posts: 0Member
    the rate he's going it'll be IF he finishes... Sort of the Never ending Project
  • Master EkiMaster Eki0 Posts: 0Member
    No matter how long he takes...it'll be spectacular! Kind of like the Cistene Chapel of meshes...may take years, but it'll be pure art!
  • sovranesovrane332 Posts: 0Member
    Ok This is just Awesome. But my question is, did u make those Details from your mind or do you have the original blueprints? For real. I am very interested in doing details like these
  • NayslayerNayslayer333 Posts: 57Member
    Maybe he just watched the movie a billion times. lol
  • ZasurusZasurus0 Posts: 0Member
    WOW! Truly amazing! Models like this are what inspired me to come back! :) Keep up the good work.

Zasurus
  • MauimanMauiman0 Posts: 4Member
    So when will this beauty be completed? and When will Rel's be completed?
    Hmmm, you (Mauiman) should ask: Will this beast EVER be completed? Cause IRML seems to deserve a special place for doing this job - he should be called MEMBER OF THE INSANE DETAIL CLUB.
  • SamuraiSamurai185 Posts: 408Member
    He is.
    "Perfect. Then that's the way it shall be."
  • SnowCrashSnowCrash191 Posts: 279Member
    oh no he isn't.......

oh, my mistake, yes he is.......

And i reckon it will be finished when it's finished. I know it's pretty low detail low poly work but it's still time consuming :)
  • NickatNiteNickatNite0 Posts: 0Member
    Very awsome! The breifing room on page 2 is one of the best interiors I have ever seen. I thought the thumbnail was a reff pic from a movie!
    Great work IRML... I really like the busard effect. Thought I think the hot and cold spots on it could be a little more contrasted... [IE the dark bits darker and the light bits lighter] :) Still looks very cool
    Uh, Nutsy? That is just the most disturbing avatar I have ever seen! LOL!

I can't wait to see this whole thing done. It's already increadible!
    Also just saw some of the interious pics... AGHHH damn thats high detail :D though i exspect nothing less... Really stunning.

And yeah eric i found it and had to have it :D
    Oh, this thread really has to be bumped up...

How's the progress coming???
  • psychopsycho0 Posts: 0Member
    don't you think he would post updates, if there were any worth mentioning, without you bumping his thread?
  • IRMLIRML253 Posts: 1,993Member
    correct, if I did have any updates to show they would already be in the thread
  • mattcmattc181 Perth, AuPosts: 322Member
    idiots.
    It's not idiocy to give a compliment for good work by bumping a thread to let new users see what's been done so far.
  • chronochrono0 Posts: 1Member
    Master Eki wrote:
    It's not idiocy to give a compliment for good work by bumping a thread to let new users see what's been done so far.
    It is when a simple PM to the thread author would've done the same.

Just avoid bumping threads more then 2 weeks old next time. ;)
  • JedilawJedilaw0 Posts: 0Member
    Attaaaaaaack of the Necrooooooooos...
  • lennier1lennier1913 Posts: 1,282Member
    We really should have a strict warning for necroposting cases (maybe two thirds of the points needed for a 48 hour ban).

@Dave: Considering your account status it´s probably best if you lock the thread until your next post or else it´ll get bumped even more than it already has.
  • IRMLIRML253 Posts: 1,993Member
    well I don't want to put people off posting in my own thread, this is the first time it's happened to this one anyway
    Splendid !!!

All of them
    Sorry, I didn't mean to offend anyone or pee in their cornflakes. I've been on the internet since 1994 and, until today, had never even heard the term "necroposting" before. Next time I'll keep my mouth shut.
  • Countdown5Countdown5363 Posts: 72Member
    Whats your render time with something like this?
  • chronochrono0 Posts: 1Member
    Master Eki wrote:
    Sorry, I didn't mean to offend anyone or pee in their cornflakes. I've been on the internet since 1994 and, until today, had never even heard the term "necroposting" before. Next time I'll keep my mouth shut.
    Controlling necro-posting(posting in threads not updated for about a month) is to allow for people to get their new projects viewed before it becomes second & third page news within a matter of minutes. This is something that happens on all busy boards.

So don't stop posting! Just be abit more moderate about things. ;)