Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

3DUSS Nakamura (Ambassador Class)

12345679»

• ryo80ryo800 Posts: 0Member
    Thank you, gentlemen :)

MattC - Haha it's tough to really get motivated. I'm still cringing at building the rooms for the saucer all over again. I guess I'll get over it and finish though
    It looks good, but the blue glowy bits in the nacelles and the deflector could use more of a glow, more like what you did for the bussards. Those bits glowed quite a bit on screen.

Oh yeah,that's done in post. I could do it with the lights in-render for animations though, if I can ever get around to that. Good catch though. I went back and added it
  • StarshipStarship465 São Paulo - BrasilPosts: 1,976Member
    SheA’s wonderfull!
    mattc wrote: »
    A very fine job....almost gets me motivated to update mine....well...maybe not.
    Lazyness when getting old ? :D
    I know... look whoA’s talking this...:lol:
  • evil_genius_180evil_genius_1804256 Posts: 11,034Member
    ryo80 wrote: »
    Oh yeah,that's done in post. I could do it with the lights in-render for animations though, if I can ever get around to that. Good catch though. I went back and added it

It looks awesome. :D I used to have to do that stuff in post also until I switched to Lightwave. It actually has an option to do those glows in the render, as long as you have it activated in the rendering program.
  • mattcmattc181 Perth, AuPosts: 322Member
    Starship wrote: »
    Lazyness when getting old ? :D
    I know... look whoA’s talking this...:lol:

More a case of real life work keeping me busy. 5 out of the next 7 weeks I'm going to be on the road.....ugh.
    mattc wrote: »
    More a case of real life work keeping me busy. 5 out of the next 7 weeks I'm going to be on the road.....ugh.

Ouch!!! In seven weeks, 5 on the road??! Yeah, I think that later it will leave you to much tired and out of motivation for anything other than to relax. I hope that, at least, you get some fun in the way along these 5 weeks. ;)