Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

3DBSG- Battlestar Raven

12346»

• arashikamiarashikami0 Posts: 0Member
    Not a problem. I got sucked into Mass Effect 2 this weekend so I didn't get any more work done on the Viper, but I will try to get the geometry finalized by this weekend.

Rob
  • BolianAdmiralBolianAdmiral1115 Torrance, CaliforniaPosts: 2,567Member
    I look forward to that!
    Here is the Mk 4 roughed out with detailing. I think I will have to round out the nose some more to make it less square. I've started the base shading of the model, but I think a lot of the color will come from the uv mapping. As always, feedback is requested.

Thanks,
    Rob
    78453.png78454.png78455.png78456.png78457.png
    I cannot believe I missed this last update! Very nice work on the Viper... like I said in my PM... she's like a more "production line" version of the Blackbird... very badass-looking. :)

And where can I sign up to join your Viper squadron? :) Thanks again for using my logo!
    Thanks, I think a few minor tweaks are in order for the design as well as some more detailed texture maps, but for now, the Mk 4 shape is complete. I wanted it to be a transitional model that captured elements from the Mk II and hint at the Mk VII design. Hopefully I will have some more time to model this weekend to try to finalize the Raven and the Viper meshes.

Here are some images from the Raven so far..

Rob
    Nice update! I agree that the Viper shape is fine as-is... I wouldn't change anything on it.
    Well, it certainly has been a while, but here is the lighting plan I came up with as well as a basic, logo like image. I am going to put this project to bed for a while so I can focus on some other projects I have been lagging behind on, but I will definitely revisit the design for a more high detail model.

Rob
    81836.jpg81837.jpg
  • StarshipStarship465 São Paulo - BrasilPosts: 1,976Member
    I believe she still needs a few greebles here and there, as some rusty to the hull, but I think that you did a good work with her. :)
    Thanks, I have a lot of greeble packs I have picked up over the years and more detail is something that I have been looking at for the future. I am currently working on improving my texturing skills so I can add the higher levels of detail in the renders, such as rust, etc.

Rob