Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

3DAshley's Star Trek WIP Thread

1101112131416»

• wibblewibble415 Posts: 262Member
    The bigger ships would get the glory, but the Portsmouth class was the workhorse of the fleet, keeping the logistics division moving. While the Miranda gained a lot of favor, the Portsmouth's reliability and extreme range without maintenance on standard nacelles of its era kept it active within the fleet for almost 50 years before being turned over to private owners.

Feeling strong Lower Deck vibes here. I bet they have been on a lot second contact missions as well.

ashleytinger
  • ashleytingerashleytinger927 Central OhioPosts: 862Member
    wibble wrote: »
    The bigger ships would get the glory, but the Portsmouth class was the workhorse of the fleet, keeping the logistics division moving. While the Miranda gained a lot of favor, the Portsmouth's reliability and extreme range without maintenance on standard nacelles of its era kept it active within the fleet for almost 50 years before being turned over to private owners.

Feeling strong Lower Deck vibes here. I bet they have been on a lot second contact missions as well.

Lower Decks is the more respectable version. These are the blue collar ships doing the dirty jobs you don't give to your big explorer ships. ;)

portsmouth_class__uss_hagerstown__by_ashleytinger_df2j090-fullview.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9ODI3IiwicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvZmFjNDUyYTYtMGJhMy00YjNhLTkxMTUtNDk1Yzg2MDFhNzczXC9kZjJqMDkwLTA2NTY5ZjAxLTAyNjYtNGM2MS1iYWZlLTY2ZGE1MjQyNWJlYi5qcGciLCJ3aWR0aCI6Ijw9MTI4MCJ9XV0sImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTppbWFnZS5vcGVyYXRpb25zIl19.bC8IagglHnmTMEy0mB5ZclK0IUIOBJEg4aQxRe7LnwY

Finished up the build of the ship with the registry I'm going to end up using first, the Hagerstown.
    RekkertWarp Propulsion LaboratorywibbleLizzy777Ael'swolfmancaveat_imperator