Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

3DAndy Probert's Enterprise NCC-1701-F

1234568»

• oldmangregoldmangreg198 Woodland Hills, CAPosts: 1,339Member
    Oh please don't let this thread be dead. I need to see that bridge Andrew Probert is designing too. Plus, I want to see the final product of the Hasley-Class. =3

Patience; it has been only a few days.
    Your right to an opinion does not make your opinion valid.
  • vmblastvmblast3 Posts: 0Member
    Oh please don't let this thread be dead. I need to see that bridge Andrew Probert is designing too. Plus, I want to see the final product of the Hasley-Class. =3

Dont worry about that. ;)

However, I have to add that this is long term ongoing project and be prepared for a long wait. Andy is a very busy guy and his paid projects have priority. This is his "hobby" project, something that he really loves and enjoys doing and he can only work on it when he clears schedule a bit, so dont expect (unfortunately) any new updates in the next few months :(
  • BolianAdmiralBolianAdmiral1115 Torrance, CaliforniaPosts: 2,567Member
    Good to hear work is still ongoing. Look forward to future updates.
  • You know, the weird thing about people complaining (as they were a few pages back) about couches and tables on the bridge should see some of the Jeffries concepts for the original TOS bridge, which (of course) pre-date Probert by decades...

As for this E-F...honestly, not working for me. Much would prefer either the Eclipse or Century class by DJ Curtis.
  • duplicate post
  • publiusrpubliusr550 Posts: 1,747Member
    Looking forward to more.
  • vmblastvmblast3 Posts: 0Member
    publiusr wrote: »
    Looking forward to more.

Unfortunately, Andy is still super busy with his paid projects .....but we'll get there ;)
  • CaptRicoSakaraCaptRicoSakara171 Posts: 0Member
    take your time. I can't wait to see more. Including that bridge. =3