Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

3DStar Trek Etc.

167891012»

• spacefighterspacefighter2 Posts: 0Member
    really liking your ivarix, similar to the valdore. it's a nice design with some pretty cool detailing but some parts(the front of those under fuselage nacelles) seem too much like they have been cut from boxes. personally i would slightl change the colours on the latest version so the panel lines, especially the feather like ones, stand out more.
  • AresiusAresius359 Posts: 4,171Member
    Also like the Ivarix. Looks kinda like a sister-class/smaller brother to the Valdore.
  • VALKYRIE013VALKYRIE013547 Posts: 1,473Member
    Well, to those of you who read the Star Trek books, in the Novel Serpent amoung ruins, it describes the Tomed incednet, with the Enterprise B in 2311.. and the Romulans are a huge part of the book, and one of the classes they mention is the Ivarix, the flagship. So to me this is a precursor of the Ddedrex and valdore, with some Ktinga mixed in. So this is a "Lost Era" Romulan Warbird! maybe 4 of these types destroyed the Enterprise C!
  • peppermanpepperman0 Posts: 0Member
    Always good to see a new Romulan warbird coming to life. Liking the Ivarix for sure and will keep an eye on the thread.
    kinda Jumping around on the first contact ships right now.. worked a little on every one of them (Including the Ivarix) but not much to show except for the sabre right now

for the sabre, changed out all the lifeboats for more accurate ones, and redone the impulse engines to bring them up to my current standards!

for this one, just a fews heres and theres, but mainly figureing out a good texturing scheme!

so, still alive and going!
    105227.jpg105228.jpg
    Okay, Moving on to the Steamrunner! This one has more to do than the rest.. the others have the windows in, shied grid in.. just some details like greebles, or upgrading some details to my current level.. The steamrunner.. needs windows! and a few other things.

so.. in progress on laying out the windows ( using the iffy refs.. the Drex ones are the closest, but the textures on drex's renders.. have much to be desired.. and the line are.. well are maybe 80%, and don't even show the windows on the lower hull) so going as best as i can!!

Thanks!
    105271.jpg105272.jpg
    Steadly working on this.. Installed the windows (all that triming, and caulking..sheesh)

added the RCS thrusters, and done some detal work.. stillnot quite done.. but getting closer!

Just at a point with these things, that I'm working alot on them.. but don't have much to show!

Thanks!!
    105379.jpg105380.jpg