Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

3DKlingon Heavy Weapons Platform

• Dann-ODann-O0 Posts: 0Member
    Excellent his design is so elegant I bet these Klingons never set foot inside of a walmart.:p You really have the star trek thing down.
  • AresiusAresius359 Posts: 4,171Member
    wow... that's nice...
    So get well soon, MadKoiFish...
  • MadKoiFishMadKoiFish9831 Posts: 5,332Member
    some more things
    Attachment not found.
    Each day we draw closer to the end.
  • scifiericscifieric1122 Posts: 1,497Member
    The "Things" are cool!
  • the rear part of the engine looks really good. I don't like how the engine is attached to the hull though. Perhaps make the front section a bit narrower. It might look less disturbing.
    hmh... 4 torpedo tubes aft but only 2 to front? Uncommon for a warrior race...
  • This is looking great! Your designs always kick butt.
  • FreakFreak1088 Posts: 4,361Member
    Loving the look or her Rear!
    I am just loving it more and more! keep up the good work!
    I second that... That ship is so great... Both in size as well as in look and shape...
  • Darth MaliceDarth Malice0 Posts: 0Member
    Looking awesome Madfish...
  • EBOLIIEBOLII205 Posts: 362Member
    OI........talk about old.....Been hit N miss lately I see this ol' thing is back and looking really good I say

now that you resolved the I-issues where do you stand on those mini tut's? I have been patently awaiting a look-see at those

Man this is looking real good I like the Qronos feel to the details
    my internet issues heh, havent been solved. . . least not properly. :p
    The tuts are slow in getting resolved mostly because i like to work on the machine connected to the net. (exp if Im posting it to a thread kinda hard otherwise in that regard lol) I have aquired some hosting for them and should have html up soon, I hope lol but I have been sick and busy modeling and um AHEM playing games >_< I think I have my hdds all dealt with as best as I can have now since they are all pata and everything is sata on the new systems. . So I should be able to locates the datas and get rolling on them.
    I forgot about this one
    tytle.jpg

Rushed Art hullplating tut
    Its the tut related to this ship. sorta lol Sp that wil save me some work writting. I think lol.. rough site will be up soon content will take some time. Ill leave this up as long as itll take for me to replace the url to someplace else.
    ze pdf for the thing
  • JustinDixonJustinDixon0 Posts: 0Member
    Man, the opening image there for that tut looks ULTRA real! thats friggen amazing
  • BoogerMcBoogerMc176 Posts: 243Member
    Glad to see this ship back out of moth balls. Still looks good. Will be keeping an eye on it once again.
  • JAGsterJAGster0 Posts: 0Member
    MadKoiFish you are awesome. This is why I love this place, so many awesome artists sharing their talents to help others learn the tricks of the trade. Thanks for sharing your talents!:thumb:

BTW have your ever reposted that lighting tut that you did some time back?
    Working on it, I have it backed up to html somewhere Im needing to find it again. . . . . I have all the pics but heh cant find the txt. The window via boolean cut tut is uploading now. Ftp keeps timing out so its taking a bit.
    MKF, Thanks for that Tut, it will be very helpful. I think I can make it work for Blender. :thumb:
  • 3D Master3D Master171 Posts: 0Member
    Damn good, as usual.
    Nice tutorial Madfish, thanks...:thumb:
    Some disruptor thingies. Eh Dunno if I like them or not.
    Attachment not found.Attachment not found.Attachment not found.
    Il be adding the tuts as time goes and I feel like writting lol Link in my sig will take you to the tut site.

Oh I dont know how blender will handle the open corners. ZThat tut is a bit diffrent than how I do it now unless Im extruding/beveling across non planar surfaces IE 90deg bends or rounded corners. MAX has extrude/bevel from normal or local. Each does things diffrently.
    Love that full bodied belly shot. Just wish it was panelled already...
    Nice I like those disruptors.

I think Blender does it the same way. But the tut has given me an idea on how to go about doing it. thanks again.
    quite nice... but just confused by the fact that the aft section has 4 torpedo tubes and the front only 2...
    might be that the Klingons now look for their ass, but a warrior race would more likely face the enemy with the front rather than the rear...
  • BarBar171 Posts: 0Member
    Maybe it's because, although they are a warrior race, they spend a lot of time in retreat, with the enemy on their tail?
    :D
    more like your forgetting this mesh is at most 40% done.
    Lest you forget I originaly had some 20 launchers in the belly of this thing at one time.
  • mikalamikala176 Posts: 440Member
    Just means they are bada$$
    Will it have those luncher back?