Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

3DStar Trek Interiors

1128129130131132134»

• BrandenbergBrandenberg2176 CaliforniaPosts: 2,300Member
    You're prolific, and it's so good. I can't believe all the interiors at Deviant art.
  • BolianAdmiralBolianAdmiral1227 Torrance, CaliforniaPosts: 2,650Member
    I just noticed this, and wanted to share it here with Rekkert… a different style of door keypad in the episode 11001001.

7ggynro7zxpe.jpeg

ru1svpv3rk8q.png

• RekkertRekkert4348 Buenos Aires, ArgentinaPosts: 2,336Member
    @solaremes: Yes, I'll probably include it in the same cutaway, makes sense doesn't it?

@Brandenberg: Thanks!

@BolianAdmiral: Indeed, those were the doorbells during TNG season one, literally the front of floppy disk drives with some white and blue tape on them. We've reproduced them on the interactive corridors at work, outside of Shuttlebay two.

Heh, I remembered why I originally abandoned this project back in February, I wanted to use that transporter panel from the auction, however the okudagram style didn't match that of the station, as Fontana is TUC era and that design is more "lost era" Enterprise-C style. So I went with another design after all, based on some existing panels that I already had.

I also did another pass at the ceiling, so the lighting levels are much increased now; plus some misc details like the door labels and some tweaks on the wall paneling.

tadeo-d-oria-c3-01.jpg?1722496399
    tadeo-d-oria-c4-01.jpg?1722496473
    evil_genius_180StarCruiserBolianAdmiralwibbleDoctorShmullusBrandenbergRory1707caveat_imperatorLizzy777lennier1and 1 other.
    For all my finished Trek fan art, please visit my portfolio
  • wibblewibble1374 Weimar, GermanyPosts: 613Member
    Very Nice. To be honest I did like the previous lighting. It made the room appear more like a utility room and gave it a bit of the TOS movies atmosphere.
    But especially if I look at the second picture I accept that the new light really favours the set. And a brighter appearance surely serves the purpose of this station more. Especially if you consider that this room will be the first impression fore some visitors.
    edited August 2 #3996
    I love the padded walls and the floor. The plant in and of itself would be considerable work. The fire Extinguisher is a nice touch. "Alert, alert, fire on the transporter pad, Alert!"
    Post edited by Brandenberg on
    edited August 3 #3997
    @wibble: Yeah, I get your point and I went with that more subdue lighting on the Victory transporter room from the same era, but as you said this is more fitting of a starbase.

@Brandenberg: Thanks! That plant I did like 5 years ago following some tutorial, and I've been reusing it ever since. :sweat_smile:

Did some very small further tweaks, but it's done! Here are the final renders plus the ops cutaway including this side room. I admit the cutaway looks a bit weird, it would probably be better if it was flipped around so the transporter is at the back of the image with the full wall behind it, but I didn't want to change the angle of the existing image so much.

tadeo-d-oria-c9-01.jpg?1722651673
    tadeo-d-oria-c10-01.jpg?1722651678
    tadeo-d-oria-c11-01.jpg?1722651684
    tadeo-d-oria-c12-01.jpg?1722651689
    tadeo-d-oria-c13-01.jpg?1722651695
    tadeo-d-oria-fontana-station-ops-cutaway.jpg?1722653762
    Post edited by Rekkert on
    Rory1707StarCruisersolaremesevil_genius_180vfxartDoctorShmullusBrandenbergWarp Propulsion LaboratoryBolianAdmirallennier1and 6 others.
  • Rory1707Rory1707243 Posts: 247Member
    Beautiful update my friend!
    Rekkert
  • solaremessolaremes79 Posts: 45Member
    The transporter lounge turned out great! I especially like the new display. You are so fast in creating these graphics. And of course awesome update of the cutaway.
    Rekkert
  • richiewilchrichiewilch62 Posts: 46Member
    Really like this one. Every time I see this Fontana station set, I always think that we need to see more Ops centres, whether from yourself or on screen.
    Rekkert
    Slick, professional work
    Rekkert
    edited August 19 #4002
    @Rory1707 and @Brandenberg: Thanks!

@solaremes: Thanks! Regarding the displays, it helps that I have quite a large library of them already created, otherwise yeah they take a lot of time hahaha.

@richiewilch: Oh totally, and I'd love to see more on screen. As for myself, I have a few more in various stages of design but none that I'm happy enough to fully dive into. ;)

Here's another interior that I've started well over a year ago, but that as you can see is still rather basic so far: Shuttlebay 1 on the USS Victory. If you know your Constellation-class ships, you'll know Shuttlebay 1 is at the back on the starboard side of the ship:
    tadeo-d-oria-screenshot-from-2024-08-18-20-46-11.jpg?1724024819

I blocked out the design of all 7 shuttlebays and came up with specific uses of them all, so I see Shuttlebay 1 as the "standard use" bay, with regular shuttles flying out of it on standard away missions. Other bays such as 2&3 (which are connected) have more specialized shuttles and functions, while bay 4 (the big one at the front) is for large scale cargo operations, as well as special occasions where a large portion of the crew needs to be assembled in one space.

Anyway, here's what I've got of shuttlebay 1 so far, with some annotated renders to illustrate my ideas for it. The external door shape is directly taken from @Martocticvs's Constellation model, which I also plan to use for the final renders showing the open shuttlebay.

Very open to feedback on it all, I'm not at all married to what I have so far (which is why I've been sitting on it for a year lol).

tadeo-d-oria-c0-01.jpg?1724024797
    tadeo-d-oria-c0-02.jpg?1724024801
    tadeo-d-oria-c0-02-annotated.jpg?1724024805
    tadeo-d-oria-c0-03.jpg?1724024810
    tadeo-d-oria-c0-03-annotated.jpg?1724024814
    Post edited by Rekkert on
    Brandenbergevil_genius_180Rory1707StarCruiserwibbleLizzy777ashleytingersolaremesBolianAdmiralDoctorShmullus
    So you have those STTMP shuttle models. Cool. It's one I've needed to do. Will look forward to watching this one.
  • BolianAdmiralBolianAdmiral1227 Torrance, CaliforniaPosts: 2,650Member
    Very nice.
  • richiewilchrichiewilch62 Posts: 46Member
    Rekkert wrote: »
    @richiewilch: Oh totally, and I'd love to see more on screen. As for myself, I have a few more in various stages of design but none that I'm happy enough to fully dive into. ;)

If that's not a tease, I don't know what is. Will keep our eyes peeled. B)

On this shuttlebay, can't wait to see how it comes out. I don't think shuttlebay's get the attention that we'd like.
    BolianAdmiral
  • solaremessolaremes79 Posts: 45Member
    This is a very interesting project! I'm really excited to see how you work out the details.