Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

3DLate night (early morning) Trek design

123457»

• markmasseymarkmassey513 StaffordshirePosts: 587Member
    It would help if i attached the image.......
    87549.jpeg
  • fluxfirefluxfire181 Posts: 604Member
    I think the bridge layout looks awesome. Thought i have to say it... the personnel you have in the render look like they have muppet heads :lol:
  • IronscytheIronscythe0 Posts: 0Member
    Something about the thinness of the consoles and arch behind the captain's seat make me think the bridge feels too empty. The little curved steps into the two forward station wells also seem like they'd be easy to trip on.

This may just be my personal preference, but I have always gravitated towards the wider, bulkier console setups. Having stuff sort of wrap around you in a large spread of buttons and monitors (or one big multipurpose panel) seems more comfortable than having this one tiny thing right in front of you. The stations on the Galaxy class bridge are my all-time favorite because they serve a dual purpose in keeping the crewman from flying out of their seat (also the chair is really comfy). In comparison, these look like little lecture-hall desks, and my back hurts just thinking about them.

How tall are those stand-ins, anyway? I'd like to see how a larger or smaller one might handle that bridge. I for one am 6'4" and let me tell you, chairs and desks designed for people of average height are usually quite uncomfortable for me.
  • StarshipStarship466 São Paulo - BrasilPosts: 1,978Member
    ItA’s promising to be one of the best bridges all around!
  • AresiusAresius359 Posts: 4,171Member
    ^,_,^ Cute people you have there. Wait aminute, baldies, okay, they have no tattoos, but are they Romulans? :P

I like the bridge, though I find the frontal stations (I take it Nav and OPS) to be a bit short.