Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

3DShips of the Federation Civil War

• kborakkborak1 Posts: 0Member
    glad to see the nose of the bajorn ship isnt causing you any grief anymore. Looks amazing, as usual!
  • XFozzbouteXFozzboute654 Posts: 1,627Member
    Thank you.
    Fireball wrote: »
    Fantastic work man.
    Great stuff you wont even mirror the textures on the wings :p
    Dedication at it's best lol
    I probably will mirror the textures for the other wing. I will make some changes to them though so they don't look exactly alike. I just haven't finished the textures for the one wing yet.
  • FireballFireball331 Posts: 0Member
    XFozzboute wrote: »
    Thank you.

I probably will mirror the textures for the other wing. I will make some changes to them though so they don't look exactly alike. I just haven't finished the textures for the one wing yet.

Ahh okay, either way looks fantastic.
    I've never really seen textures of this quality before, it looks like it could be real! I dont blame you for mirroring textures, as a low poly modeller for games like Armada II, it's very easy to mirror without any trouble.

Cant wait to see more results, I loved that round Federation ship, the one that lacked a traditional saucer, can't wait to see where you go with all this.

By the way I looked at your other ships the other week, fantastic work on the TOS stuff!
    Thank you. That round ship will take some work to get it the way I see it but I felt that would be the first ship that the Federation sends out after it's restructure. Regardles of who wins the civil war.

UPDATE...
    More greebles for the Cardassians. I'm rather happy with them.
    358.jpg
    Just a distance shot to see if the greebles hold up.
    359.jpg
    I'm starting on the front part of the ship. This should look like the one on the Galor class ship but my references are crap here so I'm make some of it up.
    360.jpg
  • somacruz145somacruz1450 Posts: 0Member
    Yes they do :p
    It looks solid so far, just like the rest of your work :)
    Thank you.
    A few more things to end the night.

UPDATE...
    I decided to pull out my old unbuilt plastic model of the Galor to figure out the look of the front part of the ship and decided on what you se in the pic. I also made some changes to the yellow parts and I am much happier with them now. Although I will rebuild them tio have the ridges that the Galor has.
    361.jpg
    I made a little change the the wings by adding a small extra layer. I think it looks much better now.
    362.jpg
    363.jpg
    The last picture I did mostly for fun. I was thinking that Section 31 and the Freemasons could be part of the same nutty bunch.
    364.jpg
  • AresiusAresius359 Posts: 4,171Member
    So the Galor has three arrays of whatsoever on the front, okay.

Nice thing.

I like the idea of the freemasons and Section 31 being a "joint" grouping... :lol:
    UPDATE...
    Not much but I've almost got the wing textures done. I just have to make a few changes to keep them rom looking exactly the same.
    365.jpg
    366.jpg
    Thank you.
    UPDATE...
    I thought I'd try to make an LCAR display so I did on for the turbolift of the U.S.S. Soval.
    Done in photoshop.
    368.jpg
    367.jpg
    OK love the display, the whole turbo lift is just top knotch!
    Thank you.
    UPDATE...
    Did more work on the display for the turbo lift.
    374.jpg
    370.jpg
    371.jpg
    I have also begun to greeble the spikes of the Cardasian ship.
    372.jpg
    373.jpg
  • Genex-X1Genex-X10 Posts: 0Member
    Wow Truly impressive Fozz, I'm in awe at the amount of detail you put in, its just stunning
    UPDATE...
    I think as far as these greebles go, I'm done. I don't want to over do it.
    375.jpg
    376.jpg
    I also added a cheese grater near the thing up front.
    377.jpg
    I've made a few changes to the turbolift display. I fixed the font and a few of the jaged edges. Thanks to Bill Morris over at Okudagram.com for pointing me in the right direction for the font.
    378.jpg
    Last is a prototype for a door control display. The turbolift probably will need one.
    379.jpg
    Sweetness!
    Your just way too good at this XFozz, really.
  • Kyle-Dollard-15Kyle-Dollard-150 Posts: 0Member
    mint work man im loveing:D the federation designeds :D
    Thank you.
    UPDATE...
    In the first picture you can see I made some changes to the texture inside the engines. I think these make them appear a little less boring.
    380.jpg
    The second picture shows the textures for the airlock hatch and the landing pads.
    381.jpg
  • XRaiderV1.7XRaiderV1.7226 I have absolutely no ideaPosts: 1,074Member
    nice.
    great work.
  • StarshipStarship466 São Paulo - BrasilPosts: 1,977Member
    Crazy job!!!Congrats!
    man fozz your textures are just insane!
    Thank you.
    UPDATE...
    The first phase of the bottom textures.
    382.jpg
    383.jpg
    cool.
  • FireballFireball331 Posts: 0Member
    My mind has been blown, very very very cool
    Thank you.:D
    UPDATE...
    Textures for the airlock are done. Just a few things to fix and a few tweaks and I'll be done.
    384.jpg
    385.jpg
  • StarshipStarship466 São Paulo - BrasilPosts: 1,977Member
    Why this isn't headered yet?
    Fantastic texture job Fozz!
    Thank you.
    I''m not looking to be headered so it doesn't bother me.:D
    I looked over at the dedication plaques by Kmpr_rak at Okudagram.com and thought I'd try doing one. I went over to ACTD - Advanced Starship Design Bureau | ACTD Dedication Plaques to take a look at the templates. I decided to scrap most of it and start from scratch. Ignore the stardate since I'm not sure about that yet and I know nothing about how they are figured out, so in the end I will probably just make one up. The U.S.S. Defiant plaque that I have from the Franklin Mint was a great help.
    56282.jpg
    I have noticed a little something I have to fix but this is the final version. I may do a few alternate texture packs later on.
    56687.jpg