Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

3DCalling all Stargate Fans!

• SGA MaddinSGA Maddin331 Posts: 0Member
    119,294 polys?! ThatA’s amazing! very nice mesh. I canA’t wait to see it finished
  • PheonixPheonix1 Posts: 0Member
    Hello All
    I have Dimensions and basic specs for the fallowing ships, took an few years to get these about right but was well worth the effort. i was intending to use them for building an model but i never got good enough to do any of the meshes though :mad: :(

let me know if you would like any of these Via an PM

1. Goauld Class Mothership
    2. Ori Class Battleship
    3. Wraith Dart
    4. Wraith Hive Ship
    5. BC- 304 Daedalus Class Battlecruiser
    6. F-302 A and B
    7. Atlantis Class City Ship
    8. Aurora Class Battleship
    what do you mean by F-302B? and is the Hive Ship just a regular Hive Ship or the new ZPM powered one?
  • colbmistacolbmista2 Posts: 0Member
    Pheonix wrote: »
    what do you mean by F-302B? and is the Hive Ship just a regular Hive Ship or the new ZPM powered one?
    ahh what you mean new zpm powered? ones there is no new hive ships
  • Davide_sdDavide_sd4 Posts: 0Member
    colbmista wrote: »
    ahh what you mean new zpm powered? ones there is no new hive ships

Don't read this post if you want the surprise...

SPOILER

In the last episode (Enemy at the gate), we will see a new super hive ship powered with a ZPM.
  • Dr LeeDr Lee2 Posts: 0Member
    the SG+-1 F-302 is different to the SG:A F-302, specificly the layout under the main body of the fighter.

Can i just ask that people be careful with what they post about EATG.... i've had to endure 2 weeks of careful internet browsing due to the damn leaked copy and i don't want to be spoiled right at the death.
    sorry about that guy's. i had forgotten that Enemy at the Gate hadn't been aired on tv yet. my bad.:shiner:
  • Puddle_JumperPuddle_Jumper171 Posts: 0Member
    i wont get to that hive till i get the DVDs and study it sorry

and the F-302 A and B are just the different body designs.

i am wondering where i can upload these so you guys can get at them if u need?
    sorry about that guy's. i had forgotten that Enemy at the Gate hadn't been aired on tv yet. my bad.:shiner:

be careful what u say being the guys who do this work do lerk here once and a while.
  • FienderFiender0 Posts: 0Member
    Just incredible :thumb:
    The bomber actually looks like something the Ancients would have built.
    little update on my daedalus. I have to do some further work on the engines, because i'm not very happy with the actual work.
    63347.jpg
    erionmarina45
  • RJBRJB201 Posts: 182Member
    Looking good davide.

Modeling is now done.
    th_AncientBomberWIPJan9A_001.jpg
    th_AncientBomberWIPJan9B_001.jpg

Deck plan is about 95% done.
    th_ABDeckPlan3.jpg
    great work RJB!
    Righty... presenting the B-340:

Pictures
    orthooneje1.th.jpg
    perspectivemb1.th.jpg
    challangerender25ui6.th.jpg

Stats
    Length: 153 feet long Minus hyperspace spire on nose
    Width: 56 feet wide
    Height: 22 feet tall

Hull: quad-layer Trinium plating.

Crew:7, 1 Commander plus 2 shifts of 1 pilot, 1 comms officer and 1 bomb technician

Ship defense Weapons:
    Five MK III rail guns
    128 short range Naquadah enhanced ship-ship missiles

Ship offensive weapons:
    Two tri-barrel plasma cannons capable of firing up to 2500 shots each, at their lowest charge level.
    Rear bomb bay modular in design. Is equipped to carry either the Horizon module or a conventional bomb bay module.

Horizon Module:
    Single Horizon missile consisting of 9 individual Naquadah enhanced Nuclear Missiles/modified conventional load missiles.

Conventional Bomb Bay module:
    Consists of 18 smart bombs, either enhanced with Naquadah or not enhanced.
    Each bomb is capable of locking onto its target and home into it, no matter if it's in space or Atmosphere.

Hyper Drive:
    Lee-Miller designed Hyper drive duo-generator. Two hyper drive generators working in tandem, one generator in each drive pod

Sub-light engines:
    Tau'ri-designed Asgard core-enhanced Ion propulsion generator. One located in each drive pod

History
    After the battle for Earth at the start of 2009 the IOA decided that a fleet of just DSC-304s and F-302s was not a sensible tactic and a number of different ship classes were designed and put into production.

One of the smaller designs was the B-340. Designed to rival the Alkesh in terms of firepower the B-340 was Earths primary heavy bomber, with the FB-305 classed as a light bomber. Designed primarily by Dr Bill Lee the B-304's maiden flight was undertaken on morning of the January 23rd 2010 and piloted by Colonel Caldwell. The flight went off without a hitch.

May 10th 2010: the same B-340 undertook a simulated bombing run with two prototype plasma tri-cannons. Halfway through the run the rear cannon exploded, obliterating both the ship and the testing crew of four. With the B-340s planned offensive capability centering around the plasma tri-cannon the incident pushed the ships projected entry into service back by around 4 months.

May 19th 2010: the first hyperspace jump by the Lee-Miller hyper drive was a rousing success. Up until this successful jump the Tau'ri were unable to perfect a hyper drive system that was small enough to fit any ship smaller than the original Prometheus class. the Hyper drive system was made up of two separate generators running in tandem.

Due to the size of the generators and the B-340, the class was the first to receive the Lee-Miller hyper drive generator.

December 14th 2010: saw the first hyperspace jump by a B-340 from Earth to pluto. the jump was successful and the next four months saw testing extend out of the Sol System without any major hitches.

November 30th 2010: on a remote planet the plasma tri-cannon was successful in firing without overloading the plasma core and work began on fitting the completed B-304 shells with a pair of tri-cannons.

January -June 2011: testing continued on the b-340 and it's numerous systems while military chiefs debated on adding a bomb bay onto the rear of the two cannon bays. After lengthy debating, it was decided to add the bomb bay onto the rear and extend the length of the B-340.

March 2011: Work on the MKIII rail gun was completed and military chiefs included five into the design of the ship.

July 17th 2011: to strengthen the B-340s defenses 128 Naquadah enhanced space missiles were included in the design by ways of sixteen pods of eight missiles. The 'space missiles' differed from conventional ordinance with the inclusion of four small thrusters in the rear of the missile. The thrusters enabled the missile to change course even in zero gravity.

October 1st 2011: the first test flight of the first 'production' B-340 happened between Earth and Pluto with General O'Neill at the controls.

December 15th 2011: saw the first B-340s enter service in two squadrons. The first heavy bomb wing was to operate out of McMurdo while the second Heavy Bomber wing was station on Atlantis.

December 21st 2011: the first mission by a B-340 was undertaken to hit a Lucian Alliance compound. the mission by two B-340s, Ironically named 'Peacekeeper' and 'Peace bringer', was a complete success. Both bombers returned with little or no damage and reporting complete destruction of the target buildings.
    Davide_sd wrote: »
    little update on my daedalus. I have to do some further work on the engines, because i'm not very happy with the actual work.

looking good :cool::thumb:
  • meugen06meugen06334 Posts: 5Member
    VERY GOOD,I HAVEN'T SEENN A SHIP DESIGN LIKE THIS.:o
  • tadztadz175 Posts: 0Member
    nice work Dr lee, my latest
    HQ.jpg
    erionmarina45
    RJB wrote: »
    Looking good davide.

Modeling is now done.
    th_AncientBomberWIPJan9A_001.jpg
    th_AncientBomberWIPJan9B_001.jpg

Deck plan is about 95% done.
    th_ABDeckPlan3.jpg

Love the deck plans, although I nearly got a headache when I saw all the drones, lol. Are you going to post the design specifications of the ship (i.e. weapons, performance, dimensions) any time soon?
    Dr Lee wrote: »
    Horizon Module:
    Single Horizon missile consisting of 9 individual Naquadah enhanced Nuclear Missiles/modified conventional load missiles.
    Thought it was Naquadriah enhanced nukes? Nice work otherwise.
    tadz wrote: »
    nice work Dr lee, my latest
    HQ.jpg

:eek!::thumb:
    erionmarina45
    First things first....

5000 POSTS AND 500 PAGES!CONGRATS--SG-1.gif

Secondly, i restarted a long term ship mesh last night. Presenting the new and imporved Corvette...

corvette4hx7.th.jpg

corvette5qe9.th.jpg

Longer, Taler, Wider than the original... and now equipped with a small contingent of aux craft (2 Jumpers or 8 Mosquito helo's)
  • SolCommandSolCommand172 Posts: 0Member
    Indeed, Congratz :)
  • TridentkillaTridentkilla0 Posts: 0Member
    Hey guys, I'm really new here, and i was wondering if anyone had thought of what a Genii ship would look like. I would try my hand at it, but i don't have access to any of the programs you guys do. I've gone through nearly every page of this thread and i'm just amazed at some of the work you guys do.

I have been writing a Fanfic Based on stargate, however not from an Earth Perspective but from that of one of the remaining Harcesis/Goa'uld. The plot line requires the Genii to get ships due to stolen/leaked Goa'uld technology. Mostly in terms of Shielding, Weapons, Engines, and/or Power generation. I have a few ideas of my own, but i would love to see what you guys could come up with if you're interested.
  • Titan_HQTitan_HQ0 Posts: 0Member
    Hey guys, I'm really new here, and i was wondering if anyone had thought of what a Genii ship would look like. I would try my hand at it, but i don't have access to any of the programs you guys do. I've gone through nearly every page of this thread and i'm just amazed at some of the work you guys do.

I have been writing a Fanfic Based on stargate, however not from an Earth Perspective but from that of one of the remaining Harcesis/Goa'uld. The plot line requires the Genii to get ships due to stolen/leaked Goa'uld technology. Mostly in terms of Shielding, Weapons, Engines, and/or Power generation. I have a few ideas of my own, but i would love to see what you guys could come up with if you're interested.

I actually have an idea for how Genii ships would look.
    Their weapons, uniforms and technology have a very retro look to them. Their tech is also very bulky and crude.
    So, if you look at retro sci-fi shows, (in this case classic Battlestar Galactica) and use those ships as a base.
    The original BSG has a very retro style to it, and for me at least, looks very Genii.
    The original Star Wars trilogy would also be a good place to look for inspiration.

Anyway, thats what I think.
    I see what you mean. I really do think, that even without the leaked Goa'uld technology that they would need only a small amount of time to come up with the proper technology on their own, seeing as they have access to Wraith technology, and they have a huge military complex to handle the R&D.
    I see what you mean. I really do think, that even without the leaked Goa'uld technology that they would need only a small amount of time to come up with the proper technology on their own, seeing as they have access to Wraith technology, and they have a huge military complex to handle the R&D.

my only objection to this is that, a) the Genii have very little information on Wraith tech (remember, it is limited to whatever information they downloaded from that computer interface thing as well as the Dart they shot down), and b) the Genii and Goa'uld are in completely different galaxies and the only way to travel between the two is by Tauri 304 class ships and the Stargate onboard Atlantis (which is currently on Earth and can only establish trips from the Pegasus Galaxy to the Milky Way).
    i think the genii doesn't have the necessary tecnology to build their own ships. Without C4 they aren't able to trigger a nuclear reaction.
    my only objection to this is that, a) the Genii have very little information on Wraith tech (remember, it is limited to whatever information they downloaded from that computer interface thing as well as the Dart they shot down), and b) the Genii and Goa'uld are in completely different galaxies and the only way to travel between the two is by Tauri 304 class ships and the Stargate onboard Atlantis (which is currently on Earth and can only establish trips from the Pegasus Galaxy to the Milky Way).

My Fanfic is the reason for the leaking of the technology, The Harcesis begins to build an empire allied with the Taur'i that expands into the Pegasus galaxy. In the Process of Ally building he permits a civilization access to basic Goa'uld ship technology and the Genii steal it.
  • tadztadz175 Posts: 0Member
    Genni ship= A Sqaurewith guns :D lol anyways guys... here is my latest.
    64334.jpg
    erionmarina45
    Haha, yea i actually agree... Low Tech, One engine, mimimun shields, and a couple of guns.

Btw, i noticed the thread you're involved in on SGW Forums!
    finally i have the time to continue on the daedalus. i'm working on the bottom. c&cs are welcome.
    65134.jpg65135.jpg65136.jpg
    erionmarina45
    Davide_sd wrote: »
    finally i have the time to continue on the daedalus. i'm working on the bottom. c&cs are welcome.

awesome job! :thumb: is this going to be the Apollo variant or a regular daedalus?
    awesome job! :thumb: is this going to be the Apollo variant or a regular daedalus?

to be honest, i don't know what are the difference between them...
    as reference images i use all screen capture from Odissey (SG1) and Daedalus (Atlantis).
    Probably i'll create varius name for this ship so i can choose what ship i want to use (daedalus, odissey, apollo, phoenix...), so this will be a generic daedalus class!
This discussion has been closed.