Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

3DCalling all Stargate Fans!

• You know Boberth, I like your rail guns, and I'd think you'd be interested in something. Try searching "Ram Accelerator" on Wikipedia. It may give you design ideas for your guns.
  • boberth2oboberth2o0 Posts: 0Member
    You know Boberth, I like your rail guns, and I'd think you'd be interested in something. Try searching "Ram Accelerator" on Wikipedia. It may give you design ideas for your guns.

Hmmmm...... I'm looking into it, you'll see in a bit
  • cool :D
    282rf2.th.jpg
  • tadztadz175 Posts: 0Member
    WoW i like it. Keep up the good work.
    Well been a long time since ive posted a Severus update on the original CASF thread, so here you go.
    57272.jpg
    erionmarina45
  • SolCommandSolCommand172 Posts: 0Member
    i remember this ship from several months ago when I used to be a little more active around here. It's nice to see you haven't let the project die
  • Hey solcommand, that ship in your avatar reminds me of Homeworld corvettes! :P
    I had a vague idea of Stargate-y versions of those designs. from 1 and 2. toobad I'm not a modeller (dont say splines and drines or whatever 'cuz i wont know what the hell your onabout. i even forgot what *exactly* polygons are (i mean the hard definition), though i do know what they are, I think triangles or something...
    lol, yeah i deffently havn't let it die, Calling All Stargate Fans • Index page there will always be updates there ;) Also ive had a weapon upgrade :P
    57513.jpg
    erionmarina45
  • Dr LeeDr Lee2 Posts: 0Member
    Ten hours after i set off a render of my Gunship and ulimann644's Saturn mesh from the Sol system D/L on here....It's finished.

Looking at it i know i need to fiddle about with this but with the way it fracked up my computer i can't re-render it till tomorrow night:mad:
    57730.jpg
  • I found this, not cg related but it is Stargate. A small look into the frozen set in Continuum.

Stargate Video

If you'd like to get some cool SG props, clothes, and more....

Stargate Special Ops
  • D0UGA5D0UGA50 Posts: 0Member
    Hello, im new 2 using forums but i have some experience in 3d modeling, huge SG fan :) any got any tips for me on were i can get blueprints to build the models to the correct scale?
  • Nope, no clue. Its' scaling by ear, or whatever the phrase is.
    *sigh*
    D0UGA5 wrote: »
    Hello, im new 2 using forums but i have some experience in 3d modeling, huge SG fan :) any got any tips for me on were i can get blueprints to build the models to the correct scale?

On Gateworld I posted a scaling of Atlantis and the Daedalus Click me!
  • BarBar171 Posts: 0Member
    Jeez dude!
    That's a lot of work!
    Well done there!
    Bar.
  • They are definitely excellent, but your Odyssey is not correct. Not the way you sized it, that's all good, and impressive, but in the Season 10 commentary on that episode, the people mention that the ship was scaled down, because otherwise, by the size they wanted it to be, it would be just a wall of gray sliding by as Sam floats in the air.
    They are definitely excellent, but your Odyssey is not correct. Not the way you sized it, that's all good, and impressive, but in the Season 10 commentary on that episode, the people mention that the ship was scaled down, because otherwise, by the size they wanted it to be, it would be just a wall of gray sliding by as Sam floats in the air.

Yeah, for reasons like that I did more than one scaling of the ship.
  • They're very impressive though :D
    They're very impressive though :D

Thanks, they took some time to do, but the end result was worth it.
    315ox2.th.jpg
  • Very nice dude :D
  • Sly AssassinSly Assassin0 Posts: 0Member
    Nice work, but maybe you might want to blend the colors together a bit better. I don't think they'd be so seperated like they currently are.
    Nice work, but maybe you might want to blend the colors together a bit better. I don't think they'd be so seperated like they currently are.

well ones the shield and the othersred color is the shield heating up, the yellow are the flames.
  • Dr LeeDr Lee2 Posts: 0Member
    Well it's been a while since an update... or anything from me in here....

So here goes.....

Destroyer1.jpg
    Destroyer2.jpg

Not got much in the way of stats (When do i ever?) but it's going to have most of the usual tech installed... Hyperdrive, engines and Shields are derived from the 304's Asgard shields and the infimation taken from the Asgard Core on the Odyessy, but the Asgard beam tech will not be installed.

Weapons will include Railguns and missiles along with the 2 large pulse tricannons positioned on the top of the ship. I'm considering having around 60 missiles installed in the 12 missile posds between the bridge and the top-most cannon. these pods cannot be re-stocked from the inside.

The black blob on the right hand side of the ship will eventually be the energancy hyperdrive core eject hatch.

As with all the other ships i've done, the crew won't be that big but enough for a ship of this size...

Speaking of which the ship is currently 45 feet tall on four decks of ten foot tall, 50 feet at it's widest and just under 222 foot front to back, thoguh this will change when the hyperdrive spire is added on.
    Nice work, Wow really isnt busy around here anymore :( ill hope to have the Severus finished soon.
  • Davide_sdDavide_sd4 Posts: 0Member
    Nice start Dr Lee!

It's been a while since my last work, so i decided to create something 'simple'. I started some days ago on Daedalus.
    I don't want to open a new thread, because actually there are too daedalus.

Daedalus_wip_03.jpg
    Daedalus_wip_04.jpg
  • KatykoKatyko0 Posts: 0Member
    hey nice work on the daedalus love your attention to detail keep up the good work
  • Davide_sdDavide_sd4 Posts: 0Member
    thank you!
  • Yeah, nice work there David :D
  • colbmistacolbmista2 Posts: 0Member
    isnt the deady to short?
This discussion has been closed.