Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

3DWIP USS Conviction

124»

• AresiusAresius359 Posts: 4,171Member
    Cool work in the iTerprise.
  • komarokomaro348 CanadaPosts: 752Member
    Aresius wrote: »
    Cool work in the iTerprise.

iAgree. iThankyou
    Yet I didn't get any feedback on the captain and doctor names.
    But I did verified, and it would be perfectly possible they would be there
    in that time frame. I though about adding Lore as the engineer, but that
    wouldn't do it since Dr Soong's son isn't born yet.
  • evil_genius_180evil_genius_1804607 Posts: 11,186Member
    Old crazy Curzon. The problem is, this ship would have existed during the time of Tobin Dax. Though, since they changed Chekov's birth year and the location of Delta Vega in the Abramsverse, I guess anything is possible. I do like Arik Soong being the doctor. The name Alka-Selsior class isn't sitting well with me, or it could just be an upset stomach. :p

The ship turned out great. It definitely fits in the Abramsverse. Though, it looks better than the JJPrise. :)
    Oh. I watch the DS9 episode with the tribbles, and Jatzia said that Curzon met with Kirk when he was young. Although it doesn't say how young he was. I research the registry and class, and Alka-Selsior is the most obscur of the class that exist in that era. Also, there is no good pictures of any ships ;) . But that said, it could be a constellation class easily...

Thanks for the nice words. I like JJprise, but I find it weird regarding the Hull design. But in certain angles JJprise looks great, in other not so much. Not sure why...
  • evil_genius_180evil_genius_1804607 Posts: 11,186Member
    I like the saucer section and the bussard collectors on the JJPrise. Other than that, I don't really care for it. (and I hate all of the interiors)

Curzon was very old when Benjamin Sisko was a young officer and served with him. That's why he always called Jadzia "Old Man." Since that was in the 2250s and Kirk "died" in 2294, it's possible Curzon met Kirk sometime in the later part of Kirk's career. Curzon also knew Kor, Koloth and Kang from back when the Federation and Klingon Empire were enemies, which was also during James T. Kirk's time. I know that Emony Dax "knew" (wink, wink) a young Dr. McCoy, (also from Trials and Tribble-ations) so the changeover to Curzon came sometime between him being a young man and the "death" of James T. Kirk in 2294. That's totally possible. However, you said your ship is from the Enterprise era, which fits with the time frame in which Arik Soong was alive, and Tobin was the Dax host prior to Emony. Unless you meant it was from the same time the JJ Enterprise. But, like I said, the Abramsverse cares little for what is established canon in the regular Trek universe, so it's possible Curzon was alive and the Dax host then in the Abramsverse.
    I have publish two wallpapers on my site and made a post in the finished section:
    http://www.scifi-meshes.com/forums/showthread.php?81003-USS-Conviction&p=587151#post587151

movie later