Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

3DFalcon - Allied Hunter/Killer - The Detailing Continuums

• CoolhandCoolhand289 Mountain LairPosts: 1,298Member
    Freak wrote: »
    Steve your a nut BTW!!

Sez the man who calls himself freak...! But i dunno what you mean man, cause i'm in big trouble here... I mean it, they're closing in as i type this on J-rods Iphone... Funny i can get a signal. This is either an alien planet, or the outskirts of Birmingham at dusk, If its the latter, i'm in real trouble. Will keep you all posted.
    Berkut wrote: »
    It looks almost like it's sitting in the clouds with gear/ramp down

Exactly!
  • Dr LeeDr Lee2 Posts: 0Member
    Oh God..... not Birmingham!!!

*Weeps for the doomed Coolhand*
    Yep, i'm afraid the signs are grim, chums. This one in particular, it reads: Sellyoak, 2 miles.

At least i got an iphone out of the whole experience... oh no its a 4. Nooooo!
  • StarshipStarship482 São Paulo - BrasilPosts: 1,998Member
    Hey Steve, youA’re going crazy! :lol:

Talking seriouslly, the Ionia is to much impressive. Excellent! Hope to see your ships (and a history), in something like the old TTA books. Hummmmm.... IA’m thinking that already said it. :o

Let me know when this book come out. :thumb::thumb:
  • FreakFreak1090 Posts: 4,361Member
    Run Coolhand Run, before the Brummy's pick up your scent!!
  • Mikey-BMikey-B0 Posts: 0Member
    Looks really good! Watch out for the Death Grip on that iPhone 4, I hear a tinfoil hat might help.
    Scent? let me tell you, bathing and toilet facilities were minimal on the Scoutcraft to say the least.

As for books, how would one approach a publisher about this? & who as in what company would be good contact? It might be nice to do at some point.

Anyway, think i'm going to be ok chums, i've made it to holy ground, and they can't, no wait, that was highlander...
    Mikey-B wrote: »
    Looks really good! Watch out for the Death Grip on that iPhone 4, I hear a tinfoil hat might help.

The tinfoil is really good at blocking the signal from the tracker. Unfortunately the iphone seems to be dissolving or something... Its still working for the moment, but every time i pull my finger away from the panel it trails a strange filament, holding it up to one of the sodium lamps out here. it appears to be now slightly translucent too... Is this a commonly reported problem? Apple you really dropped the ball here!
    Coolhand wrote: »
    Scent? let me tell you, bathing and toilet facilities were minimal on the Scoutcraft to say the least.
    Well your in trobule that just brings them in faster!
    Coolhand wrote: »
    Anyway, think i'm going to be ok chums, i've made it to holy ground, and they can't, no wait, that was highlander...
    THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE!
  • BerkutBerkut1 Posts: 0Member
    I think coolhand should be banned for taking his own thread off topic! :p Oh yeah, this isn't the banning thread...so I can't ban you here.....so...um...you better ban yourself!

.....please don't change my title or signature to anything bad for this
  • Road WarriorRoad Warrior207 Posts: 815Member
    :thumb:
  • somacruz145somacruz1450 Posts: 0Member
    As far as I can remember iPhone releases a small rainbow and lemon candy while you're using the touchscreen ... :p
    Anyway, that ship is absolutely unbeliveable ! You're making all of us seem like cheap imitations of modelers ! :mad:
    Well friends, it was the strangest thing, I was cornered, nowhere to run. Possibly I could have climbed out of there but who would want to scale the wet cement of the 1000 foot megaliths and Arcologies of Selly Oak at night, in pouring rain and a ferocious electrical storm.

But it wasn't the aliens, no, they were smart enough to not follow me into this neighbourhood. A desperate cyborg Meth addict single mum and her many robotic children had spied the iphone as I made my last update, and well I guess to them it meant a couple of bags of meth and some essential spare parts and they had persued me back to the churchyard... The phone had by now become so ethereal that I could barely maintain a death grip, let alone use it for anything useful like calling the police. The robotic family reached out and I decided it was best to let them have it - I mean good luck charging it or anything. A metal plated finger made contact with its ectoplasmic chassis followed by blinding light and a sound best described as a mixture of a fog horn and the Huddersfield Choral Society in terrible pain.

Then darkness. In time I became aware of movement, lights and shadows played above me and the familiar sensations of home i'd missed for so long returned to me. I turned to the sleeping form of my girlfriend, her eyes opened suddenly, startled. She recoiled in terror at the stranger in her bed, I explained it was me and she eventually stopped beating me with my own baseball bat.

She sniffed the air, "Oh my god you stink! And where have you been? you've been gone for a week!" She frantically exclaimed. To me it felt as if far more time had passed, and I attempted to explain myself, the ballooning accident, the UFO multiple xenocide of its crew and my daring escape... And the iphone which turned to goo after a few hours usage.

Although she believed me about the phone dissolving, the rest was too much for her and she refused to listen, who could blame her. Perhaps in time she'll understand and I have a feeling they may return, as I still have Jarods sim card.

I returned to my computer, wiped the thin layer of dust off that had built up over the week and pointed the browser at this very thread, the posts i'd made last night proved to me the entire incident had not been some sort of crazy dream, surreal and unbelievable as it is. I surveyed the images my former self had posted - yes, the sooner we have vehicles like this I thought, the sooner we can rid our skies of this airborne menace. No more Tea and strawberry icecream for them, I must design more... But first, a bath.
  • StarSlayerStarSlayer0 Posts: 0Member
    Well that fried my noodle.
    LOL!!

You NUT!! :thumb:
  • somacruz145somacruz1450 Posts: 0Member
    Freak wrote: »
    LOL!!

You NUT!! :thumb:

Hey don't call him like that ! He was a pretty good model to conduct tests on and now he escaped :mad:

Steve we're coming for you !

AGAIN !
  • Lee80Lee80193 Posts: 458Member
    very sweet work Steve... Atleast you got away from the Aliens... Im still fighting with mine to let me open max... :p
  • L2KL2K0 Posts: 0Member
    meth addict cyborgs are pretty scarry.

i ve always known steve jobs had a deal with the cyborgs.
    maybe it's time to switch back to nokia?
  • HundredHundred268 Posts: 1,021Member
    You know I steer clear of IPhones for that very same reason... Nice jet. :thumb:
    Yeah i'd have thought they'd have caught onto the dissolving thing, and seems to also be also a significant source of ionising radiation. After the couple of hours i carried it around, my hands have been kinda numb the last couple of days so i haven't really felt like typing but they seem better now.

Good thing i didn't carry it around in my jeans pocket much eh? If you unfortunately own one, and it hasn't yet dissolved i think you should probably check it out with a Geiger counter or whatever, but dont panic, your mileage may vary... And if any of you grey b*stards are reading this; there's apparently one in this thread...: I've lined the walls of the bedroom with spikes, and tinfoil to stop the beaming. Come and get me through the wall you'll and you'll end up like a grey kebab, oozing blue fluid... which'll probably stain the carpet. great. Anyway, make it through those, chainsaw.. well its a hedgetrimmer, but it'll screw ya up, skinny basterds...
    Reopening this thread, lost a couple of years to time dilation on the way back from Vega 9. Anyway This time I might even finish it. Starting detailing the thermal protection on the bow...
    97525.jpg
  • ComcoComco317 Posts: 1,281Administrator
    Well THERE'S something I didn't expect to see today! :)

Great to see you picking this fat lady back up, Steve. Looking forward to seeing what you've got in mind... :cool:
  • mrysmrys172 Posts: 0Member
    Absolutely stunning work! It is great, that this amazing project is back!
  • Road WarriorRoad Warrior207 Posts: 815Member
    Wow. Steve returns.

Good stuff my friend!!
  • shipfishershipfisher371 Posts: 115Member
    As they say here in New Zealand - Choice Bro!
  • JonXJonX171 Posts: 0Member
    Oh wow, I got quite excited when I saw the mail in my inbox!! Can't wait to see more of this!
    Thanks guys well it's nice to be back, I see the beta unit has been earning his keep reposting some of my old stuff, banning spammers and maintaining the blog. Unfortunately, he forgot to do the dishes. Anyway, small update, actually took a while trying to get the right look but its getting there, you can probably see a big improvement in this area, which is the upper/bow TPS, this is basically all new/total rebuild.
    97568.jpg
  • biotechbiotech171 Posts: 0Member
    Looking sweet.
    Thanks Rich.

Here's another view, the front end still something of a construction site! really want to give the landing gear (Which along with the interior was never anywhere near finished) a complete rebuild but must stick with the exterior really. You can see how the last pic represents a fairly small area on the complete vehicle, I'd like to be able to get reasonably close to the hull without it looking too fake and the old front end just didn't hold up - my only 'finished' pic of the ship concentrated on the more complete aft end.
    97595.jpg