Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

3DUSS Oppenhiemer (Trinity class)

1235»

• VALKYRIE013VALKYRIE013547 Posts: 1,473Member
    moar!
  • TrekMDTrekMD192 Posts: 639Member
    She looks fantastic!
  • AresiusAresius359 Posts: 4,171Member
    Sweet work. Reminds me a bit to some Excelsior variant, atm, but still lovely.
  • Bell'OrsoBell'Orso331 Posts: 93Member
    How about this: Do a Cardassian ship that could fit in the Trinity's time, before the Galor class. We've never seen any Cardassian designs, not even fan-made ones if memory serves, that are pre-TNG.

Oh and congrats on this nice finish. :)
  • VALKYRIE013VALKYRIE013547 Posts: 1,473Member
    Thanks all!

i've thought of that idea of a cardassian early design... guess i could go looking through egyptian imagery to see if there's an idea for a ship in there...

thinking right now of a romulan fast attack ship, similar to a peremiter crusier like the Akiyazi or miranda class... small to mid size cruiser/frigate movie era of course..

Thanks again!
  • StarshipStarship466 São Paulo - BrasilPosts: 1,977Member
    Fine work Valk!
    Hey, you forgot the tractor beams at the sides of the middle bay (like those "triangles" from reliant). :D :D
  • Polaris 004Polaris 004199 Posts: 752Member
    I really like this ship, she has it all. A great name, a great class name, and a largely uncharted "era" to fly around in. I really, really like what you did with this, and the detailing is just superb. The overall design is one of my favorites. The double undercut and the two shuttle bays in back really look sharp, and the hull looks good from every angle, which is hard to do. Can't wait to see what you do next.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User]2 Posts: 3Member
    Awesome! She's looking great!!