Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

3DMy BSG Models

• [Deleted User][Deleted User]2 Posts: 3Member
    Ice-Dragon wrote: »
    Thanks guys,

I have been looking at my station and have now added some new smaller docks for Valkirye class ships under the main docking arms I hope you like them:D
    VallaharRepositorypic9.jpg
    omg that thing is HUGE!
    Thanks guys,

I have been looking at my station and have now added some new smaller docks for Valkirye class ships under the main docking arms I hope you like them:D
    VallaharRepositorypic9.jpg

That station is awesome,like all your models. Great Work, Ice-Dragon.:thumb:
  • AardwolfAardwolf171 Posts: 82Member
    Looks pretty cool, but I'm noticing some significant unevenness in the amount of detail on things. Of course, some parts might be more armor than greebles, but even as such, a lot of the structures underneath the three discs look kind of un-detailed.

Still good though!
  • Jimi JamesJimi James0 Posts: 0Member
    I would imagine that parts of the station that aren't as detailed, probably aren't finished yet.

In any case, the station is awesome and quite inspiring. Including the various battlestars, gives it a great sense of scale, showing just how large the station truly is. And out of everything in this thread, I think this station may be the best and by far my favorite piece. Makes me want to get to work on some of the ideas I've had for a station of my own.
  • gthompsngthompsn171 Posts: 0Member
    ...or they ARE finished and a lot of the intricacies of the machinery, etc. are hidden behind protective armoured panels.
  • Ice-DragonIce-Dragon0 Posts: 0Member
    Thanks everyone for your comments

I have finished building the Assultstar Forseti I'll post up othos of the ship as soon as I can:D
    BattlestarPleiadesAssultstarPIC3.jpg
    BattlestarPleiadesAssultstarPIC35.jpg

@ Aardwolf, Jimi James & gthompsn:- The station is finished ( building wise ) as it was going to be added in to a game mod so I was trying to keep the polys down BUT as it stands th poly count is to high for that so I might re-turn to the station and add more paneling and details but for some time:D
  • aylaa12aylaa120 Posts: 0Member
    nice work there ice this is an intresting ship is it meant for troop deployment and special vehicle carriage how many stuff to ask jejejejeje sorry its just the model looks fine and is an intresting concept to explore
  • XRaiderV1.7XRaiderV1.7226 I have absolutely no ideaPosts: 1,074Member
    nice work, ice dragon.
  • DarkoneDarkone177 Posts: 258Member
    You know You should do a 6 view sketch of both ships!
    Fantastic, ICE D.
  • somacruz145somacruz1450 Posts: 0Member
    Yup that's a great image Rob :thumb: The absence of standard landing pods make this one more aggressive and overall sleek. It's always a pleasure visiting your thread :D
  • RyconRycon0 Posts: 0Member
    Very cool
  • Road WarriorRoad Warrior207 Posts: 815Member
    ^ That is an awesome design; I think I-D would love it.
  • BrianSzepBrianSzep187 Posts: 115Member
    The new models look very nice, Ice. :)

Brian
  • larundellarundel171 Posts: 0Member
    Hey Rob,

Yep i have made the switch to over here and i have just read all almost 200 pages of these thread and i got to say i love the work as always and i cant wait to see more of what you come up with...well you know this already but i love the battlestars and the station is incredable.
    Hi guys,

It's been sometime since I posted anything up in here so here is a a new build of the Cygnus this one is the MKIII:D this is based of an image done by Limerickcot.
    CygnusMKIII.jpg
    I hope you gus like it:D I'll post otho's as soon as I can.

@ Starship :- this is a really cool looking ship I'll add that to my list of ships to buils:D
  • StarshipStarship466 São Paulo - BrasilPosts: 1,977Member
    Welcome back! The MKIII looks fine, but isnA’t the bay a bit short for landing vipers?
  • XRaiderV1.7XRaiderV1.7226 I have absolutely no ideaPosts: 1,074Member
    nice work.
  • Dr LeeDr Lee2 Posts: 0Member
    That's awesome....
    Thanks guys

@ Starship :- The landing bays are about the same lenth as the one's on the battlestar valkyire

I have finished the Cylon Resurrection Ship :D
    Cylonresshippic28.jpg
    I hope you likt it
  • SyklonSyklon0 Posts: 0Member
    About time, usually you crank out quality models faster than I can finish a greeble :p The MKIII looks good too :thumb:
  • aylaa12aylaa120 Posts: 0Member
    Ohhhhhhh my godssssssssssss ice great on the new ads wow
  • BolianAdmiralBolianAdmiral1120 Torrance, CaliforniaPosts: 2,573Member
    Awesome.
  • backsteptbackstept2094 Posts: 931Member
    Hi guys,

It's been sometime since I posted anything up in here so here is a a new build of the Cygnus this one is the MKIII:D this is based of an image done by Limerickcot.
    CygnusMKIII.jpg
    I hope you gus like it:D I'll post otho's as soon as I can.

@ Starship :- this is a really cool looking ship I'll add that to my list of ships to buils:D
    w00t!
    I've seen some pretty fugly mods done on the cygnus, but this one's a beauty!

nice job man
  • somacruz145somacruz1450 Posts: 0Member
    Ah great stuff Rob, good to see you back working on the BSG again !
    that was great post
  • larundellarundel171 Posts: 0Member
    Rob having seen your recent work when we was talking on MSN the other day and ill say here what i said on there...Love them!!!, really geat, inspiring work.

I was just thinking put your big station in space, all the ships docked and some viper patrols flying around and i would defiantly set that as my desktop background...lol...just an idea...lol
  • Dr.SleepDr.Sleep0 Posts: 0Member
    I remember when I saw this thread for first time... there was one post and render of box with antenas and some panels described as "armistice station" In that almost three year you made progress like mankind since discovering fire to detonation of nuclear bomb. When I see your renders now, I can tell you that you are my idol... Keep working man :D
    Thanks for all your great comments guys:thumb:
    backstept wrote: »
    w00t!
    I've seen some pretty fugly mods done on the cygnus, but this one's a beauty!

nice job man
    I'm really glad you like it:D

I have been playing around with the Berzerk Class ship and have come up with a Fuel Tanker for the fleet:D
    Berzerktypetanker3.jpg
  • fluxfirefluxfire181 Posts: 604Member
    Interesting design... Great work on the model.... will be fun to see the fleet once your completely finished with it :D