Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

3DMy BSG Models

• XRaiderV1.7XRaiderV1.7226 I have absolutely no ideaPosts: 1,074Member
    good work as always.

is that berzerk frame finished?
  • larundellarundel171 Posts: 0Member
    The Berzerk looks great, simple mod that works really well and she can still defend herself...love it.

Ow...How is my design coming along then?...or you not started?...im in the process of moving, so should be back properly on monday.
  • hazendhazend171 Posts: 0Member
    Nice work Ice!

I really like the modifications you've made to the different ships.
  • JamesAprilJamesApril0 Posts: 0Member
    Really nicely done! Outstanding mate!
  • aylaa12aylaa120 Posts: 0Member
    nice on the beserk now a tanker very nice ice
  • PearsePearse0 Posts: 0Member
    Nifty idea for the fuel tanker conversion. That looks perfect.
  • mladen225mladen225171 Posts: 0Member
    Ice-Dragon wrote: »
    Hi guys,

It's been sometime since I posted anything up in here so here is a a new build of the Cygnus this one is the MKIII:D this is based of an image done by Limerickcot.
    CygnusMKIII.jpg
    I hope you gus like it:D I'll post otho's as soon as I can.

@ Starship :- this is a really cool looking ship I'll add that to my list of ships to buils:D

The Cygnus Class is one of the most interesting ships I have seen here. Unfortunately, It wasn't meant to carry Vipers. It could do so if it could take many Viper landings before it would leave the battle. That is however not possible because it's landing deck is turned 90 deg to the direction of the movement of the ship, it's not the best layout for rapid landings. If you would rotate the new additions 180 deg, so that they face to the rear, the Cygnus could retrive Vipers in battle. Also since only the Viper need to make rapid landings (the colonial shuttles and the raptors can jump out ) the landing strip does not need to be that big at all. If you look at the Cygnus Mk I and Mk II all you need to do is to add a small inverted landig strip at the bottom of the ship. The entrance would be exactly in front of the engines and the strip itself on the ceiling of the deck above the lover turrets.

This are some thoughts I have about this class.
  • jeffabbyjeffabby171 Posts: 32Member
    great work, the detail is fantastic
    I love the tanker design for the Berzerk, but this is just an idea, maybe put flight pods inplace of the tanks and see what that looks like...lol
  • ChiletrekChiletrek0 Posts: 0Member
    Hello:
    What can I say? I really like your updates!, I specially like the Resurrection ship (but something tells me you may not be surprised with me saying that :p ), maybe you need more Cylon ships: like the Baseship and maybe even the Resurrection Hub too :devil: .
    The Cygnus MKIII is most interesting, the section of Valkyrie-style pods seems to fit very well, too bad it had to sacrifice some firepower (valkyries guns look nice for anti-fighter guns), but this ship may be a more specialized fleet support unit, to give an element of surprise with it launching Vipers to support Battlestars during combat.
    Keep it up! :thumb:.
  • Ice-DragonIce-Dragon0 Posts: 0Member
    Thanks for all your comments guys:thumb:

I have been redoing the Colonial Weapons Research Station which I have now finished, I have also built a Colonial Outpost & a bigger verison of the Gemini which I have called the Geminexesmile

Colonial Weapons Research Station
    WeaponsResearchStationpic8.jpg
    WeaponsResearchStationpic81.jpg

Colonial Out post
    Outpost5b.jpg
    Outpost5a.jpg

The Geminex
    geminiBigpic4.jpg
    geminiBigpic42.jpg
    geminiBigpic41.jpg
  • ChrisGFXChrisGFX362 GermanyPosts: 607Member
    WOW! awesome!
    Nice...loving what you have done to the station rob...both of them. Cant wait to see more...:D
  • ChiletrekChiletrek0 Posts: 0Member
    Hello:
    It is very nice to see updates, specially because of the new models and designs you make:D.
    I specially like the stations, the outpost has a different look than other stations you have made, maybe is it for civilian use while the others are for military use?
    Keep it up!:thumb:
    nice comeback ice great work as always
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User]2 Posts: 3Member
    About the Geminex - how many crew etc....? Specifications plaese.
    nice.
  • somacruz145somacruz1450 Posts: 0Member
    Whoah what a comeback ! Great stuff Rob as always :thumb: the outpost is pretty cool with the liner docked !
  • RonPadaRonPada0 Posts: 0Member
    Very nice! I like the stations and the Geminex. Keep it up!
  • StarshipStarship465 São Paulo - BrasilPosts: 1,976Member
    Looks very nice Rob!
  • SyklonSyklon0 Posts: 0Member
    Loving the research station. Would that dome on top be like the bit on cloud 9?
  • stephan_skastephan_ska171 Posts: 0Member
    Yeah !
    You did it man !!
    Great work as usual. You ran a fantastisc job with the research station... but i gues i love the outpost the most.
    Geminex is realy great too.
    Verry well done.

Cheers, Stephan
  • Ice-DragonIce-Dragon0 Posts: 0Member
    Thanks guys,
    I should be around a little more now so you should see more ships and stations starting with this The Tauron Defence HQ

Tauron Defence HQ pic
    TauronDefenceHQPIC2.jpg

And one with ships
    TauronDefenceHQPIC1.jpg
    still got a little more to do it yet, I hope you guys like it:D
    Syklon wrote: »
    Would that dome on top be like the bit on cloud 9?
    That it would:D
    now that looks awsome rob...loving the pic with all the ships. Cant wait to see more.
  • Mister KMister K171 Posts: 0Member
    wow! that's a very, very, very nice station! :D
  • mladen225mladen225171 Posts: 0Member
    WOW!
    Say do you have any plans or scripts from the series, or are you making this up as it takes shape?
    I have to say that almost everything you posted here could (should) be part of the series.:thumb:
    As always can't wait to see more of it. :)
    woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo damm ice great work jajajajaja love this new station nice on the details
  • KengKeng0 Posts: 0Member
    Nothing better than more and more of these amazing ideas, what a wonderful mind and skills illustrating your endless ideas
    nice. :thumb:
  • stephan_skastephan_ska171 Posts: 0Member
    Can't find correct words to describe what i thought when i've seen your Tauron Def. HQ. But THATS really great !
    Thanks for sharing those Pictures .... some other HQ. pictures would be great too, but this model is insane !!

Stephan