Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

3DMy BSG Models

• Ice-DragonIce-Dragon0 Posts: 0Member
    Thanks guys

@ L2K :- I'll look in to that.
    @ Cyba_storm :- I used a mix of TV and Kit reference's to build this.

I'll be getting back to the Cylon resurrection ship just as soon as I have built the Viper MK7:D
  • ChiletrekChiletrek0 Posts: 0Member
    Hello:
    I was amazed with your MK1 Viper, but to see an actual video of you you made it, that is far better than I expected it to be... and after looking so many ships, I would not be surprised if you are that fast ;) .
    Keep it up! I am most interested to see your Resurrection Ship:thumb:.
  • scbypwrscbypwr0 Posts: 0Member
    Can you do the fleet render in something more friendly resolution.

1280 x 1024

1980 x 1200

Thanks

Fine work as always
    Hi guys,
    I've been taking a little time off modeling but now I'm back at it and I have been working on the Vallahar Repository that I started last year.

I have been trying to work out how to dock ships to the station so I have come up with this.
    VallaharRepositorypic7.jpg
    I now have to change the panels on the rings and add a little more detail to the docks and the rings that then it's done:D

more updates will come soon:D
  • Wisky-08Wisky-080 Posts: 0Member
    Ice-Dragon wrote: »
    Hi guys,
    I've been taking a little time off modeling but now I'm back at it and I have been working on the Vallahar Repository that I started last year.

I have been trying to work out how to dock ships to the station so I have come up with this.
    VallaharRepositorypic7.jpg
    I now have to change the panels on the rings and add a little more detail to the docks and the rings that then it's done:D

more updates will come soon:D

Can I ask for a back story?
  • XRaiderV1.7XRaiderV1.7226 I have absolutely no ideaPosts: 1,074Member
    now that's a space station!
  • Road WarriorRoad Warrior207 Posts: 815Member
    Love what you have done with the place Rob! Nice work buddy. Its now 200% awesome.
  • ElffinElffin171 Posts: 0Member
    Now thats an interesting concept ID! Plenty of scope for experimentation here :devil:
  • aylaa12aylaa120 Posts: 0Member
    ice wonderful comeback great work like always love this new station its really big you should place a mix of other ships docked really boosts up the look really amazing work
  • KengKeng0 Posts: 0Member
    Took my breath away, just needs a few more battlestars around it
    Thanks guys
    I've now finished modeling this station:D

Tell me what you guys think.
    VallaharRepositorypic8.jpg
    I'll be working this station in to a fleet pic very soon:D
    throw in a few columbia and valkyrie class battlestars, and a cygnus class gunstar for flavor, and that shot's perfect.
    this is great work ice it would be nice to add more ships docked in it and as a backstory like the ragnar anchorage this could be a distant outpost behond the redline as a secret last resort in case of a mayor cylon invasion to help colonial ships regroup after something similar to what happened in the series
    Thanks guys

Here is a quick render with more ships docked around the station
    VRWithships.jpg
    aylaa12 wrote: »
    as a backstory like the ragnar anchorage this could be a distant outpost behond the redline as a secret last resort in case of a mayor cylon invasion to help colonial ships regroup after something similar to what happened in the series
    I had been thinking of something along those lines:D
    now she looks like a space station!
    wooooooooooooooooooo now thats a shot greattttttttttttttttt ice lots of ships docked ufff and that shot with the smaller ships comming out on the side docking bay nice man real nice
    Thanks guys,

Here is a new Fleet render for you guys, I hope you like it:D
    TheBSGBlenderFleet132.jpg
  • KengKeng0 Posts: 0Member
    One last question in regards to the new station, would you need or do u propose that a structure such as this has no need for defensive positions? Great render and the size is obvious and the fleet picture is magic as always.
  • BolianAdmiralBolianAdmiral1115 Torrance, CaliforniaPosts: 2,567Member
    Ice-Dragon wrote: »
    Thanks guys,

Here is a new Fleet render for you guys, I hope you like it:D
    TheBSGBlenderFleet132.jpg

Holy crap, she's finished!!! She looks AWESOME, Rob! Again, THANK YOU, for building her!
  • quetzalquetzal0 Posts: 0Member
    WOW, that is truely fantastic.
    Hello:
    I agree, your new station is just awesome :thumb:.
    For the way it looks, and for it's background info, I can say that it is an Anchorage and Fleetyard all-in-one.
    Now if you have this one as main station and with some Midgard class stations nearby, it would be like a BSG version of Star Trek's Fleetyards above Utopia Planitia :devil:.
    keep it up!
  • BrianSzepBrianSzep187 Posts: 115Member
    Hi Ice,

Very cool indeed. Are you going to do any animations with your fleet? :)

-Brian
    Thanks guys,

I have been looking at my station and have now added some new smaller docks for Valkirye class ships under the main docking arms I hope you like them:D
    VallaharRepositorypic9.jpg
  • BrianSzepBrianSzep187 Posts: 115Member
    Yes, very good addition makes more sense to me. :)

-Brian
  • BolianAdmiralBolianAdmiral1115 Torrance, CaliforniaPosts: 2,567Member
    Damn... that is beyond awesome... that's not even just a station anymore... it's like a BSG starbase! But what happened to those DRADIS antennas/dishes you had on the very bottom, Rob? I kinda liked those. Again, I am amazed how awesome this looks... thanks again. :)
    Hello:
    That... is... simply amazing..... *faints*

*unfaints*... as I was saying, that is trully amazing, I love how you made the room for ships like the Valkyrie, that means other ships of similar size (like the Cygnus) could dock there too while bigger ships can dock in the upper tiers and minimize traffic problems :) .
    Keep it up! :thumb:
    Thanks guys,

Here is a new ship based off my verison of tan.j's Battlestar Pleiades, it's called the Assaultstar Forseti:D

BattlestarPleiadesAssultstarPIC1.jpg

It's still very much a wip but you can see where I'm heading with this one:D
  • gthompsngthompsn171 Posts: 0Member
    very nice.
    as always, very nice.
  • hazendhazend171 Posts: 0Member
    Very nice indeed!