Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

3DMy BSG Models

• BolianAdmiralBolianAdmiral1115 Torrance, CaliforniaPosts: 2,567Member
    That is HELLA cool...
  • SyklonSyklon0 Posts: 0Member
    That's got to be my favorite of your station designs so far, very nice.
  • DarkoneDarkone177 Posts: 258Member
    Wow!!!:thumb::thumb::thumb:
  • Ice-DragonIce-Dragon0 Posts: 0Member
    Thanks Guys:thumb:

I have now finished modeling the Tauron Defence HQ so here are some more pics for you:D

Fleet Docked
    TauronDefenceHQPIC3.jpg
    Side
    TauronDefenceHQPICSIDE.jpg
    Front & Back
    TauronDefenceHQPICFRONTBACK.jpg
    TauronDefenceHQPICTOP.jpg
    Bottom
    TauronDefenceHQPICBOTTOM.jpg

mladen225 wrote: »
    Say do you have any plans or scripts from the series, or are you making this up as it takes shape?
    No plans or scripts, I just figger that each planet would have it's own Defence HQ so there will be more HQ's to come:D
  • originalgaijinoriginalgaijin0 Posts: 0Member
    jaw hits floor! So whats the rough dimensions on this thing?
  • Dr LeeDr Lee2 Posts: 0Member
    *Brain implodes*
  • XRaiderV1.7XRaiderV1.7226 I have absolutely no ideaPosts: 1,074Member
    nice.
  • hazendhazend171 Posts: 0Member
    Oh...

Wow...

*passes out*

*get's up and looks at the screen again*

*passes out again*

Very Nice!
  • AresiusAresius359 Posts: 4,171Member
    Impressive work here. I love that beasty.
  • ElffinElffin171 Posts: 0Member
    Great Work ID!! The station really looks natural and combines station design from the show together perfectly.

I really like the incomplete section on the station - gives the feeling of vulnerability.
  • ChiletrekChiletrek0 Posts: 0Member
    Hello:
    Oh wow, that station is amazing!, I remember the wip of it, but it is no match for your completed version. I am glad you did such great station for Tauron:D.
    I pressume it was build to avoid the Colony from been attacked like at the end of the first war?

Keep up the amazing job!:thumb:
    I'm really glad you guys like it:D
    So whats the rough dimensions on this thing?
    at a rough working out the Tauron Defence HQ is :-
    Lenght :- 12,240m
    width :- 6,300m
    hight :- 4,590m

Now here is a little something for the 200th page
    TheBSGBlenderFleet135.jpg
    Hello:
    Congratulations for your 200th page! *jumps in joy*, and I hope there will be at least 200 more:devil:.
    I had no idea the Resurrection ship was that big, maybe you took it from what was seen in "The Plan"? Because I have seen other Cylon fleet images and Ressy is much smaller. But the model rocks.
    I am also glad about the dimentions of the Tauron Defense HQ (maybe you can also give the dimentiuons for the huge Repository?)
  • XRaiderV1.7XRaiderV1.7226 I have absolutely no ideaPosts: 1,074Member
    well, it's not just human form and centurians that the resurrection ship handles, it also handles raiders.
    Hello:
    That makes sense. Well, maybe the scaling in "The Plan" was better then. And it helps show why it hurt the Cylons so badly when the Galactica and Pegasus blowed-up one of those.
  • scbypwrscbypwr0 Posts: 0Member
    Can you do the image in a slightly more friendly desktop setting of 1280 X 1024 and 1650*1050 or some such.

thanks

My computer here at work can only display a portion of the biggest station since all the rest of the photo is off the edges of the monitor. Stretching is just makes it look wierd.

Thanks again and it's nice to see you coming up with new designs.
  • MeatshieldMeatshield0 Posts: 0Member
    Ice-Dragon. Your designs are as good as, or better than, anything ZOIC put onscreen in 6 years of the show's run. Official.

Congrats on the 200th page. Now get back to work.
    Wow, sweet stuff to see here.
    Wonder when they'll get textured.
  • DarkoneDarkone177 Posts: 258Member
    Unbelievable!
    Your taking this whole site to another level!
    hope no one get nose bleeds!
    No looking down either!

Great job Ice D.:thumb::thumb::thumb:
  • mladen225mladen225171 Posts: 0Member
    First of all I'm joining the congratulations:
    Chiletrek wrote: »
    Congratulations for your 200th page! *jumps in joy*, and I hope there will be at least 200 more:devil:.
    Ice-Dragon wrote: »
    No plans or scripts, I just figger that each planet would have it's own Defence HQ so there will be more HQ's to come:D

So there will be a total of 12 Defence HQ's. Will you make a 13th as a certral one, or will say the Caprica Defence HQ act in that way.

And also if you take a time out from those HQ's I thought about the Cygnus (again :) ). I'm thinking that this ship can act as a small battlestar. That ship consists mainly out of 2 parts: the upper part witch has 6 gun turrets on it's top and the lower part witch has only 2 gun turrets on it's bottom. It has also the middle part witch houses the big anti ship guns at it's front and the hangar bay in the middle of it. That middle part has also the landing deck which is torned 90 deg. compared to the sips direction of movement.

Now I thought that the hangar bay could extend back over the landing deck and that the landing deck could be put into the lower part of the ship (inverted).

The whole thing would look more like this:

Cygnuspic181.jpg

Cygnuspic17.jpg
  • MeatshieldMeatshield0 Posts: 0Member
    One item I guess was a function of both the Galactica (and Pegasus) having had to run without warning...and the FX budget being conserved:

The Raptor is the only military transport we see. You'd think the CF would have troop shuttles or lighters/pinnaces to support ops and move larger numbers of personnel between ships or the surface. Instead, we always had the "clown car" Raptors.
  • aylaa12aylaa120 Posts: 0Member
    eahhhhhhhhhhhhh diablo ice que maginifica estacion haz creado I'm speechless ice you have created a magnificent station outstanding work friend the veins are calling for a new battlestar
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User]2 Posts: 3Member
    Well if you are going to do Battlespoo, I would like to see, an accurate Colonial Searcher. The one that has been done, has the propulsion modual horizontal, rather than vertical.

What I like about this design is its flexiblity.
  • larundellarundel171 Posts: 0Member
    Loveing the station rob, cant wait to see the next from...going to be awsome from what you told me over msn.

mladen225: I dont think the cygnus could work as a small battlestar, she is better left the way she is or maybe as the secound version with the pods, i love that version the best.
    Thanks everyone:thumb:

Here is Caprica Defence HQ
    CapricaDefenceHQpic1.jpg
    mladen225 wrote: »
    So there will be a total of 12 Defence HQ's. Will you make a 13th as a certral one, or will say the Caprica Defence HQ act in that way.

I will be building at least 9 HQ's as well as 3 shipyards The Colonial Fleet HQ will be a Picon ( which is the process of being built )
  • somacruz145somacruz1450 Posts: 0Member
    Whoah crazy station ! I bet an entire series could be made around that station :D (I know DS9 did that but BSG is just so more intensive !)
  • larundellarundel171 Posts: 0Member
    That is FRAKKING!!!! awsome. I Cant wait to see more.

(Note the BSG referance, It is a BSG thread after all...lol)
    I totally agree with larudel here. Wonderful.
  • SchimpfySchimpfy396 Posts: 1,632Member
    Wow! That is so frakkin' awesome! :)
  • markmasseymarkmassey512 StaffordshirePosts: 586Member
    This might be the wrong thing to say, im sure its taken some time to put this station together, but i'd love to see a cylon attack on this monster...