Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

3DSith Fury

124»

• DCBDCB331 Posts: 0Member
    Very nice, although I agree with spacefighter that it looks pretty flat slapped against that space background. It would be really good to see it in a properly composed scene with good lighting, etc., but well done regardless.
  • sorry to say but i honestly think the last set of pics i commented on were better(the newest ones make the surfaces look a little "flat"). perhaps you've just changed the lighting and that's what's making these latest pics a little worse. it is f***ing awesome, but maybe half a percent less f***ing awesome than those last pics.
    DCB wrote: »
    Very nice, although I agree with spacefighter that it looks pretty flat slapped against that space background. It would be really good to see it in a properly composed scene with good lighting, etc., but well done regardless.

I agree, they are awfully flat. I messed with the lighting a bit and posted the final renders in the Finished Work section.

Thanks for the tips guys. I didn't notice how blah they looked. Good call.

http://www.scifi-meshes.com/forums/showthread.php?80758-Fury-class-Imperial-Interceptor