Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

3DDS9 Runabout

1235»

• evil_genius_180evil_genius_1804256 Posts: 11,034Member
    Your work never disappoints, Tobias. That was fantastic, even if it was only 16 seconds. There was a lot to look at in thoes few seconds. I love that you posted it on Vimeo. IMHO, their HD blows YouTube's HD out of the water. :D
    Actually, there are two pilots in there. They just sit very deep, so thereA’s only the head of the right seated pilot visible.

I saw it the second time I watched it. :D
  • TralfazTralfaz412 Posts: 846Member
    BlobVanDam wrote: »
    Looks amazing. Makes me wish we had a new Trek show with this level of quality of work. I should start a petition for a new Trek series with Tobias Richter in charge of CG. :D

Here, here!

Awesome work once again.

Al
  • japetusjapetus2957 SeattlePosts: 1,399Member
    Dang, that's awesome. I can see this as part of a redone intro, I can hear the music in my head when I watch this.
  • LonewriterLonewriter236 Posts: 1,078Member
    Great animation. Love the way these models turned out.
  • SaquistSaquist1 Posts: 0Member
    Tobias is is possible to get a good still shot of the station and runabout together?
  • PearsePearse0 Posts: 0Member
    Total fan service. I love it!

I think you got it right only including the Excelsior docked so as not to overcrowd the scene or take anything away from your two most recent models, but if I were you I don't think I'd be able to resist using all my cool 'toys' in one image (the ones that would make sense to be visiting DS9, anyway).
  • BlueNeumannBlueNeumann631 Posts: 1,287Member
    In-CRED-uble. In-freaking-credible. Astonished. but not surprised.
  • greeblegreeble174 Posts: 0Member
    superb! love the animation also!!
  • paulbhartzogpaulbhartzog345 Posts: 31Member
    Simply amazing! I, too, would love a still shot of the runabout and the station together.
  • lennier1lennier1913 Posts: 1,283Member
    And you had to revive a year old thread just to point out the obvious?
  • tobiasrichtertobiasrichter333 Posts: 0Member
    Simply amazing! I, too, would love a still shot of the runabout and the station together.

Thanks - thereA’s a picture of that in the new Ships of the Line calendar...
  • ElowanElowan0 Posts: 0Member
    lennier1 wrote: »
    And you had to revive a year old thread just to point out the obvious?

Have another schnapps dude.:devil: