Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

3DAkira Class Starship

1234568»

• FreakFreak1090 Posts: 4,361Member
    Thanks guys.

@ TALON_UK I agree, but as it currently is. The front half of the nascell is the same as the studio model.
    I want to finish of the ship and get it textured, before I go back and remodel them. I got a few different idea for making it more in line with the rest of the ship.
  • TALON_UKTALON_UK2 Posts: 0Member
    Oh really? I thought the title image for your thread was the studio based model, shows what I know. You go for it mate.

....Though the flush version does look better.

:p

I'm going, I'm going.

:lol:
    Bugger, your right. the bottom of mine is not rounded out enough. (still a bit boxy on the original.) ;)
    That pic for the thread is from the model they built for Frist Contact. After FC the other new ships where lost. The Akria servived which is why you see more of it in the final season of DS9. Though most of the time it is in the background.
    From what I understand the file had become crupted so it was put there so you could not see the error. It got rebuilt for the Voyager episode it apeared in. This is why it looks a little different to the FC version.
    I have not been doing much modelling lately as I have been busy with work and when at home I have been playing Lego Star Wars 3. (I am close to getting that platinum Trophy. :) )

So little work on the fighter and Akira, however I have gone back to the impulse engines. They looked a little plain so I though I would add some more details to it.
    Nothing much, just a cut out with some added gerbales.

impluse-engines-details.png

current-standing.png
  • AresiusAresius359 Posts: 4,171Member
    Sweet work there, I love that
    Thanks