Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

3DCalling all Stargate Fans!

• Dr LeeDr Lee2 Posts: 0Member
    Err Scorp.... While i agree with the statement you've quoted me as saying....

I didn't say it:lol:
  • scorpiusscorpius332 Posts: 0Member
    so you did, copied the wrong quote lol. I meant to quote your post as well! I wish they'd sort out the multi-quote, would make that a lot easier. Unless it's just me it's not working for?
  • tadztadz175 Posts: 0Member
    scorpius wrote: »
    Nice work on the Prommie tower tadz, glad I suggested it lol.

whoops sorry i forgot to mention that... it was 2am here lol so i was in a rush to get to bed:p

Choo-i like the drop ship idea, i might make it multie task ship, which would take the maximum amount of small craft down to around 100
  • RJBRJB201 Posts: 182Member
    Here is the 100% finished model and expect some nice space scenes in the next few days.

tempestfinalrjbun7.th.jpg
    http://img108.imageshack.us/img108/3739/tempestfinalrjbun7.jpg
    *Eagerly awaits the 'Nice space scenes'*
  • mikalamikala176 Posts: 440Member
    Yup I think this is a definite improvement on the original ship design.
  • scorpius wrote: »
    I'd like to take a little bit of the credit for that lol :D

FINE! :rolleyes: *gives scorpius a little bit of credit. and a basket full of fruit* although, saying that, its good that its you and not me! I'm useless at explaining stuff. :lol:

Oh, and i think the multi quotes down. Really crap, especially in a thread like this!!! :(:p

*pulls up lawn chair next to Dr Lee and waits for awesome space scenes*
    Choo1701 wrote: »
    FINE! :rolleyes: *gives scorpius a little bit of credit. and a basket full of fruit* although, saying that, its good that its you and not me! I'm useless at explaining stuff. :lol:

Oh, and i think the multi quotes down. Really crap, especially in a thread like this!!! :(:p

*pulls up lawn chair next to Dr Lee and waits for awesome space scenes*

Well I know I'm not the only one to be giving him advice on the basics, which is why I said a little bit...otherwise I'd take all the damn credit lol.

Yeah I definately wish they'd sort out the multiquote, like you say it's almost essential in a thread like this.

*joins Choo and Dr Lee in awaiting the "nice" (no doubt AWESOME) space scenes.
  • freekzillafreekzilla2 Posts: 0Member
    scorpius wrote: »
    Well I know I'm not the only one to be giving him advice on the basics, which is why I said a little bit...otherwise I'd take all the damn credit lol.

Yeah I definately wish they'd sort out the multiquote, like you say it's almost essential in a thread like this.

*joins Choo and Dr Lee in awaiting the "nice" (no doubt AWESOME) space scenes.

*pulls up a padded lawn chair* Ok, who's bringing the margaritas? Oh Garcon garcon! lol
    Margaritas?... More like good old Guinness

*Offers freek a bottle*
    Choo1701 wrote: »
    lol its more you forgot how you did it in the first place!!!!!! :lol: and ty a ton to Everyone that has helped
    sorry for the multie.. ok i have some small updates, i have changed the Command deck i little bit and i have also changes the shape of the edge od the hat/platform.. also any Suggestions/Idea's?
    42356d1194083213-sg-c-eps-313-trident-class-trident-serpents.jpg
    I'm really liking the new ship tadz. :thumb:

Another fast scene.

tempanddaedrjbko2.th.jpg
    http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/4002/tempanddaedrjbko2.jpg
  • mJAstromJAstro171 Posts: 0Member
    Looks great RJB, the motion blur on the further ship is a nice touch.
    I really think the dof and blur work in this one. Especially if it was on the "small screen".
    reminds me a bit of the episode "Camelot" when all the ships are waiting for the Ori at the Supergate and the one final Daedalus class jumps out of hyperspace (can't remember whether the Korolev or the Odyssey was there first). Anyway, really nice work.

And you're making great progress tadz, looking good
  • Great scene RJB and your ship looks good so far tadz, nice.
    love that scene RJB, Looks great
    very nice RJB....

But what are the other ships in the scene?
    Dr Lee wrote: »
    very nice RJB....

But what are the other ships in the scene?
    Thank you and the fighter is an old ship I just re-textured and recycled.
    http://img385.imageshack.us/img385/3235/sbpship6a001zm0.jpg

Recycling, good for the environment and good for modeling. ;)
    Smart use of old meshes man!
  • Very nice scene RJB and the other ships look great too.
    You know i keep looking at that other ship and think 'With a tower above the engines that would make an interesting SG-Verse ship'
  • Dr Lee wrote: »
    You know i keep looking at that other ship and think 'With a tower above the engines that would make an interesting SG-Verse ship'
    Exactly what do you mean by that? Could you make something to show that, so I understand.
  • Dr Lee wrote: »

Hmmmm...

This one is mine boys!
    nice work RJB it is sweet :thumb:.. ok small update i have tried paneling hehe all C&C welcome trident6.jpg
    Tadz- Looking sweet, Whats the Poly count on her?

What i meant about RJBs background ship being a good SG ship with a couple of mods is that it looks to me to have a few similarityes to some of the SG ship componants.
    Dr Lee wrote: »
    What i meant about RJBs background ship being a good SG ship with a couple of mods is that it looks to me to have a few similarityes to some of the SG ship componants.
    Well this just shows how much SG influences my work. ;)

Looking good Tadz but like some people said the panels in top do come off a bit too aggressive. As some advice bring them up about 40-60% from the main hull and then bevel them in to round them off a bit. It give a nice and cleaner end result.
  • scootesscootes171 Posts: 0Member
    darnit RJB you already posted the pics... I was bringing the margaritas for DR. Lee, Choo, Freek, and I :lol:

very nice job on the ships you guys posted they are all looking good.

I did make a render of a battle group but I dont have it at the moment... hey Tadz could you Email me that battle group render I made...? it is on my other comp at my house and I am not gonna get back there for awhile :( well thanks in advance :D

and bar... I cant wait till that deady gets shipped and produced:D put me down for 2 or 3 of them :lol:

Regards Jesh
This discussion has been closed.