Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

2DSketchbook Dump

• AresiusAresius359 Posts: 4,171Member
    Gooooood, my apprentice. :D

Nice work work here, mate. I actually wonder how Seven would look in your Dark Mirror universe. I actually think along the lines of the "Living Witness" version.
  • TovetteTovette5 Posts: 13Member
    Your Data is pretty close! Almost like a cartoon version of him but all the lines suggest his likeness. Nice one! :)
  • FreakFreak1088 Posts: 4,361Member
    very nice
  • <:K.I.S:><:K.I.S:>0 Posts: 0Member
    Gotta love the darth maul pic excellent work here :thumb:
  • Dark SaberDark Saber1 Posts: 0Member
    It's not easy being green.

Here is a marker comp from my sketchbook drawn up
    between ads today at work.

It took about 1.5 hrs to create.

Col-erase 20062 Light Green and 1276 Green Pencil
    with Prisma Color Green Markers.

White highlight done with Sakura Gelly Roll Med White.

Art by Sean Tourangeau
  • AresiusAresius359 Posts: 4,171Member
    Somehow I think the ears are too long...
    I agree with Aresius. I would shroten the ears by half. but it still look good.
    Here is my sketchbook for March

Sketchbook3_2009.jpg
    Some good looking ships in there.
    Here is my sketchbook dump for April 2009

Enjoy.
    Love Wolverine!!
    Here is my first try at a Pine-Kirk or Myriad Kirk as I have come to call the new cast. I am pleased, but he still has a Shatner look to him. I will have to work on it a little more.
    Here is my sketchbook sketches for may 2009. I know less work this month than last, but atleast I still drew something.
  • bagera4000bagera4000251 Posts: 1,516Member
    are you going to do an alternate time line trek dark side
    The Pine-Kirik is not bad.
    A co-worker of mine has a girlfriend that as a loved one deployed in Iraq. He is a big Star Wars fan, so she commission a Boba Fett Sketch that she will be sending over to him as a gift.

Here is that commission. I only charged $15 for this.

I really hope that the soldier likes it.

I am also planning on inking and coloring it later, but the original will be of to Iraq.
  • That's cool the proportions and the pose are nice it looks a bit like he's going backward though and I'm not sure the jetpack can do that :)
    Firelode wrote: »
    That's cool the proportions and the pose are nice it looks a bit like he's going backward though and I'm not sure the jetpack can do that :)

Or he is coming in for a soft landing. either way thanks for the comment.
  • FlankerFlanker0 Posts: 0Member
    Looks good and my first thought was also that he was going backwards. But then again a landing is also possible :)
    Here is a white pencil sketch done on black canson paper of patrick stewart. For the most part I am happy with it, except for his lips. Oh well it is just a study after all.

Drawn with white Prisma color pencil on Black Canson Paper
    by Sean Tourangeau
    That looks really great. Yeah your right the lips are off, and maybe the eye on the right side of the picture. but apart form that it great.
    Since I had surgery on my hand I haven't been keeping up with posting my sketches from this summer. So here is the second batch. I decided to split them into Trek and non-Trek Sketch Dumps.
    As you can tell this is the Non-Trek Dump.

My surgery happened on 6-25-09 so July was a Light sketch month.

Sean Tourangeau 2009

SketchbookSummer2009.jpg
    Here is my sketchbook dump for October-December 2009.
    Not as much a in my usually sketchbook dumps. I have been really busy at my day job and really wiped out when
    I would get home.

Included in this dump are a few selected sketch panels from a sample set of page I did for Rising Sun Comics (They are putting out a Bi-monthly Action Force Comic).

Anyway I hope to get more creative again now that the busy season at work is done. Enjoy.

SketchesFall2009.jpg
  • somacruz145somacruz1450 Posts: 0Member
    That's a really good looking cover ! :thumb: Your style is really easily recognizeable and no matter how unfinished an image may seem, it always looks cool.
  • halhal192 Posts: 157Member
    Dude, I've said it before and I'll say it again, great work.

I'm loving your Flash and Boba Fett especially.
  • manwiththegunmanwiththegun171 Posts: 0Member
    You have an amazing talent. You have a unique style that I admire quite a bit. I love the Riker with Wolverine style hair!
    mmrajotte wrote: »
    You have an amazing talent. You have a unique style that I admire quite a bit. I love the Riker with Wolverine style hair!

Thanks, I didn't actually see the Wolvie hairstyle until you pointed it out. it goes to show you who my favorite character is, I have started putting Wolcie characteristic into Trek characters. That is bad...I guess :cool:
    Here is my Sketchbook dump for January 2010.
    It is the usual mix of character & starship designs.
    There are also some character studies for a project that I will be working on fro Rising Sun Comics and Jamar Miller.

Sean Tourangeau 1-2010
  • MasterjediMasterjedi0 Posts: 0Member
    Nice. Do you have any larger ones of the Nazi-esque trooper in the coat?
    I do. that is a character study of Red Vulture. He is a character that I will be using in the Action Force Project for Rising Sun Comics.

You need a copy of it???