Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

2DSketchbook Dump

• Dark SaberDark Saber1 Posts: 0Member
    Wolvie900.jpg

A series of warm-up sketches of my favorite Marvel Character.
    Sketches4_1_2012.jpg

Here is a set of 3 sketchbook pages done last night/ early this morning.

The Prime Sketch took about 10 minute.
    The ships are a series of 5 minute sketches.
    Finally the Trek one is my take on a line from the old StarTrekin song.

Sean P. Tourangeau
    3-31-2012 -4-1-2012
    I don't know if anyone still cares about this thread, but here is a new one from this morning.
    SketchDumpSpring2012Small.jpg

Here is a Sketch Dump from my Sketchbook for the last 2 months enjoy

Sean P. Tourangeau
    4-15-2012
    Sketched while waiting in line for a sketch at Comicfest in Denver yesterday

And Here is the Sketch I got from Phil Jemeniz
    I always keep my sketch book by me while watching TV or waiting in line or while I am working on commissions. Here is a set of Characters that I did from 4-30-2012 to 5-3-2012
    Here is a quick 15 minute Mandalorian Soldier concept sketch while watching TV.

Sean P. Tourangeau
    5-9-2012
    Ball Point & Sharpie Pens
    I am currently enrolled in the Web Certificate program at Pike Peak Community College, and one of the classes I am required to take is Design & Color. This is kinda of fun site I took classes like this at the Art Institute of Seattle in the 90's. Here are some of my homesketches from this week homework.
    I felt like creating a One Eyed Alien so I did here is the Concepts. I also for fun drew up a quick TOS era Andorian Female.
    Here is a set of warm-up sketches I did yesterday.
    ProbertInspired.jpg

Here is a Sketch totally inspired by Andrew Probert's Space suit concepts over at

Space Command. Just a Marker doodle while watching TV.

Sean P. Tourangeau
    8-10-2012
    Pen and Marker Concept
    Here is a series Character Concepts I did for Christopher O'Reilly at Creating Why Media for a possible Comic gig.
    Here is a quick Marker Doodle that I did in class yesterday during the intro speach from my Photoshop teacher. Enjoy

Sean P. Tourangeau
    8-27-2012
    Pen/Ink/Marker & Illustrator for text
    I don't know if anyone still care or not if I post here but here are a few paintings don in Photoshop.
  • evil_genius_180evil_genius_1804256 Posts: 11,034Member
    You've got some cool stuff here. Those recent two are nice (who doesn't like Clint from his Man With No Name days?) and I like a lot of the previous posts too. :)
    Here are 2 more photoshop paintings
  • cavebearcavebear179 Posts: 623Member
    I really liked these two paintings. The second one really reminds me of parts of the Fraser River in BC, Canada and a couple of places on the West Coast Trail on Vancouver Island. Saved them both for my future viewing enjoyment!
    I haven't done one of these in a few months, but here is my first Sketch Book Dump of 2013. A little bit of everything mostly doodle during lectures.

Sean P. Tourangeau
    1-16-2013
    99486.jpg
    Recent sketches
    99675.jpg99676.jpg
    Here are two more Character Blanks for anyone to use as a bases. I have attached the reference images I used. I plan on doing a X-men Illustration featuring my 2 favorite X-characters. I could also see the Nightcrawler pose being used for a Spider-Man pose as well.

Sean P. Tourangeau 1-23-2013
    99730.jpg
    Here is the underline pose that I created for a custom character commission I am working on for Simon Ratcliffe ‏@SGRvirus. He wants a female Quarian from Mass Effect (A species I know nothing about Lucky for reference materials)

Sean P. Tourangeau
    1-31-2013
    99896.jpg
    My wife and I have both been sick this past week so I haven't done much work on commissions. Just been working on school work, and doodling. (Sorry guys that have commission orders I will get back on them later this week) I was feeling better last night and drew this while watching Syfy's Monday Night line up. This a Prismacolor Col-Erase 20044 pencil drawing on Strathmore Mixed Media 11X14 paper. I am thinking of finishing this in colored pencil and water colors but not totally sure yet. This Fett is totally from memory so some details are off. Total Draw time between 2.5 and 3 hours.

Sean P. Tourangeau
    2-11-2013
    100138.jpg
    tonight's sketches while watching tv
    100224.jpg100225.jpg
    Here are the Prelims for another update image I am doing feature another character I created 18 years ago called TimeQuake. This one has the same theme as the old one from 18years ago, but I am changing it up alot. But for now her is the sketch.

Sean P. Tourangeau
    3-7-2013
    Ac Copyright 1995-2013 All Rights Reserved
    100505.jpg
    This is a character I created back in 1995 that I am revisiting. This still a WIP.

Sean P. Tourangeau
    100615.jpg
    Here is the finished pencils for the re-imagined image I did based off of a drawing I did in 1995 of my character Timequake. I will ink it next but the Space Needle will be done digitally. I attached the original 1995 images of the character.

Sean P. Tourangeau
    100685.jpg
    here is a 45minute prelim sketch for a Batman drawing I just started. The premise is Bats has been back to the wall in a fight. He his down but not out of it yet.

Sean P. Tourangeau
    3-18-13
    100741.jpg
    Here is the Black and White line work of a Superior Spider-man piece I am working on. I am still working on the webbing and still need to scan the line work in at higher dpi. this line work was a pic taken from my iPhone and a stock photo of the New York Skyline.

Sean P. Tourangeau
    4-21-2013
    101224.jpg
    Here is a quick future leer jet concept that I sketched up tonight. Ac Copyright 2013 by Sean Tourangeau 6-27-13
    102142.jpg
  • bosunbosun62 Posts: 0Member
    Dark Saber wrote: »
    Here is a quick future leer jet concept that I sketched up tonight. Ac Copyright 2013 by Sean Tourangeau 6-27-13

That's cool. It makes me think, Romulan courier ship.