Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

2DDark Mirror Universe WIP

• Dark SaberDark Saber1 Posts: 0Member
    Yeah, really. I want to see Penny in that mirror universe uniform. :devil:

That's really cool. I think even Sheldon himself would approve. ;) I've been watching The Big Bang Theory since it first aired a few years ago. I'm glad Jim Parsons has won a couple Emmy Awards for playing that insufferable know-it-all.

Yeah, Penny in a Mirror Uniform = HOT!!!!!!!!
  • AresiusAresius359 Posts: 4,171Member
    Love the minions!!!!! Great work there.
    Hey all here is a quick reminder to stop by my cafe press store. I have a few Trek Related items on sale there. Thanks for your supports. http://www.cafepress.com/seantourangeaustshirtgalaxy
  • evil_genius_180evil_genius_1804770 Posts: 11,282Member
    Makes me wish I had some money. ;)
    ISSStarfire.jpg

Glenn Judd wanted a Dark Mirror version of the Starship I did for Steve Rogers the Starfire. So here it is.

Sean P. Tourangeau
    Adobe Illustrator
    U.S.S.Starfire Designed by Steve Rogers
  • FreakFreak1090 Posts: 4,361Member
    Looking good Sean.
    You did that ship for Captain America? Cool. (sorry, it had to be said :shiner:)

That's an interesting ship design. I don't know how it looks in Fed colors, but it looks good in Imperial colors. :)
    here is the Fed version http://fav.me/d42cwhu
    Nice. I like the design. :D

BTW, I hope you're not too close to those wildfires out there.
  • stfanboystfanboy67 Posts: 388Member
    Keep them coming I love your ortho's!!! Ever thought about doing some big ships for the Terran Empire? Bigger then a Romulan D'deridex or a Jem'Hadar battleship?
  • quetzalquetzal0 Posts: 0Member
    have you ever thought of putting the Robinson's from Lost in Space in the mirror Universe. It would be interesting to imagine how they would look like.
  • colbmistacolbmista2 Posts: 0Member
    quetzal wrote: »
    have you ever thought of putting the Robinson's from Lost in Space in the mirror Universe. It would be interesting to imagine how they would look like.

lol the robot as data lol
    VedranPencils.jpg

Here are the Pencils for the Dark Mirror/Andromeda Crossover Vedran character for Glenn Judd.
    VedranInks.jpg

Here are the inks for Glenn Judd's Vedran Commission
    That's cool. I liked Andromeda, though I didn't get to watch it very often because I was in the Army for most of its run.
    wow, nice work.
    Lt_Yowari.jpg

Here is the finished Vedran commission for Glenn Judd. he named her Yowari I guess it means Vedran Princess.

I would actually love to do more characters from the Andromeda universe.

Sean P. Tourangeau
    7-8-2012
    Adobe Illustrator CS5
    Now, this I didn't expect, but it's great.
    Nice
    That's sweet. :D
    Alright all you U.S.S.Titan fans, here is my Titan Shipyards site. It is about 90% complete so keep coming back and you will see new additions. Please let me know what you think. I really wanted to make the site look like a Trek computer terminal. With that said, welcome to the Titan Shipyards.

http://hammerheadgraphics.iwarp.com/Titanindex.html

Oh and Valkyrie 013 Your Titan is on the site in the meshes section with full creds
    The site looks great Sean.
    though it might be the way my PC loads the page. But the contact button is not user the others and to the right so cover text and pictures in the windows on the right.
    I'm not really a Titan fan (I've never read any of the books) but that's a very nice website. The graphics are nice, but we expected that from you. ;) Also, the information is very nicely arranged and easy to read. :)
    Listening to the interview with Jonathan Frakes on Trek Radio Ondemand. They butchered my name with my question, but it was nice to have my question asked. By the way this is how to say my last name Tour-Ron-Joe. http://www.trekradio.net/on-demand/
    LOL, I was not sure how you pronouce your last name.
    I have the same issue with mine. People call me Mice-Tich. (MICETICH) You can say it MIC-E-TICH or MIC-A-TICH both ways said fast. I perfer it the second way.
    ColForthright.jpg

Originally this was a quick commission for DrinkingCleric/Alastor/Alex Ray from Trekradio.net.
    Of a Dark Mirror version of his character in STO.

Now Glenn Judd has commissioned me to do a full color work up of this character.

School is out for three weeks so time to catch up on and take more commissions.

Sean P. Tourangeau
    8-6-2012
    Adobe Illustrator CS6
  • VALKYRIE013VALKYRIE013547 Posts: 1,473Member
    thankyou for that sir! I need to send you some of the ones with the new gribbile rim.. and new textures.. Sometime next week.. out this week..
    Cool, and I will be more than happy to ad them to the page.
    cool job, he looks a bit like related to Riker...
    AdmiralJudd9.jpg

Here is yet another for Glenn Judd this time he wanted his character armed with a Predator Staff.
    Yes it looks like the Terran Empire has a WIDE range of weapons at their disposal. Keep them coming.

Sean P. Tourangeau
    8-8-2012
    Adobe Illustrator CS6