Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

3DESB Snowspeeder WIP

13»

• [Deleted User][Deleted User]2 Posts: 3Member
    OMFG it lights up.... Seriously amazing work there :D
  • BarBar171 Posts: 0Member
    Comco wrote: »
    The only thing I can think of would be towing cargo - hence the tow cables...

I never thought of that. Good thinking. Perhaps even airlifting of supplies.
  • PabloPablo0 Posts: 0Member
    Nutsy wrote: »
    OMFG it lights up.... Seriously amazing work there :D

hahaha, thanks nutsy! :thumb:
    I'll try and upload a higher res version tonight for anyone who might want it.
  • PabloPablo0 Posts: 0Member
    Bar wrote: »
    I never thought of that. Good thinking. Perhaps even airlifting of supplies.

From wookieepedia:
    The T-47 was an atmospheric vehicle designed for industrial cargo handling. Its cockpit featured positions for a forward-facing pilot and a rear-facing cargo manager. The cargo manager used the airspeeder's magnetic harpoon and tow cable to control repulsorlift cargo modules.
  • BarBar171 Posts: 0Member
    Pablo wrote: »
    From wookieepedia:
    The T-47 was an atmospheric vehicle designed for industrial cargo handling. Its cockpit featured positions for a forward-facing pilot and a rear-facing cargo manager. The cargo manager used the airspeeder's magnetic harpoon and tow cable to control repulsorlift cargo modules.

That totally makes sense.
    I can even imagine loading arms like a forklift truck's on the front end instead of the guns...
  • Road WarriorRoad Warrior207 Posts: 815Member
    The T-47 was a generic utility speeder that the rebels fitted out as a tank buster, hence the b-wing size cannons. Some had the powered harpoon replaced with a scaled down quad laser.

Excellent model Pablo. Just excellent. Your friend is a damn fine scratchbuilder as well.
  • colbmistacolbmista2 Posts: 0Member
    u know the back isnt correct right where the lil gun is its straight not curved like you have it