Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

2DEnterprise Technical Manual

13»

• FlankerFlanker0 Posts: 0Member
    Nick R. wrote: »
    Okay, how about some interiors? The Mercury class, must be mostly reactor...

It is indeed mainly sensors and machinery along with basic living spaces.

something different I've been playing with:
    DestroyerSize2009STship.png
  • rodsmale84rodsmale84171 Posts: 0Member
    Interesting. Would love to see more of this "post JJ era" ship.
    Will certainly work the Destroyer out so no need to worry about that, I've grown to like the design even if it did take some time sketch wise.

A side project made in collabiration with madeinjapans's Chronicles of Man universe. One of several designs made there and if anyone is interested to see more I would highly recommend the site he made: http://www.thechroniclesofman.com/ and also the forums (even if those are not very active at the moment)
    frv_fr11.jpg

To get back into drawing somewhat more compared to what I am doing now I am looking at new roads I can head into. So any ideas or suggestions for inspiration or even designs let me know. I will continue the work on the ENT era ships and the Star Trek 2009 design but will add some new projects with them. (was thinking about WW2 tanks)
  • GalenGalen0 Posts: 0Member
    Woah nice work there dude!
  • somacruz145somacruz1450 Posts: 0Member
    Yeah the new Corvette and JJ ST ship looks great :thumb: As for the new stuff, you can try out something from a different universe - maybe BGS or Star Wars ? You have some SW books as far as I rememer :D
    The poster test turns out quite well :) (60x40 cm) only need to make drawing bigger.
    testpo10.jpg

a few other designs for Chronicles of Man:
    frv_la10.png confed11.jpg grippe10.jpg
  • GalenGalen0 Posts: 0Member
    Cool!! What did u print the posters on dude? Hope my Cylon Basestar Poster turns out as well as yours
  • Wisky-08Wisky-080 Posts: 0Member
    Question in the ENT episode: 'Twilight' and the Enterprise has become the Battlestar Enterprise. Which ships do you think would be part of the Enterprise rag tag fleet.

Out of this group mange to survive the destruction of Earth.
  • meyermeyer171 Posts: 0Member
    What happened to your big and extra detailed MSD of the De Ruyter which you have shown us in parts?
    @Galen: I have ordered online via a photo/poster development company and it worked out quite well :) so it is a regular glossy paper you normally see in use for posters. Hope your poster will turn out alright as well.

@Wisky-08: I guess that mainly small good warp capable ships would survive. Bigger ships are much easier to find and hunt down.

@meyer: it is still there but currently on hold. Haven't got a lot of time for it and interest. Even so will work on it eventually. I am planning to work on a MSD though but that will be more traditional and bigger. Have to see which ship I will use though.
  • publiusrpubliusr550 Posts: 1,747Member
    Keep up the good work. Life intrudes--I know.
    To show I am back after taking some time off I decided to post some stuff I made for MadeinJapan's Chronicles of Men universe. They are basically older designs but will add some more new stuff in the coming weeks.
    frv_la11.png
    transp10.jpg
    ae_war12.jpg
    pirate10.jpg
    Looks great. The second ship looks to be a good medical ship
  • XRaiderV1.7XRaiderV1.7226 I have absolutely no ideaPosts: 1,074Member
    nice work.
  • TovetteTovette5 Posts: 13Member
    Hey man, great technical specs!
    Thanks everyone, keep in mind it is MadeinJapan's universe which I draw inspiration from.
    @publiusr: thanks and the middle ship is actually a fast transport which can be outfitted as a medical transport if there is a need :)
    @XRaiderV1.7: thanks it is a fun project to help with and the story so far is fun.
    @Tovette: thanks, I am trying to get the right feel into the designs using background story madeinjapan has made so far. The ships are not always as detailed as I like but I kinda like the original take.

all ships (scaled down) that I have made so far. With some luck more ships will be added from different designers.
    allfig10.jpg
  • Bell'OrsoBell'Orso331 Posts: 93Member
    Great, but what about the ENT Tech Manual? Would really love to see that continued. ;)
  • Amen.
    No need to worry. I am restarting work on that as well ;) probably a revamped design of the old manual images. Since I still have a load to do. This is mainly another project that I really like due to its designs and thought behind it ;)
    Deeds say more then words. A WIP of a medical ship called the Mercy Class. It will be a atmospheric capable ship and has two shuttle bay entries.
    Currently not sure if I will keep the nacelles at their current location but that depends on the other orthos.
    mercyc10.png
  • NBTrekieNBTrekie331 Posts: 0Member
    A medical ship? Interesting, there aren't much designs for those out there. Although I think for that kind of ship there are many things to consider: bigger docking ports, if you have to move the patients on a stretcher off the ship, bigger shuttlebays (and shuttles) for the same reasons and stuff like that...
    If it has a flat bottom, large hatches can for ramps for ground support.
  • RekkertRekkert4080 Buenos Aires, ArgentinaPosts: 2,308Member
    That medical ship looks pretty cool! If I may suggest, Earth and Denobula seems to work pretty close on medical stuff on that era, so perhaps you would like to see what little info is available on denobulan ships looking for inspiration.
    For all my finished Trek fan art, please visit my portfolio