Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

3DUSS Enterprise Star Trek 2009

• carlgcarlg1 Posts: 0Member
    Aww so the buzzard don't glow red :(

Well, that means it's not being overcooked.
  • StarscreamStarscream231 Posts: 1,049Member
    Oh, hah hah... :P
  • PromusPromus0 Posts: 0Member
    Well, like I said in my last post...if they were red, that would have bothered me as much as the blue does - since the TOS nacelle caps were never red. :thumb:
  • DNA-1842DNA-18420 Posts: 0Member
    Well they are more red than blue when lit up:
    Enterprise_firing_phaser_proximity_blast.jpg
  • elodelod0 Posts: 0Member
    tobias, well done. Unfortunately you put a great deal of talent and work into a **** design. Jar Jar drinks your tears.
  • TriggerManTriggerMan0 Posts: 0Member
    ^^ Nice, a troll has joined.
  • ClayClay0 Posts: 17Member
    Keep it civil gentlemen.

Infractions will be issued.
  • homerpalooza67homerpalooza67228 Posts: 1,892Member
    can you ban his account? He's been trolling around.
  • elodelod0 Posts: 0Member
    can you ban his account? He's been trolling around.

*GASP!* What makes you think I'm a he?
    Infractions will be issued.

Thrill me...
  • nova1701dmsnova1701dms331 Posts: 0Member
    Be nice elod.
  • Shadowknight1Shadowknight10 Posts: 0Member
    Agreed. Even if you don't like the design of the JJPrise, this is about Tobias's version of the ship, and he devoted a lot of time and energy into something that he didn't have to do. And quite frankly, considering the enormous lack of reference material, especially for the aft section of the Enterprise, namely the impulse deck, what Tobias has done is fantastic. Not only has he brought this ship to life, he has made her truly beautiful. Keep up the good work Tobias. If the new movie's Enterprise is even close to what you've produced, then the ship will definitely be beautiful.
  • SciFiFan0327SciFiFan03270 Posts: 0Member
    I am very impressed with your work Tobias. It definitely engages the imagination, and I look forward to your next work.
  • universaltimuniversaltim0 Posts: 0Member
    Tobias, your work here is inspiring both to the imagination and to the senses. It also is inspiring and encouraging towards fellow artists here on this board. You do very fine work my friend. I am glad I am here to watch this masterpiece progress. Keep up the great work! :thumb:
  • tobiasrichtertobiasrichter334 Posts: 0Member
    Ok, ready - set - go....

Here are 9 more wallpapers of the Enterprise, some of them together with the Kelvin.

Hope you like them...

enterprise_wall02_1920.jpg

enterprise_wall03_1920.jpg

enterprise_wall04_1920.jpg

enterprise_wall05_1920.jpg

enterprise_wall06_1920.jpg

enterprise_wall07_1920.jpg

enterprise_wall08_1920.jpg

enterprise_wall09_1920.jpg

enterprise_wall10_1920.jpg

They are also available in 1280x1024 (just change the 1920 to 1280 in the link)
  • Wow. It is the Enterprise... absolutely and completely. These are gorgeous.
  • Those really make the redisigned enterprise look new and sleek!
  • nova1701dmsnova1701dms331 Posts: 0Member
    My hat is off to you Tobiasrichter. Wonderful job on a beautiful ship.
  • FalstaffFalstaff0 Posts: 0Member
    Excellent work, Tobias.

I wonder if the front of the nacelles will light up any in the film? I think with the shape of the new ones similar to that of the original, my eyes are looking for that bright orange/yellow/red glow that seems to be so obviously absent.
  • Awesome stuff, Tobias! Thanks for all the extra walls. I must admit I naturally expect the reddish Bussard glow too - seemed to be orange on the Kelvin screencaps interestingly.
  • tobiasrichtertobiasrichter334 Posts: 0Member
    Well, think of it as "powered down" ;). Which it is, none of the pics show the E in warp. I have no reference how the engines look powered up, so IA’ll have to wait til that reference comes around.
  • Wow
  • Road WarriorRoad Warrior207 Posts: 815Member
    Fantastic Tobias on every level. Well done sir. Well done.
  • madman1701amadman1701a339 Posts: 366Member
    Whoa. This is great! Been waiting days for this. :)
  • Shadowknight1Shadowknight10 Posts: 0Member
    Gorgeous. Absolutely gorgeous from every angle. I especially like pic 10. I can imagine someone on the Kelvin-type ship looking out at the Enterprise and saying, "My god that's a big ship." And 5 and 6 need Trek music with them. Those two seem to say "To explore strange new worlds, to seek out new life and new civilizations." This Enterprise seems like she was built to do those things and be able to withstand anything that gets thrown at it. If this is as close to the new movie as it seems to be, then I have no complaints about the new Enterprise. Let her fly. Let her go boldly where none have gone before.
  • PromusPromus0 Posts: 0Member
    ...I naturally expect the reddish Bussard glow too - seemed to be orange on the Kelvin screencaps interestingly.

The hydrogen scoops were orange in TOS, too - with multi-colored lights swirling around inside. Red didn't come around until TNG. :thumb:
  • A-m-a-z-i-n-g... Just beautiful work!
  • Promus wrote: »
    The hydrogen scoops were orange in TOS, too - with multi-colored lights swirling around inside. Red didn't come around until TNG. :thumb:

Hehe, I saw your earlier post re that, that's why I was careful to say 'reddish' rather than 'red', but you're right! ;)

Was no criticism of the modelling of course. Was just agreeing that it takes some getting used to seeing the Enterprise without the coloured nacelle caps. Truly stunning work, Tobias!
  • carlgcarlg1 Posts: 0Member
    Magnificent!

See, if we'd seen the new E from angles like this, there would have been much more love from the very beginning. :)

By the way, congratulations on your article at trekmovie!
  • StarshipStarship482 São Paulo - BrasilPosts: 1,997Member
    I donA’t have words to describe... Better to say like Spock: F A S C I N A T I N G !!!
  • BlueArrowBlueArrow331 Posts: 0Member
    Awesome work!