Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

3DTOS Constitution Reboot Gallery (Model Now Available)

• Hunter GHunter G1905 Posts: 543Member
    I had to do a 200 years challenge with the Artemis photo
    UK8CCeH.jpeg
    kqLf4VB.png
    scifiericStarCruiserRory1707wibbleStarshipLizzy777SCE2Auxashleytingercaveat_imperatorpubliusrand 5 others.
  • SCE2AuxSCE2Aux1038 Posts: 202Member
    Gorgeous, both the real and cgi images!
    Hunter Gscifieric
  • publiusrpubliusr550 Posts: 1,746Member
    Gasps in awe.
    Hunter Gscifieric
  • rms8_347rms8_347333 Posts: 48Member
    WOW ! Your attention and level to detail are astonishing to say the least! The depth of the windows, the placement of the RCS thrusters...all of it. TY!
    Hunter Gscifieric
    edited December 2022 #36
    I forgot to post the other departure angle
    EqW1woQ.jpg

Head on shot because why not
    P3FIixD.jpg

Close up, spot the travel pod!
    XtVOz0g.jpg

And some fleet action
    4S9Oaxv.png

Threw some of the Enterprise textures on the underside of my Saladin concept model, and it doesn't look too shabby (just don't get too close lol)
    Post edited by Hunter G on
    rojrenRory1707trekkievil_genius_180Lizzy777scifiericTallguyStarCruiserwibblecaveat_imperatorand 4 others.
  • Rory1707Rory1707232 Posts: 238Member
    Love these renders my friend! 🖖🏾 And Happy Holidays to you and your family! ☃️🎄
    scifiericHunter G
  • trekkitrekki939 Posts: 1,394Member
    edited December 2022 #38
    Very nice !
    Please more pictures of the Saladin Class. :)
    Post edited by trekki on
    scifiericTallguyRory1707Hunter G
    Wow
    Hunter G
    trekki wrote: »
    Very nice !
    Please more pictures of the Saladin Class. :)

Here's some of the concept model:
    TnxEKsp.png
    NEueTRJ.png
    bESBElz.png
    rojrenStarCruisertrekkiwolfmanLizzy777Rory1707wibbleevil_genius_180scifiericcaveat_imperatorand 2 others.
    Thank you, very nice!
    Hunter G
    Awesome design my friend!
    Hunter G
  • TallguyTallguy350 Posts: 467Member
    edited January 2023 #43
    I'm not a fan of the TIE fighter wings or the clamp holding the nacelle. But otherwise the details and do-dads are really nice.
    Post edited by Tallguy on
    scifiericHunter G
    Bill "Tallguy" Thomas All I ask is a tall ship...
    Various Work: U.S.S. Constellation - Matt Jefferies Concept Shuttle
  • evil_genius_180evil_genius_1804256 Posts: 11,034Member
    I like it. The "Tie Figher Wings" remind me a lot of the details that John Eaves wanted to add to the Enterprise era ships. He figured with the ships being older and warp drive being newer that there would be more shielding around the engines to prevent "fallout" issues.
    scifiericHunter G
    Tallguy wrote: »
    I'm not a fan of the TIE fighter wings or the clamp holding the nacelle. But otherwise the details and do-dads are really nice.
    I like it. The "Tie Figher Wings" remind me a lot of the details that John Eaves wanted to add to the Enterprise era ships. He figured with the ships being older and warp drive being newer that there would be more shielding around the engines to prevent "fallout" issues.

Yeah, I see those as some kind of heat sink, like the ones on the Enterprise but bigger due to the requirements of the single nacelle warp field:
    NURAUHN.jpg

rojrenRory1707wibbleevil_genius_180StarCruiserLizzy777scifiericcaveat_imperator
    And here's another one with the Botany Bay I forgot that I rendered a while ago:
    ad8VWxr.jpg
    rojrenbacksteptTallguyRory1707wibbleevil_genius_180StarCruisertrekkiLizzy777scifiericand 5 others.
  • ProviFXProviFX161 Posts: 78Member
    It looks terrific! The color grading and details on everything. If you make it available I'd love to play with it!
    scifiericHunter G
    I like the new position of the tractor beam on the neck join…perfect to pull out those pirates out of the asteroids
    Hunter G
  • admiral hortonadmiral horton201 Posts: 145Member
    please do a very detailed ortho of the Saladin, Hermes, and Ptolemy
    Hunter G
    Some updated orthos and stuff. They're 10k so have fun :)

B2q59HZ.jpg
    pwbQ9vF.jpg
    BYg5w95.jpg
    bY67y4M.jpg
    aousRqL.jpg
    nC3UdBW.jpg
    KoGxAaZ.jpg
    rojrenStarCruiserRory1707trekkiadjunct37betaevil_genius_180caveat_imperatorLizzy777SCE2Auxwibbleand 4 others.
    AWESOME!!!!! 🖖🏾
    Hunter G
    Wonderful work.
    Hunter G
  • The VorlonThe Vorlon337 Posts: 11Member
    It's a real crime that we have that poor facsimile in SNW when this thing exists! Amazing!
    Hunter G
    Emergency power only, playing dead perhaps?
    pdxwlzv.png
    rojrenadjunct37betaRory1707caveat_imperatorevil_genius_180StarCruiserGateGirlLizzy777Comcopubliusrand 3 others.
  • evil_genius_180evil_genius_1804256 Posts: 11,034Member
    I hope they're not playing dead in orbit of Earth, but you never know, I guess. :lol: Maybe the USS Vengeance is nearby.

Seriously, great image. Of all the "reboot" versions of the ship I've seen over the years, yours is my favorite because it comes closest to the original while still updating the look.
    Rory1707scifiericwibbleHunter G
  • GateGirlGateGirl111 Richmond, NSW, AustraliaPosts: 58Member
    @Hunter G , your models are absolutely stunning, in fact since I have been watching Trek (yes sadly I'm a newb to it), I have to say your ships are even better than what I see on the show, especially the very old series. I can only hope my efforts are even 5% of your quality and skill. Thank you so much as well, for inspiring me to do the best I can. :)
    Hunter G
    Life is a dream — that knows no shade.
    Life is a dream — of pain and woe.
    A dream from which — we pray to wake.
    A dream from which — we wake and go
  • scifiericscifieric1122 Posts: 1,497Member
    Your work is SPECTACULAR! Wow!
    Hunter G
  • ComcoComco317 Posts: 1,281Administrator
    I'm not the first to say this and I won't be the last - but i wish this was the ship we saw in Discovery/SNW. Brilliant work as always, Hunter :sunglasses:
    Hunter Gscifieric
    Stunning
    Hunter Gscifieric
  • Paul MoechnerPaul Moechner541 Posts: 126Member
    That looks soooo good! I love what you did with the four big windows on the top of the saucer section!
    Hunter Gscifieric
  • Paul MoechnerPaul Moechner541 Posts: 126Member
    as a beginner I have a question regarding how you went about making this 3D model so "tangible". Am I correct to assume that this is what you did to give the same "reach out and touch it" feel to the 3D model of this 1701 Enterprise as I have observed in the 3D model of the Enterprise-D used in the movie "Star Trek Generations"?

1. You turned the sensor grid on the hull into paneling.
    2. You gave the texture of the hull itself a sort of azteching, if that's what you call it. (like what you see on the Enterprise-D and the 1701-A)
    3. Lighting
    4. You added lights that 'light up' the hull similar to what I see what billboards do at night in cities.
    5. You have very sharp contrast to the colors and lighting
    6. You made the lights (navigation lights and blue lighting have a lot of glare) to give the lighting a more organic look, similar to what you observe in LED lights in real life.

Did I miss anything? I hope to make CGI as beautiful as yours someday but I'm going the self taught route. :)
    Hunter Gscifieric