Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

3DTOS Constitution Reboot Gallery (Model Now Available)

124»

• GuitarECGuitarEC333 Posts: 44Member
    As a long-time Blender user and Trek lover, this is one of the best reimaginings I've seen. I have a quick question - in earlier iterations, the registry markings are inline with those from TMP. Are those sets of markings available on the model, or did you make the creative decision to revert them to TOS markings only?

All my best,

GuitarEC
    publiusrHunter G
  • Hunter GHunter G1905 Posts: 543Member
    GuitarEC wrote: »
    As a long-time Blender user and Trek lover, this is one of the best reimaginings I've seen. I have a quick question - in earlier iterations, the registry markings are inline with those from TMP. Are those sets of markings available on the model, or did you make the creative decision to revert them to TOS markings only?

All my best,

GuitarEC

I did revert them completely, since I wanted to save that font for the "Phase II" variation. On my version the TMP refit will look more like the Phase II, and the 1701-A would be a brand new design from the ground up called the MKII Constitution.
    Redeyes
    She's goes to warp, finally (special thanks to Howie Day for lending some much needed rendering power)

caveat_imperatorStarCruiserbacksteptRory1707wibbletrekkiLizzy777seanrRedeyes
  • Rory1707Rory1707233 Posts: 238Member
    AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!! 🖖🏾
    Hunter G
  • seanrseanr1123 Brooklyn, NYPosts: 602Member
    edited September 2023 #96
    Hunter G wrote: »
    She's goes to warp, finally (special thanks to Howie Day for lending some much needed rendering power)
    https://youtu.be/d9XHkmzNJy4?si=wFznO_AE9FB64iU-

That is flawless. :)
    Post edited by seanr on
    publiusrHunter G
    I seem to neglect this site, here's some recent wallpapers:
    AAIk8gB.jpg
    JJb4xjX.png
    i6XAfA6.jpg
    rojrenStarCruiserRory1707Lizzy777wibbleMadKoiFishWarp Propulsion Laboratorypubliusrcaveat_imperatortrekki
  • Rory1707Rory1707233 Posts: 238Member
    I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again…I love this design! 🖖🏾
  • publiusrpubliusr550 Posts: 1,747Member
    Hey TOMY!