May as well start a thread going for this. Early days yet, but since there are no plans worth even glancing at available on the net, I have started off by doing some painstaking photo matching, and a little photogrammetry. I could not reconcile the various photos perfectly, so this will have to be my best possible compromise plus a good helping of Mk.1 Eyeballing. That said, I intend it to be the most accurate version of this ship to date by some margin.
I built up a very rough model to check my general proportions etc, and I am now developing on from there, so some areas are very rough still. Also just focusing on the silhouette at this stage, and most work has been on the upper wings so far. Lumpiness and wobbliness elsewhere to be expected at this point. The interface between the wings and the nacelles looks likely to be the trickiest aspect of this - very very rough for the moment. May completely change my approach to that area yet.