Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

3DAnuba Class Strike Frigate

124»

• StonecoldStonecold331 Posts: 0Member
    The model is looking extremely good as allways. And SU can handle even more ;)
  • AlnairAlnair181 Posts: 255Member
    Great model! :thumb:
  • aylaa12aylaa120 Posts: 0Member
    niceeeeeeeeeeee
  • cavebearcavebear179 Posts: 623Member
    I've missed your updates. This is a great model :)
  • FreakFreak1088 Posts: 4,361Member
    She looking great!
  • sorceress21sorceress21269 Posts: 577Member
    Thanks ya'll, this one might actually end up being the first model I've ever completely finished..as far as the exterior goes anyway..
  • RaenRaen0 Posts: 0Member
    Very nice, smooth and original design. Looks very believable, good work.
  • MajorPayneMajorPayne0 Posts: 0Member
    Impressive. I don't know about anime, but it could represent something similair to designs that I've seen from BSG.
    Thanks folks!...I've never really paid much attention to BSG designs..I enjoyed both TV series but have never felt influenced by any BSG design art..My heaviest influences in my design work has always been Space Battleship: Yamato (Star Blazers), Robotech and Gundam..I do try and take a measured and practical approach to my designs. Every structure on the Anuba has a function.

The one thing I've been struggling with this model has been textures. I haven't' been able to find one that really adds quality to the model. They either come out looking "cartoony" or too flat.
  • MajorPayneMajorPayne0 Posts: 0Member
    I don't know. The textures your using look pretty good to me and suit the model well.
    Playin around with textures and different paint schemes
    89341.jpg89342.jpg89343.jpg
  • cavebearcavebear179 Posts: 623Member
    That is quite the ship! I really like the colouring in the first two pics but also the third pic. Blood red has always been kind of a menacing colour for a ship. :)