Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

3DLight Scout Craft

• AlnairAlnair181 Posts: 255Member
    Excellent work! :thumb:
  • CoolhandCoolhand289 Mountain LairPosts: 1,298Member
    Looking great. btw, you're not meant to run 2 wips of the same project at the same time. be patient, you only posted last night, you'll get replies.

You need to upload a pic of the latest progress, or something that sums the project up.

Attach the image to the first post of this thread. then you will have a thumbnail automatically generated in the forum - your current thumbnail is the forum default. I'm sure you'll get more replies this way.
  • MelakMelak332 Posts: 0Member
    The landing or launching platform looks sweet, and the Seeder is way cool :cool:
    Hope to see more :)
  • CoolhandCoolhand289 Mountain LairPosts: 1,298Member
    i'm only putting this here cos my pm box is 100% full but in reply to the pm, you need to go to the first post of this thread, hit the 'edit' button and 'go advanced'. this takes you to an advanced editing screen, if you scroll down you'll see the tab for attachments.
  • SyklonSyklon0 Posts: 0Member
    Pretty cool looking ship, I like the animation too. :thumb: Only crit might be the closed hangar door at the beginning of the animation looks rather simple/clean compared to textures for everything else.
  • NovA29rNovA29r0 Posts: 0Member
    Syklon wrote: »
    Pretty cool looking ship, I like the animation too. :thumb: Only crit might be the closed hangar door at the beginning of the animation looks rather simple/clean compared to textures for everything else.
    Only ship in animation has textures.. on other object was align just simple materail. just for test.
  • ComcoComco317 Posts: 1,281Administrator
    Wow. Love the design NovA29r! Truly impressive stuff.

My only crit would be that although the ship looks quite dirty with those great textures, the specular highlights look very shiny and clean, at least in the last few images of the ship on the elevator.

Thanks for sharing man. Very cool stuff. :cool:
  • tobiantobian226 Posts: 1,600Member
    I'm loving your work on this project. That launch bay is wonderful, and I love the mechanisms it's using! :)
    carrier21.th.jpg carrier16.th.jpg carrier17.th.jpg carrier18.th.jpg carrier19.th.jpg carrier20.th.jpg
  • cavebearcavebear179 Posts: 623Member
    This is a really good looking ship NovA29r. I like pretty much everything I see on it and am looking forward so seeing the rest of the details as you add them.:thumb:
    carrier25.th.jpg carrier22.th.jpg carrier23.th.jpg carrier24.th.jpg
  • Sly AssassinSly Assassin0 Posts: 0Member
    Very nice design, I like the general shapes you've used and how you haven't altered them beyond what they are to much.

The ball turrets look damned nice too :)
    Top paneling its complete.. maybe tomorrow i add some details or maybe not :)
    carrier28.th.jpg carrier27.th.jpg
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User]2 Posts: 3Member
    Very cool little ship!
  • MephMeph331 Posts: 0Member
    Damn! Cool ship!
  • elitewolverineelitewolverine171 Posts: 0Member
    very cool design, and very nice details, like your paneling work. i look foward to more

both ships get a :thumb:
    carrier34.th.jpg
    Front of the SEEDER
    carrier36.th.jpg carrier35.th.jpg
    Nice, another unique ship. Big fan already.
    carrier41.th.jpg
    I am loving these designs, they are very stylish, and have a very unique look. How do you intend painting them? It will be tough to give them a paintjob to match the look of them!
    Damn thats nicely detailed, I really like how both sides of the ships aren't identical.
    still do paneling..... omg i want these over.. but i so exiting making this :) do that to the end..AARRRrrr
    carrier42.th.jpg carrier43.th.jpg
  • CommondorCommondor0 Posts: 0Member
    It's look like a assault bomber, not carrier.
    Nope :) maybe in your world it looks like bomber.. but in my not.
    Holy crap thats some insane level of detail on the bottom, I love the little pipes here and there and all the paneling looks brillant!
    thats a very unique and insanely detailed ship. nice work.
    You missed a spot.... :)

Yeah that's getting pretty dense, and the detailing looks superb! Careful not to have too many detail scales, so it all ties in together, but gotta love those pipes! :D
    carrier45.th.jpg carrier44.th.jpg