Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

3DGrandeur Bridge v2.0

1272829303133»

• theCommandertheCommander0 Posts: 0Member
    We used to have Valkyries when we started with our MACO addition, but now have our own Nighthawk class interceptor designs which are better. I'm thinking of starting another thread just to showcase our MACO compliment and possibly even reserve the hanger-bay for that thread as well.

Now, back to our regularly scheduled programming... the room at hand. Here's a few panoramic updates...

124.jpg

125.jpg

126.jpg
  • AresiusAresius359 Posts: 4,171Member
    Viking Shields, eh....

The Viking and medieval camper in me enjos this very much. ;)
    A little change of pace... back into the skipper's Readyroom for a couple of shots...

128.jpg

130.jpg
  • colbmistacolbmista2 Posts: 0Member
    have you worked on the armour yet?
  • LonewriterLonewriter236 Posts: 1,078Member
    Nice ready room
    my bad i ment the armory no the armor lol
    While I am working on floorplans for new rooms, one of which happens to be the Security wing -which features the armory, phaser ranges, and the brig... there will be no armory updates for a while. We have quite a schedule of things needing attention as we prepare this ship for the high possibility of webisodes within the next year. All I can say is "Stay Tuned"... if there's a room you want to see, it's bound to pop up... with the usual Grandeur flare, somewhere down the road.

That being said, here's a few more Readyroom renders...

131.jpg

132.jpg

133.jpg

134.jpg

135.jpg
  • BoogerMcBoogerMc176 Posts: 243Member
    I like the incorporation of the Chessboard. Now the question is, how quick can the Captain defeat me?
  • CaptainRoopCaptainRoop0 Posts: 0Member
    Quicker then you might think :)
    :rolleyes: Well, Booger... we don't actually have the chess pieces yet.
    Sooo... who knows? :rolleyes:

Here's the view you would see coming into the Ready-room from the Bridge...

136.jpg
    chest peices should be holographic so u should ad a mini holo emiter to the side of it haha
  • japmejapme12 Posts: 0Member
    They are , and there is no need for the emitters... the board itself is the emitter.
    For the time being, the Grandeur Project team has moved the interior cgi to their own threads and I do not know when and if this thread will be active. The current interior cgi threads are as follows:

USS Grandeur Engineering Department

Screaming-Eagles: Grandeur's MACO Squad