Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

2DDark Mirror Universe WIP

• evil_genius_180evil_genius_1804770 Posts: 11,282Member
    I think it's obvious that the title is a typo, as Sean does have it properly spelled as "Spider-Man" in the "Aliases" section of the sheet.

Typo aside, that's a really nice character sheet. Spidey is one of my favorites too. I always liked the idea of a scrawny, nerdy kid being granted super powers. (made the rest of us feel better ;))
  • Dark SaberDark Saber1 Posts: 0Member
    There fixed happy?
    Here is a preview of the next character commission I am working on for Glenn Judd. He wanted a Dark Mirror Admiral Akaar. So here is the work so far. I am going to mix the Capellan Uniform with that of my Dark Mirror uniforms. He is supposed to be the Director of Section 31 in the Dark Mirror Universe.
    Here are the inks for theDark Mirror Admiral Akaar commission for Glenn Judd that I am working on. I am going to mix the Capellan Uniform with that of my Dark Mirror uniforms. He is supposed to be the Director of Section 31 in the Dark Mirror Universe.
  • FreakFreak1090 Posts: 4,361Member
    Love the spidy bio page.

Spider-Man was my first intraduction to comics.
  • AresiusAresius359 Posts: 4,171Member
    Cool. I like that idea.
    AdimalAkaar900.jpg

Here is the finished custom character commission for Glenn Judd of the Director of Section 31 Fleet Admiral Tiberus Akaar.

Sean P. Tourangeau
    Adobe Illustrator CS5
    5-17-2012
    Turned out really well.
    The next commission I am currently working on is that of a Battlestar/DarkMirror crossover. This will
    be Agent 3 of Section 31 D'Anna Biers. Here is the
    head I am working on along with the photo reference. in the final her eyes will look closer to the reference images.
    Now that's awesome. Lucy Lawless is HOT. :D
    Alec Peters was kind enough to take some photos of the 6ft Titan model as he was taking it down from where it was on Display at Kennedy Space Center I believe. It is know gone into storage. As you can see from these photos she has not
    fared that well. The Buzzard Collectors are busted, and the Sensor Pod looks like it has been busted up a bit. But all in
    all it is nice to see photos of her.
    Here are the completed inks for the Agent 3 Biers commission I am currently working on. I decided to attach the reference photo for the pose with this
    image. Colors to be done later tonight.
    That's great. I like the pose.
    Agent3.jpg

Here is the Final image for my commission for kclcmdr of an Dark Mirror version of D'Anna Bier Agent3

*I also added a little part of Xena into this for fun.

Agent3 is one of Twelve agents that Section 31 uses when
    they have no other choice. They are a elite team of agents that can be anywhere in the empire at any time.
    Some say there are more than one of each agent.

Some know they are agents, some are sleeper agents assigned to Starbases and Starships. How is this possible you say
    with Section 31 only having 12 Agents set for this purpose. One word "Clones". The Empire has long been testing cloning technology,
    but Section 31 has perfected it and has honed it into one of their most guarded weapons.

So be careful you will never know if the person you have know for years is actually your friend or a member of Section 31 assigned to
    take you out for the good of the Empire.

Sean P. Tourangeau
    5-19-2012
    Adobe Illustrator CS5
  • colbmistacolbmista2 Posts: 0Member
    looks like she has a lazy eye..... lol
    I haven't started it yet, but one of my next big commissions will be to upgrade the F304 Daedalus battlecruiser. that should prove to be fun for my first Non-Trek schematic illustration. I am actually looking forward to the challenge.
    Agent 3 looks great.
    What was the reason the for Titan being taken off display except for the damage?
    No I think they took the whole Trek Museum Down at the Space Center. Alec just wanted to get me photos as he was putting the girl into storage.
  • VALKYRIE013VALKYRIE013547 Posts: 1,473Member
    hmm.. that ship looks familiar.... :)

Lucy looks good!
    goodluck on the Daedalus
    I have been talking to people over at Starfleetgames this last week to see if I might be able to be brought on as a freelance Artist.

While they like my work the upper ups at Mongoose Publishing are not so hot to my work. Please help me and let them know how you feel about my work and you never know we might be able to get them to change their minds.

I know with your help we can get my skills within the Star Trek Universe into their organization and help expand their reach and sales.

Sean P. Tourangeau
    Well this morning I got done doing another round of Uniform Concepts and Ship reworks for Alec Peter's Star Trek Fan Film. I will show images when I a given the okay. Now back to the paid commissions I have on my desk.
    Per Alec, I can refer to the production as "Axanar",and it is a web series not a fan film!

Sorry Alec.
    UPS knocks on my front door about a half hour and hands me 2 heavy boxes. It turns out they were from Alec Peters at Propworx. He sent me these 3 very well put together boxes that they put out for Auctions. They are Props and Costume archive books. GREAT for my Reference Library.
    I opened a cafepress shop today. feel free to look around. There is Trek stuff there.

http://www.cafepress.com/seantourangeaustshirtgalaxy
    GeneralMovar900.jpg

Here is the Finished General Movar Commission for Terry Lynn Shull and Jen Davies. My first Romulan Uniform.
    Man the Cardassian and Romulan Uniforms have a lot of Texture to them.

This character was seen in the TNG 2 part episode Redemption

Sean P. Tourangeau
    5-25-2012
    Adobe Illustrator CS5
    Jen Davies Didn't like the Colors I used on the Uniform so here is a color revision to General Movar
  • colbmistacolbmista2 Posts: 0Member
    i liked the first
    Both look great.
  • AresiusAresius359 Posts: 4,171Member
    Ah yes, Movar, the loyal crony of Sela...
    Nice to see him.
    ISSMorituri900.jpg

Here is the finished I.S.S. Morituri Commission for Glenn Judd. He wanted a full view schematic commission of a Imperialized San Paulo Class Starship.

So I did take some liberties with this design to give her more teeth as would be.

Sean P. Tourangeau
    Adobe Illustrator CS5
    6-5-2012