Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

2DDark Mirror Universe WIP

• Dark SaberDark Saber1 Posts: 0Member
    WOW!! I have never had so many request for commissions at once. For the ones that I have already and completed I hope you like what I came up with for you. And for the ones still waiting thank you for you patience while I get to you.

My next three are logo designs then I have 8 custom characters and a couple of ships. Again thank you all for you support and orders for art.

Keep them coming I will get them out as fast as I can.

Sean
  • stfanboystfanboy67 Posts: 388Member
    Dark Saber wrote: »
    WOW!! I have never had so many request for commissions at once. For the ones that I have already and completed I hope you like what I came up with for you. And for the ones still waiting thank you for you patience while I get to you.

My next three are logo designs then I have 8 custom characters and a couple of ships. Again thank you all for you support and orders for art.

Keep them coming I will get them out as fast as I can.

Sean

Sean I hope I can make you busy in the future too. :thumb: BTW, Stephen is hanging up in a nice frame above my desk.
  • VALKYRIE013VALKYRIE013547 Posts: 1,473Member
    things are looking great sir! Happy your avalanched in work!!
    Thanks guys hopefully this will keep going! I enjoy creating art for my fans.
    MultiverseNewsTake1.jpg

Here is the first pass at the Main logo for the Multiverse News over at Slice Of Sci-Fi
  • FreakFreak1090 Posts: 4,361Member
    I like 2 and 3 out of those logos.
    MultiverseNewsLogo.jpg

This is the Logo that Slice of Sci-Fi went with for the Multiverse News.

Planets Created in Photoshop
    LiveTraced in Illustrator
    Rest of logo created in Illustrator.

Sean P. Tourangeau
    5-8-2012
  • evil_genius_180evil_genius_1804770 Posts: 11,282Member
    Ah, good ol' LunarCell. :)

I agree with their choice. They're all good, but I like that one a smidgen better. :)
    Yep a great filter for quick and easy planets.
    Oh yeah, it's pretty handy. I've been using it for years. That one and Glitterato. :D
    I have used it few times, must use it some more
    Here is something different from the Sci-Fi logos and art that I usually do. A while back I did a tattoo for Josiah Weaver when he was over seas serving our country, now that he has made it back he wanted me create a logo for the cafe that he is opening. Here are the first passes.
    Those look good. :)
    Looks good, I would go with #2.
    ColCarterInks.jpg

Here are the inks for the Col. Samantha Carter Commission I am working on for Craig Verba.

He wanted to mix the Atlantis Uniform with the Air Force Flight suits. I will post the final image when done.
  • colbmistacolbmista2 Posts: 0Member
    id laugh if i saw an asgard in a uniform
    Nice
    ColCarter.jpg

Here is the full color Col. Samantha Carter commission for Craig Verba. He wanted to mix the Atlantis Uniform with the
    United States Air Force flight suit. That is why the uniform is grey verses olive green.

I would love to do more Stargate commissions this was fun, and I live in Colorado Springs and have a view of
    Cheyenne Mountain and the Air Force Academy from my front door.

Sean P. Tourangeau
    5-11-2012
    Adobe Illustrator CS5
    Awesome work as usual, Sean. :thumb:
    GulMacetInks.jpg
    Here are the inks for the latest character commission I have.
    This one is for NerysGhemor on Deviantart and he wanted
    Gul Macet of the Cardassian Union. 

This is my first Cardassian
    and I tell you they are an interesting species to try and draw.

This one is extra tough since if I don't draw the facial features
    (Beard & short hair) then you end up with 
Gul Dukat. Which was a great character as well. 

Sean P. Tourangeau

5-11-2012
    GulMacetColor.jpg

Here is my latest finished character commission.
    This one is for NerysGhemoron Deviantart and she wanted Gul Macet of the Cardassian Union.

This is my first Cardassian and I tell you they are an interesting species to try and draw.
    This one is extra tough since if I don't draw the facial features (Beard & short hair) then you end up with
    Gul Dukat. Which was a great character as well.

Sean P. Tourangeau
    5-12-2012
    Copy and paste much? :p I'm reading that text and thinking, "Haven't I already read this?" ;)

Great work, as always. Yeah, I'd imagine it would be rough, being as Mark Alaimo played both characters and the characters are nearly identical. Still, you can tell it's him. I may be wrong, but I think he's the only Cardassian to date to have facial hair.
    I think you are right. He was also the first Cardassian if I remember correctly.
    Yes, he was. He had two lackeys with him when he boarded the Enterprise, but he was the first one we actually saw (earlier, on the viewscreen.) I thought Macet was pretty cool, definitely better than Dukat.
    Dukat was more of a phyco/ bye-polar type characters while Macet was a more level headed soldier for his country type of character.
    Yep, couldn't have said it better myself. :)

You could tell at the end of The Wounded that Macet was just as concerned as Picard was about the plot that Maxwell was attempting to uncover (by the wrong means.) He didn't want another war and he wasn't afraid to do something about it inside his own government.

Meanwhile, Dukat switched allegiances very quickly if it meant he could stay alive and in a position of power. He didn't care if he plunged the Cardassian Union into another war, as long as he got what he thought he deserved. The mark of a true narcissist.

Mark Alaimo played both roles well. :)
    Nice work with Sam Carter & Gul Macet turned out really nice as well.
    The New Ready Room! "Don't Call Me Cupcake." is live http://trek.fm/trr48

I joined them for the review IDW's issues 7-8 Vulcan's Vengeance
    Spiderman900.jpg

While I still have 6-7 character commissions to do on my plate, I wanted to take a little break from my SciFi Trek art

and do a piece based on one one of my favorite Marvel characters. As a kid I love the Marvel Universe Deluxe books

that Marvel did. They were a series of books where they do the Character Bios. So with this piece I wanted to pay homage to those books.

All Character Bio info take from Marvel.com

Sean P. Tourangeau

5-15-2012

Adobe Illustrator CS5 (Everything brought and colored in

Illustrator, New York Photo Live Traced in Illustrator)
  • 3D Master3D Master171 Posts: 0Member
    It's "Spider-man", not "Spiderman".

There's a hyphen in there.