Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

2DDark Mirror Universe WIP

• Dark SaberDark Saber1 Posts: 0Member
    Yes and I actually am not a fan of it.
  • evil_genius_180evil_genius_1804770 Posts: 11,282Member
    colbmista wrote: »
    ever watch sancturary??

If you're talking to me, no. I don't get the Syfy channel because I don't subscribe to cable or satellite or any paid TV service. I looked up that woman on IMDb and I've never seen anything on the list of stuff she's been in.
  • FreakFreak1090 Posts: 4,361Member
    Nice Patch, I am liking the little cross over your doing here.
    CaptainCarterFixed.jpg

Here is Samantha Carter again with the correct spelling of the name….lol

Didn't even notice until this morning.

Sean
    KiraCOLORWIP.jpg
    I am not done with Kira but i wanted to give this Quick Tease at where I am at with the colors.

Sean
    intresting.
    Kira900.jpg

Here is kclcmdr's latest request
    This time he wanted a Dark Mirror Commander Kira Nerys.
    I decided instead on the skimpy uniform, this time I would play on the strengths of Kira. She has years of
    Black Opts experience and believes that one can't be prepared enough for what is coming next.

Be it an assassination attempt or an attack on the Station by the Klingon/Romulan Star Alliance. She fights
    equally well with energy based and blade based weapons. She is loyal to the Empire but even more loyal to the Bajoran Sector.
    So enemies of the Empire beware.

Sean P. Tourangeau
    4-6-2012
    Adobe Illustrator CS5
    CarterDesktop.jpg

Here is a desktop theme for Craig Verba of Samantha Carter and the U.S.S.Hammond

Sean P. Tourangeau
    Adobe Illustrator CS5
    4-6-2012

USSHAMMOND.jpg

Here is a Custom Starship Commission for Craig Verba of the Home Gate Command Starship U.S.S.Hammond.
    She is Captained by Captain Samantha Carter.

Sean P. Tourangeau
    Adobe Illustrator CS5
    4-6-2012
    kira look great!!
    They both came out great. I also like the desktop and ortho sheet. :)
    USSAmarilloPatchProcess.jpg

Here is a custom Patch Commission that I just completed for Terry Lynn Shull for her ship the U.S.S. Amarillo.
    I have also attached the different ideas that we narrowed down to the final patch.

Sean P. Tourangeau
    4-9-2012
    Adobe Illustrator CS5
    Nice I like it.
    That's funky (in a good way.) The final patch is definitely the best, but I like the other ideas too. :)
    USSImperiumPatch.jpg

Here is a mission patch just completed for Mike Urvand form the Sixth Fleet Starfleet chapter.
    they had an old logo, but wanted it updated.

So here is the NEW logo for the Sixth Fleet the U.S.S. Imperium.

Sean P. Tourangeau
    Adobe Illustrator CS5
    4-12-2012
  • SchimpfySchimpfy396 Posts: 1,632Member
    A good update. The only thing I see, and it's slightly distracting, is the "pointed" stars behind the Starfleet emblem. It kind of breaks up the smoothness of the overall patch. Otherwise, excellent work. :thumb:
    The patch looks good, but that doesn't sound like a name for a Federation ship.
    That is the name they provided lol.

And with the Stars I feel it give the feel of Warping in or Transporting in.
    Here is the Sketch blank pose that I will be using for my commission for kclcmdr of an Dark Mirror version of Caprica Six. He wants her to be an Imperial Black ops/ Section 31 type of Character. So here is the first step in the process of this commission.

Sean P. Tourangeau
    4-12-2012
    intresting patch, what did the old one look like.
    Dark Saber wrote: »
    That is the name they provided lol.

Yeah, I know. I just wonder what the heck people are thinking sometimes when they name Star Trek ships. ISS Imperium is acceptable, USS Impreium just sounds wrong. The Federation is a democracy, that name screams dictatorship. Never once did you see a Fed ship on the shows or in the movies with a name like that.
    I know, but hey it contradicts doesn't it.
  • Master EkiMaster Eki0 Posts: 0Member
    As the captain of the Imperium, I can provide insight into the name. It was chosen due to it's original definition. The term means ultimate authority. It was only later, with the rise of the Caesars, that the meaning became more ominous.

As for similar ship names, how about Franz Joseph naming a dreadnaught the Star Empire?

Mike Urvand
    commanding officer
    USS Imperium
    NCC-2125-B
    A chapter of Starfleet International
    Agent6inks.jpg

Here are the Inks/ Pre-Colors for Agent 6.

Sean P. Tourangeau
    4-12-2012
    Nice, look froward to seeing her inked up.
    She is inked. She's just not colored yet. :p

Looking great, Sean. :thumb:
    Agent6900.jpg

Here is the Final image for my commission for kclcmdr of an Dark Mirror version of Caprica Six.

No one know what Agent Six's real name is. And if you have to ask you are one of the few that have survived an encounter with her. Agent Six is one of Twelve agents that Section 31 uses when
    they have no other choice. They are a elite team of agents that can be anywhere in the empire at any time. Some say there are more than one of each agent.

Some know they are agents, some are sleeper agents assigned to Starbases and Starships. How is this possible you say with Section 31 only having 12 Agents set for this purpose. One word "Clones". The Empire has long been testing cloning technology, but Section 31 has perfected it and has honed it into one of their most guarded weapons.

So be careful you will never know if the person you have know for years is actually your friend or a member of Section 31 assigned to take you out for the good of the Empire.

Sean P. Tourangeau
    4-13-2012
    Adobe Illustrator CS5
    Agent6Processes.jpg

For you out there that like Process Images on how an image is built here is the process stages for Agent 6.

Sean P. Tourangeau
    Agent Six, looks great!
    Yeah, what Dean said. :D I like how you get inspirations from other shows and movies and incorporate them into Trek. It's cool. :)
    FinalHelnaPoster.jpg

Here is a poster that I created for Havraha on Twitter of his Character Helna.

Sean P. Tourangeau
    4-16-2012
    Character done in Illustrator CS5
    & Poster Image Composite done in Photoshop Cs5