Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

2DDark Mirror Universe WIP

• AresiusAresius359 Posts: 4,171Member
    OMGs, now that's ... hot!

Nice work.
  • FreakFreak1090 Posts: 4,361Member
    Now I am liking that!
  • Dark SaberDark Saber1 Posts: 0Member
    7of9Inks.jpg

Here are the Inks for the Dark Mirror 7 of 9 Commission I am working on.

Sean P. Tourangeau
    Adobe Illustrator CS5
    7-10-11
    She looks a little evil with no eyes painted in.
  • darkthunderdarkthunder415 SwedenPosts: 105Member
    Could it be possible to re-add the Borg implant she had over her eye, when we first see her in Scorpion Part 1 ?

Might look a bit more evil that way.
    Well the customer likes her with both eyes, but I am adding more borg Implants as I am coloring her.
    AgentHansen.jpg

Here is the Final Art for my next Custom Character Commission.

This will be for kclcmdr. Over on Deviantart.

This is what he described as wanting:

“I am inquiring about whether you are willing to do a MU vector color version of Seven of Nine...?

This Seven would have been rescued by MU Janeway to gather Intel against the Borg Collective and The Janeway had gotten the recently rescued Annika Hansen, aka 7of9, to give her enough intel to strike hard against the Borg and cripple their advances against the ABQ; the Alpha-Beta Quadrant

This Annika Hansen, formerly designated 7of9, would be a Lt. Cmdr and be part of Janeway's Intel Entourage and a bodyguard to Janeway due to her heightened sense of alertness due to her borg implants now modify to work for the Empire... “

Sean P. Tourangeau
    7-13-2011
    Adobe Illustrator CS5
    Nice work, she really came out very well.
    AdmiralJudd3.jpg

Here is another for Glenn Judd of himself in a uniform like that of my Mirror Geordi LaForge.

Sean P. Tourangeau
    7-13-2011
    Adobe Illustrator CS5
    MirrorDaxPrelims.jpg

Here is the Bluelines for my next custom Character Commission for Glenn Judd. This time he gave me a
    choice of characters to choose from either the TNG or DS9
    crew. I picked Jadzia Dax.

In the Dark Mirror Universe there is a DS9 just not the same station as the Federation Iniverse.
    The Bajoran's of this universe are members of the Empire not slaves. They gladly entered the Empire to defeat the Cardasians.

I have not come up with an Imperial DS9 design yet, but i may have it based on Terok nor but built up with Imperial tech and design.

Sean P. Tourangeau
    7-15-2011
    Could imagine she's the lover of Sisko...

I love it. I've found Dax sweet in both forms.
    I love Terry Farrell, but I think you got her forehead a bit to big there.
    actually that is pretty close to how the reference shot of her are. I know what you mean though.
    Here is the final art form my latest commission.

Lt.Commander Jadzia Dax

MirrorDaxFinal.jpg
    Blue Lip-stick... Dang that's hot....

Love it.
    You sure have captuered her.
    ISSVengence.jpg

Here is a $40.00 Customization of a design out of my fleet for Glenn Judd. He wanted a fast attack cruiser for Section 31.
    He requested more Weapons.

So I gave him For and Aft Mega Phasers on the Nacelle Struts and under the Weapons pod on the underside of the saucer. I swapped out the Nacelles with my Ent-F Nacelles.

With Section 31 being the Secret Police of the Terran Empire we decided that they would have ships that would be enforcers.

There are Section 31 Starships like Voyager that operate in the open and have Registry number on their hulls, and there are Enforcement ship that just have the Section 31 Logo on the hull.

An Imperial Standard Fleet ship seeing one of these ships on approach should be aware. Because they are here to take care of
    any ship that has broken from Imperial Protocol.

With Ships Like Voyager Section 31 is sent to investigate if there is a problem with just a few crewmembers on offending ships or bases. With the Enforcement Fleet they shoot first and don't stop to ask questions.

Also these ships run without Transponders that Offending ships can hack into. They run on transponders only accessible to other
    Section 31 ships.

These ships are also equipped with Cloaks. Unfortunately the Empire still hasn't cracked how to safely equip ships with cloaks that are able to fire while cloak. They have however solved the problem with shielding while de-cloaking. So the ship is fully shielded
    when de-cloaking.

Sean P. Tourangeau
    Adobe Illustrator CS5
    7-21-2011
    Cool work here, I love it.
    Thanks
    USSStarfire.jpg

Here is a $75.00 Custom Starship Build for Steve Roger (Not That Steve Roger...LOL).
    He had a starship that he had designed and wanted me to re-draw it in Illustrator in my style.

For the most part he had the design complete and looked in my opinion really tight.
    So I re-drew it completely in Adobe Illustrator. I added my Life pods, windows templates,
    Federation markings, and detailed it out.

Sean P. Tourangeau - Illustrator
    Steve Rogers - Ship Design
    Created in Adobe Illustrator CS5
    7-31-2011
    Wow.

the only thing I find rather odd are the forward-bent winglets next to the nacelle-pylons, but I guess he had his reasons. It's a really nice ship, actually.
    It's an intresting design. I agree the winglets are a little odd.
    From the side view they look flat. I would have had a slight angle on them.
    My new portfolio site is live and active, stop by and let me know what you think. http://hammerheadgraphics.iwarp.com
    Nice, though I'd put the resume onto the regular pages as well and not have it poen in a completely blank and new tab.
    Actually I am thinking of doing the resume as a downloadable pdf. but atleast I have updated my portfolio page now that I have to look for a job since mine is being outsourced in 50days
  • publiusrpubliusr560 Posts: 1,759Member
    I like the forward bent winglets. It adds interest to the top view--makes one want to know what they are.
    6YearsDarkSmall.jpg

Well six years ago this month I won the Titan Contest, & six Years ago I started my
    jump into the Dark Mirror Universe. So in Celebration here is a poster of some of the
    Character art I have done in that time.

Sean Tourangeau
    9-4-2011
    Adobe Illustrator & Adobe Photoshop
    Wonderful work, not sure if I know all of them. Is there a bigger version to have a closer look at them?

Congrats on the anniversary. :)
    Bigger version is on deviant art, as well as the individual characters.
    Has it really been six years already?
    Great looking poster.