Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

2DDark Mirror Universe WIP

• AresiusAresius359 Posts: 4,171Member
    Nice idea. :)
  • Dark SaberDark Saber1 Posts: 0Member
    Jellico.jpg

Here is another $50.00 Custom Colored Character Commission for Glenn Judd. This time he wanted to do
    the Starfleet Commander In Chief in the Dark Mirror Universe. He left it up to me as to who it would be.

I chose Edward Jellico. As he is the CIC in the Federation in the Novels Currently. I figured like with Shakespeare’s
    equally Dark Characters (Quoted by Phlox in a Mirror Darkly), why not have Jellico just as slimy as in the Federation Universe
    rise to the posting of the Terran Starfleet CIC in the Dark Mirror Universe as well.

I also threw in Imperial Guards for Security.

Sean P. Tourangeau
    6-21-2011
    Adobe Illustrator CS5

DimsdaleSonic.jpg

Here is the First of 4 $40.00 Custom Character Commissions for Jack Baker of one of his
    Pre-TOS RPG characters set in the Dark Mirror Universe.

Sean P. Tourangeau
    6-21-2011
    Adobe Illustrator CS5
  • SchimpfySchimpfy396 Posts: 1,632Member
    I like both of these commissions, Sean. My only issue is the flag of the ISS Texas. The star should be rotated 90* to the right.
    The guards look more like an offshoot from the Imperial (Red) Guards from Star Wars, but else it's nice. I love the idea of Jellico being the big Boss.....
  • Deck72Deck720 Posts: 0Member
    Aresius wrote: »
    The guards look more like an offshoot from the Imperial (Red) Guards from Star Wars, but else it's nice. I love the idea of Jellico being the big Boss.....

Actually, change the maroon to blue w/ a silver face guard, and I could see the guards shouting COBRAAAA!!! as they charge into battle. :D
    Deck72 wrote: »
    Actually, change the maroon to blue w/ a silver face guard, and I could see the guards shouting COBRAAAA!!! as they charge into battle. :D

Actually this design is a offshoot from a character I did for an issue of Actionman that will be out later this year. When I was drawing the issue i asked if I could create a character or 2 and I was told to have at it. So originally this uniform in different colors was on a character caller Red Sansori a Red Shadow Commander. So hailing Cobra isn't that far off.
    Well, quite frankly, I've never seen the Cobra-stuff here. Either I'm looking in the wrong areas or they're not published in German, or they just don't have them here due to too few readers....
    TitanShuttles3.jpg

Here is a Third batch of concept sketches for possible shuttles for the U.S.S Titan that might be included
    in a 1:2500 kit that is in development.

The bottom sketch is the captain Yacht
    and the middle 2 are not really feasible since they wouldn't fit the shuttle bay to well, but fun to sketch anyway.

Sean P. Tourangeau
    6-23-2011
    I love the second one (reminds me to a modern Galileo 7), and the last one, which looks like a renewed version of the Waverider and the Aero-shuttle (Voyager/Nova Yachts).
    AnnessLestig.jpg

Here is the second of 4 $40.00 Custom Character Commissions for Jack Baker of one of his

Sean P. Tourangeau
    6-24-2011
    Adobe Illustrator CS5
    Nice work. The name seems a bit too human tho... O,.,o
    Thanks, that is the name provided...I am no creator of Andorian names
    CmdrSantorini.jpg

Here is the third of 4 $40.00 Custom Character Commissions for Jack Baker of one of his

Sean P. Tourangeau
    6-25-2011
    Adobe Illustrator CS5
    wow, nice. Must be an all-womans ship with the captain the only male.... :P
    THAT's a harem!
    Aresius wrote: »
    wow, nice. Must be an all-womans ship with the captain the only male.... :P
    THAT's a harem!

If he goes for a second batch there are more males to be added. The next one is a female as well just waiting for his okay.
    LtHarrington.jpg

Here is the third of 4 $40.00 Custom Character Commissions for Jack Baker of one of his

Sean P. Tourangeau
    6-25-2011
    Adobe Illustrator CS5
    Judd2.jpg

Here is another Custom Character Commission for Glenn Judd.
    This time he wanted me to put him in a Admirals Uniform and have
    a Guard standing by.

ShadowGuard.jpg

This is a Imperial Shadow Guard for the Terran Empire.
    These Elite Guards are assigned to Fleet Captains and Higher.
    They are specially conditioned by the top Imperial conditioners and
    are completely loyal to who they serve...The Empire.

They serve as Guards & Personal Protection Detachments for Fleet Officers. They are trained in many forms of Martial Arts, and qualified in a wide Variety of Weapons Classifications.

I originally drew them Up for the Admiral Jellico Commission, but decided to redraw them cleaner for Glenn Judd's Latest Commission.

Sean P. Tourangeau
    Adobe Illustrator CS5
    6-28-2011
    This Judd guy is an original character, right? I don't recall his name from any show (well, there's Ashley Judd, the actress who player Robin Lefler). Nice work with the guard.
    It is the guy paying me. He has ordered a lot over the past month, and he just ordered two more.
    CaptainHunter.jpg

Here is a $50.00 Custom Character Commission for Victor Garcia' character Captain Hunter.

EnlistedUniform.jpg

Here is another commission for Glenn Judd, this time he wanted to see the uniform of a crewman/enlisted member of the fleet.

Sean P. Tourangeau
    Adobe Illustrator CS5
    6-28-2011
    Nice work on the crewmens uniform.
    Can we expect female versions anytime?
    I might in the future, but as you can see I have been having a run of Commissions lately. Currently I am work on two seperate Adorian Commissions and just got a request for a Dark Mirror 7 of 9 (Yes with borg implants and working as a human for the Empire).
    Not Dark Mirror, but a quick break from it...

CapAmericacommissionInks.jpg

Here is a nice break from Trek Art that I am working on for a co-workers son.
    He wanted Captain America so that is what I am doing. I am also submitting this to different groups on deviantart for coloring.
    AdmiralSheldran2.jpg
    Here is a custom character commission for Sven Winter of his RPG character Admiral Sheldran

Sean P. Tourangeau
    6-30-2011
    Adobe Illustrator CS5
    Nice work, though he looks a bit plastic...
    It is because of the darker blue in his skin, Sven wanted him to be darker than other andorians
    CommanderTGilInks.jpg

Here are the inks for my next commission for Glenn Judd. he wanted me to complete a character that I sketched a few years back. Commander TGil of the I.S.S. Enterprise.
    I jokingly sketches out a Andorian that had the likeness of Gil Gerard from Buck Rogers Fame as if he was a character on the Enterprise.

So here are the inks for that character now.

Sean P. Tourangeau
    7-6-2011
    CommanderTGil.jpg

Here is my latest for Glenn Judd. He liked a sketch I did a
    while back depicting Gil Gerard (Buck Rogers) as an Imperial Andorian officer.
    So he requested that I finish up the idea, so here he is. I made him the First Officer
    to Tasha Yar's I.S.S. Enterprise-D.

Hope you all like it.

Sean P. Tourangeau
    Adobe CS5
    7-7-2011
  • FreakFreak1090 Posts: 4,361Member
    Nice
    DarkSevenPencils2.jpg

Here are the Blue Line Pencils for my next Custom Character Commission.

This will be for kclcmdr.

This is what he described as wanting:

“I am inquiring about whether you are willing to do a MU vector color version of Seven of Nine...?

This Seven would have been rescued by MU Janeway to gather Intel against the Borg Collective and
    Janeway had gotten the recently rescued Annika Hansen, aka 7of9, to give her enough intel to strike
    hard against the Borg and cripple their advances against the ABQ; the Alpha-Beta Quadrant

This Annika Hansen, formerly designated 7of9, would be a Lt. Cmdr and be part of Janeway's Intel
    Entourage and a bodyguard to Janeway due to her heightened sense of alertness due to her borg implants
    now modify to work for the Empire... “

So her she is so far.

Sean P. Tourangeau
    7-8-2011