Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

2DDark Mirror Universe WIP

• Dark SaberDark Saber1 Posts: 0Member
    Here is another kitbash of my ship parts created this design the I.S.S. Rapture. She is about the size on the Enterprise-E. (I call the the Revelation Class)
  • AresiusAresius359 Posts: 4,171Member
    Interesting. Looks like a mix of your Luna-class with the Sovereign-class...
  • Capt. Eric GardnerCapt. Eric Gardner339 Posts: 109Member
    That being said....I STILL WANNA MAKE A SHIP WITH YOUR PARTS, SIR DARK! OH PLLLLEEEEEEAAAAASE! *is on my knees*
    Okay for all you fans of my Luna Class/ U.S.S. Titan out there. Starcraft Models is currently in the process
    of making a 1/1400 scale 12.77" long model of my design. He is working directly off of my schematics and Ellery Connells' 3D Images. So far it is looking great. I can't wait to get a hold of one of the early test builds.

Here is a link to the forum where it is posted. Starship Modeler = http://www.starshipmodeler.net/talk/viewtopic.php?t=85287&start=0

Here is a link to his build photos PhotoBucket = http://s995.photobucket.com/albums/af79/StarcraftModels/Titan/

This will make my titan complete from concept to model, to it's appeareance in Star Trek Online.

WOW!!!

Sean
  • publiusrpubliusr560 Posts: 1,759Member
    You have a great deal to be proud of.
  • GalenGalen0 Posts: 0Member
    GRatz to u Sean!
    Congrats on that achievement. ;)
  • FlankerFlanker0 Posts: 0Member
    great news and congratulations!
  • Capt. Eric GardnerCapt. Eric Gardner339 Posts: 109Member
    ...why does no one listen to me...and congrats
    That being said....I STILL WANNA MAKE A SHIP WITH YOUR PARTS, SIR DARK! OH PLLLLEEEEEEAAAAASE! *is on my knees*
    I would, but the time it would take to break most of my designs apart I just don't have at this moment. Sorry. Maybe later.
    Shameless Plug...I have started a couple of blogs to advertise my work, and to keep everyone informed on what is going on in my world.

1. http://seantourangeau.wordpress.com/

2. http://seantourangeau.blogspot.com/

Sean

P.S. I will still be posting art here as well so no worries.
    I decided to throw a little something out to my Dark Mirror Universe Fans out there. Here is the Crest for the Dark Mirror Universe Version of the Nebula Class Phoenix.

I know it has been a little while since doing any Trek related work since I have been working on the Action Force Issue.

So please enjoy.

Sean Tourangeau
    8-11-10
    Ac Copyright 2010 All Rights Reserved
    Created in Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
    Looks more like a mirror-verse logo for the Phoenix-project. Or (because it's a blazing bird) for the Prmetheus...
  • FreakFreak1090 Posts: 4,361Member
    I have to agree with Aresius, but it still looks cool!
    Well it has been almost a year since I did anything really serious in the Dark Mirror Universe. True I have done some
    kit bashes here and there and a logo here and there, but nothing like my bridge designs.

I call this Illustration "Welcome Aboard". It is a image of what I feel the view would be like from the Portside Saucer
    Airlock of the I.S.S. Titan as you join the crew.

This is my first Illustration using the new perspective tool in Adobe Illustrator CS5. Troi and LaForge are for my existing files, but the rest is created new in CS5.

Sean Tourangeau
    Illustration Created in Adobe Illustrator CS5
    9-8-10

WelcomeAboardISSTITAN.jpg
  • MasterjediMasterjedi0 Posts: 0Member
    Nice work as always Sean!
    Wow, that is impressive. I really like that.

By the way, what of the Tasha Yar WIP?
    What I had done I posted a few pages ago. She is not perfect, and I may go back and redo some parts in the future, but for now I am done with this version of her.

Repost of the image below.

CaptainYar.jpg
    Ah, sorry, I always though she's still a WIP.
    Aresius wrote: »
    Ah, sorry, I always though she's still a WIP.

In a way she still is. No prob...
    I had some doodle time between ads today, so I decided to take a crack at a few Sketch cards.

I choose as a subject TOS Mirror Mirror.

Here is all four together.

I am thinking of opening up sketch card commissions
    let me know what you think.

Sean Tourangeau
    9-9-10
    Hand Drawn

TOSMirrorCards4.jpg
    Kirk, Spock, Bones, Sulu, right? The one in the upper left is rather hard to associate to anyone known.
    kirk is always apain for me new or original
    Kind that he kept this trait for you, hm? ;)
    Went to the Air Force Academy vs BYU game today and Starfleet showed up.:lol:
    Huh. So that's the Academy Sports Team I heard so much about... :lol:
  • FreakFreak1090 Posts: 4,361Member
    I likeing those cards, very cool. Reminds me a bit of one of the posters for the last film.
    The imperial version of the starcraft model of the titan is finished. Her is a link to the pictures. http://s995.photobucket.com/albums/af79/StarcraftModels/ISS%20Titan/
  • stfanboystfanboy67 Posts: 388Member
    Dark Saber wrote: »
    The imperial version of the starcraft model of the titan is finished. Her is a link to the pictures. http://s995.photobucket.com/albums/af79/StarcraftModels/ISS%20Titan/

I want that Model but they are out of stock. :argh:
    He is still making the kits as fast as he can