Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

3DCalling all Stargate Fans!

• TolbertTolbert331 Posts: 0Member
    Ok, its finished.... I proudly present my anti "Oray" vessel, the Mjolnir- Class Battleship :D

Lenght: 1328 m

6 x Medium Beam- Drone Turrets ( Beam weapon is a medium version of the green light of the Atlantis defense satelite ;) )

22 x 500 mm Railgun

75 x 200 mm Dual Railgun

Hangars can hold up to 4 Fenris- Class Corvettes and a lot of fighters an other stuff....

mjolnir01ri3.jpg
    mjolnir03hw2.jpg
    mjolnir02af0.jpg
    mjolnirortho01vj9.jpg
    mjolnirortho02iu7.jpg
    mjolnirortho03qw0.jpg
    mjolnirortho04gh8.jpg
  • tadztadz175 Posts: 0Member
    nice work :thumb:
  • scootesscootes171 Posts: 0Member
    yes very nice:thumb:

and thanks Tadz... and yes i do get what ya mean I plan on it...:D

I have no idea where ya get that mind from but I like it:lol:

Regards jesh
  • TolbertTolbert331 Posts: 0Member
    My last post before holiday.....

A fleet shoot, and a little size comparison ;)

fleet01uf7.jpg
    fleet02hd3.jpg

I really need a fighter now i think :rolleyes::)

Thank you for your comments so far and all to come :)

Have a good time.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User]2 Posts: 3Member
    very nice, and a sleek design for the Mjolnir class.

Seeing all these has got me back into modelling again, still got a lot of greebling left for my 305 though
  • Robert HarrisonRobert Harrison1 Posts: 16Member
    Hey Tolbert, Mjolnir is my ships name:o, you can't have it i am sorry to say. :p;):D

These i think are going to be the final updates for the 310, i have hit the limets of my computer and it is having hissy fits at me when i try and cut into the hull any more...

HAve started another one thou...
    Is small and is about a 1/3 the size of the last one i did CC310...

would be a small ship that would make up the bulk of the fleet. High speed but not many big guns.
  • Dr LeeDr Lee2 Posts: 0Member
    Not bad, Though i would personally tone down the glow on the 310 engines a bit.
    Hey tolbert, you might have already said but did you draw the Battleship or was it done in a 3D program?
    Not updated for a while...

The 308 transport ship that was originally going to be a Tau'ri PuddleJumper is no more. Why have a puddlejumper thats a transport and a transport that isn't capable of gate travel?

So i've changed it to this (Ignore the wooden background)....
    308new3.jpg
    308new1.jpg

Closeup of the Missile hatches
    308new2.jpg

Watching the Transformers movie i was in awe of the C-130 gunship shown early on. I've been considering building a SGC style one using the basic shape of the Churchill but i decided to use more of a Prommie profile with a bit of -304 mixed in.

Four reversed engineered Alkesh-style plasma cannons would pound whatever is targeted with the multiple missile bays (Have i put too many in?) being capable of either space-to-surface firing or ship-to-ship. No Asgard beam weapons though but it will be equipped with Asgard beaming tech.

I'm considering having the left hand side pod encorporating a 309 'GateJumper' as an emergancy/personal scout ship. With the exit of the right pod dierectly in front of the guns i'm going to leave that empty.

Not yet built the crew area or decided exactly how many crew is needed though. Thats for 2moro.

C&C please
    hey all here is a short little update on the severus... her engines are now active:D all C&C welcome

also update on Hammond aswell... I have added guns to it as of this point in time she only has 10 guns. all C&C welcome

btw DR Lee I am liking the new design... and no that isnt too many missles:devil:
  • freekzillafreekzilla2 Posts: 0Member
    Dr Lee wrote: »
    Not updated for a while...

The 308 transport ship that was originally going to be a Tau'ri PuddleJumper is no more. Why have a puddlejumper thats a transport and a transport that isn't capable of gate travel?

So i've changed it to this (Ignore the wooden background)....

Closeup of the Missile hatches

Watching the Transformers movie i was in awe of the C-130 gunship shown early on. I've been considering building a SGC style one using the basic shape of the Churchill but i decided to use more of a Prommie profile with a bit of -304 mixed in.

Four reversed engineered Alkesh-style plasma cannons would pound whatever is targeted with the multiple missile bays (Have i put too many in?) being capable of either space-to-surface firing or ship-to-ship. No Asgard beam weapons though but it will be equipped with Asgard beaming tech.

I'm considering having the left hand side pod encorporating a 309 'GateJumper' as an emergancy/personal scout ship. With the exit of the right pod dierectly in front of the guns i'm going to leave that empty.

Not yet built the crew area or decided exactly how many crew is needed though. Thats for 2moro.

C&C please

Dr. Lee,
    The only thing is that I have strong reservations about the way the top and side sections meet in a 90 degree angle. It's too boxy IMO. I think it needs some sort of beveled edges at the four corner sections, just to deviate from the boxy nature of it. Something, just something to break up the box shape. Also, given it's size, the missles it would carry would be smaller than the ICBM sized ones carried on larger ships. So, why would they each be in seperate missle tubes? Missles that size are often carried in multiple packs. So why not have each missle hatch covering a 4 pack of missles tubes? You wouldn't have any less missles, just fewer hatches. This way, the hatches wouldn't have to be so close to the sides too.

Ah, finally someone else who appreciates the C-130. Oh, and it's actually called the AC-130 Spectre. That's the gunship version. The regular C-130 is the cargo ship model and is called the Hercules. Also, the C-130 is one of the few planes used to deploy the M.O.A.B., (Mother of all bombs, Massive Ordnace Air Burst, GBU-43/B), which right now is the largest non-nuclear weapon around at 21,700 lbs. (9843Kg), But the MOP (Massive Ordnance Penetrator) will take the reign of top dog when it is finally deployed, with a hefty weight of 30,000lbs (13608 Kg). Now, even though the MOAB is conventional, it is said to create a mushroom cloud like a nuke. Just imagine, if a 1,000lb bomb can take out an entire building, what kind of damage could a MOAB do? Let's just say, I wouldn't want to be anywhere in that area!!

I do however, think that a Tau'ri version of the puddlejumper would be both a smart thing and a cool thing. We can't exactly build new puddle jumpers, so we should be doing something to preserve them as much as possible. A PJT (Puddle Jumper Tau'ri) would do that. Wouldn't need to be as capable, or even as big, just something large enough to transport an SG team or up to 5-6 people to and fro via the gate system.
    Dr. Lee,
    The only thing is that I have strong reservations about the way the top and side sections meet in a 90 degree angle. It's too boxy IMO. I think it needs some sort of beveled edges at the four corner sections, just to deviate from the boxy nature of it. Something, just something to break up the box shape. Also, given it's size, the missles it would carry would be smaller than the ICBM sized ones carried on larger ships. So, why would they each be in seperate missle tubes? Missles that size are often carried in multiple packs. So why not have each missle hatch covering a 4 pack of missles tubes? You wouldn't have any less missles, just fewer hatches. This way, the hatches wouldn't have to be so close to the sides too.

TBH i've not yet clawed back the know-how to do Beveled edges yet:rolleyes: Which is why Chamfer has become my best friend:D

Since my last post i've leapt on a bit. Bigger Drive Pods with a single 309 'GateJumper' stationed in the right hand Pod. (Again, Plz ignore the wooden background;))

308new4.jpg
    308new5.jpg
    I've also modified the nose into more of a Prometheus style nose, Fewer but slightly larger hatches and a tempoary command/Living structure is in place. I like the idea of the rear of this area but it all seems too square, Maybe i'll add on a bit sideways?

Persons Eye View of the ship from a short distance away-
    308new6.jpg
  • RJBRJB201 Posts: 182Member
    Tolbert - I'm really liking the long and slim look for your designs.

scootes - Looking great. :thumb:

Dr Lee - Looking good and much better with the smaller missile bays.
    As a suggestion maybe keep the windows about the same hight since right now it kind of messes with the scale of the ship.

It's been awhile so I think it's time for an progress update.

tempest1aaug5001xx1.th.jpg
    http://img72.imageshack.us/img72/1042/tempest1aaug5001xx1.jpg
    tempest1baug5001lg8.th.jpg
    http://img247.imageshack.us/img247/6043/tempest1baug5001lg8.jpg
    tempest1caug5001bc1.th.jpg
    http://img294.imageshack.us/img294/6359/tempest1caug5001bc1.jpg
    tempest1daug5001xn0.th.jpg
    http://img294.imageshack.us/img294/2374/tempest1daug5001xn0.jpg
  • scorpiusscorpius332 Posts: 0Member
    Real nice work RJB, just gets better every time I see it (well I guess that would be the idea really)

And Tolbert, I, like RJB, really like the slimmer look to your designs, especially the Mjolnir. I may look into something like this when I work on Stargate ships again (I'd kind of reached saturation point with them, hence me working on Gerry Anderson stuff for a while...feel free to check in on my GA thread by the way :rolleyes:)

I'm guessing the front windows are larger on your ship, Dr Lee, because that's the command section? Anyway, more nice work from you, althought I echo Freek's sentiments that it could do with being less boxy. Maybe you could select all 4 edges that run down the main hull and make a large chamfer to make it a hexagonal shape, a bit like the drive pods. Just a suggestion!
    scorpius wrote: »
    I'm guessing the front windows are larger on your ship, Dr Lee, because that's the command section? Anyway, more nice work from you, althought I echo Freek's sentiments that it could do with being less boxy. Maybe you could select all 4 edges that run down the main hull and make a large chamfer to make it a hexagonal shape, a bit like the drive pods. Just a suggestion!

I agree with scorp just abit less boxy would do it some good:thumb:

also minor update for Hammond.
    first off I have added some coms arrays to the back behind the con. then I also added a radar array to the front behind the guns. All C&C welcome

Regards Jesh
    TBH i've not yet clawed back the know-how to do Beveled edges yet:rolleyes: Which is why Chamfer has become my best friend:D

Since my last post i've leapt on a bit. Bigger Drive Pods with a single 309 'GateJumper' stationed in the right hand Pod. (Again, Plz ignore the wooden background;))

I've also modified the nose into more of a Prometheus style nose, Fewer but slightly larger hatches and a tempoary command/Living structure is in place. I like the idea of the rear of this area but it all seems too square, Maybe i'll add on a bit sideways?

Persons Eye View of the ship from a short distance away-

Hey, I don't mind the wood texture at all. I'm just waiting for someone to make a ship with wood panelling, kind of like the old 1941 Willys station wagon. Some of you younger folk may have no idea what a woody is, but basically, it's a classic car that had real wood panels instead of metal ones. Generally, most "Woodies" are from the 1920-50's. I know my father drooled over this one fully restored 1947 Packard sedan with a Woody package at a car show in my home town. :rolleyes:

Anyways,...
    Uhhh, a Chamfer is a bevelled edge. There are many types of bevels, so I'm not sure what you mean when differentiating chamfer and bevel. This is from the dictionary:
    Chamfer - from middle french word chanfraindre
    1. To cut off the edge or corner of; bevel.
    2. To cut a groove in; flute.
    n.
    1. A flat surface made by cutting off the edge or corner of a block of wood or other material.
    2. A furrow or groove, as in a column.

Now, the software may differenciate between a bevel and chamfer, but they are really the same thing, according to what I've read. I suspect, bevel is implied as a "rounded" edge, where as a chamfer is implied to be a flattened edge. Or vice versa. I could be wrong though.
    What I was thinking is, instead of a box shape, maybe going with a octagonal shape, just with the corner sections shorter. That should be very easy to do.

I am actually digging the "bridge" section. Definitely has it's roots in the Prommy, yet is all it's own and not a copy of either the Prommy or Daedalus. If you want to add on to the sides of this section, maybe you could incorporate it into the pod supports? Actually, having the living area more square is ok, it's where the people would be and would logically have some of the same design restrictions to it that a house or ship would. Living areas tend to be more boxy, 'cause, most of the things that go inside them like tables and such, tend to be designed to go into boxy structures. Know what I mean? It may be a round world, but everything about it is square. :lol:
  • scorpiusscorpius332 Posts: 0Member
    Maybe someone would like to explain why I said hexagonal rather than octagonal? Oh wait I know, cos I'm an idiot :thumb: I did of course mean octagonal.

And in max, chamfering is used to basically bevel an edge or vertex that's already there, bevel extrudes the poly then increases or decreases the size of it to create the bevelled edge.
    ok some big updates to the Severus. Ok the first 2 are just showing off really but you can see the new hangers on the top of the ship, they are the rear hangers the face backwards to lunch and pick up support craft. the last pic is a new update well the bottem is now something instead of nothing lol so we have some detail and we also have the new ground support area up the front of the ship. i think thats enough explained for now, C&C welcome and any idea's to help improve it :)
    I'm considering trying again with the bridge/living area. I like the basic shape of the bridge and at the back but i think i can do it better....

Uhhh, a Chamfer is a bevelled edge. There are many types of bevels, so I'm not sure what you mean when differentiating chamfer and bevel.
    I'm on Max 9 and it's got one option to Chamfer and a seperate one to Bevel.
    scorpius wrote: »
    Maybe someone would like to explain why I said hexagonal rather than octagonal? Oh wait I know, cos I'm an idiot :thumb: I did of course mean octagonal.

And in max, chamfering is used to basically bevel an edge or vertex that's already there, bevel extrudes the poly then increases or decreases the size of it to create the bevelled edge.

Could it be because you smoke your breakfast? :lol::D JUST KIDDING!! Gotta tease you a little. :flippy: So I was sorta right about the software treating it as two seperate things in a way. Darn software makers making it overly confusing. :mad: Case in point, spline models and polygonal models: they refer to different methods of modeling right, well, what they don't say is that they are both wireframes. How much easier would life be if ALL 3d software called it a wireframe instead of trying to sound big and important with fancy terms? *insert expletive here* :D
    tadz wrote: »
    ok some big updates to the Severus. Ok the first 2 are just showing off really but you can see the new hangers on the top of the ship, they are the rear hangers the face backwards to lunch and pick up support craft. the last pic is a new update well the bottem is now something instead of nothing lol so we have some detail and we also have the new ground support area up the front of the ship. i think thats enough explained for now, C&C welcome and any idea's to help improve it :)
    Only thing I can say right now is, it's gonna need a lot of greebles, LOTS of them. And modeled too, not just bump maps. Otherwise, :thumb:
    I'm considering trying again with the bridge/living area. I like the basic shape of the bridge and at the back but i think i can do it better....

I'm on Max 9 and it's got one option to Chamfer and a seperate one to Bevel.
    That's kind of like kicking the dog, you can do it tail end first swinging your leg from the side, or you can kick him in the head straight on. Either way, you're still just kicking the dog. LOL!!!! I am just kidding about kicking the dog; I'm just using that as an example. I would NEVER do that, ever ever ever. I could have said: driving your car into a brick wall at 200Kph versus driving it off a 200 meter cliff, either way your car is FUBAR'ed! How you do it, isn't as important as the end result. *I soooo know that I am gonna get bitten by a dog now for saying that.* :eek:

As I said, I like the basic design of the bridge/living area. I just think it needs to be developed a little more. IE: window frames, lighting, greebling etc.

On another note. I have been playing around with an idea I've had for a while: a mid sized cargo ship. Nothing spectacular, as you will see. Just a plain jane work horse. I call it the Citation class. Why that you ask? I decided to indulge my sick sence of humor and name this class and all the ships in it after types of cars, particularly ones that were either: flops of epic purportions, ones that you'd be embarrased to have owned, or spent a large portion of their lives being repaired. Such cars include but are not limited to: Chevy Citation, Ford Pinto, Chevy Chevette, AMC Pacer, AMC Gremlin, Chevy Corvair, Ford Mustang 2, Chevy Vega, Edsel, AMC Eagle, AMC Javelin, etc. Feel free to contribute to the "Worst cars" naming list. I want all the stinkers. I just figured, if I had to write a fan-fic that included these ships and their names, I could get a ton of dialogue and bantor just from crews ragging on eachother about the ship and the ship name they are a crew of. Just some funny, fill time between the important stuff. Kind of like how SG Atlantis keeps bringing up the fact that Rodney is allergic to citrus and someone eventually pulls out a lemon just to harrass him. Anyways, it's no where's near done. I still have a ways to go on it. I'm just stopping for now because I am tired and need to go to bed, finally. Oh, and I included some cargo containers for scale; used them while modeling it to help keep things accurate. And yes, those are accurately scaled. They are, if I remember the name correctly, King High shipping containers, which are: 48 feet long, 8 feet wide, and 9 feet high. Got that directly from a website that listed the container sizes. The class will be able to hold 16 of them, plus a little loose smaller cargo in the main hull. Also, the bulbous front things are there to accomodate the fact that I am planning on it having dual front landing struts, so the retractible doors needed some place to go when open. Plus, it was something different, so I went with it. This example will be the U.S.S. Pinto. This class should be around 60 meters (200 feet) long, have a standard yet under powered hyperdrive, only one defensive railgun (just in case), limited sheilds, a crew of around 8-12, only 3 bathrooms (so you might have to hold it a while if you inadvertantly eat some Ex-lax:lol:), and generally be very spartan in decor, no missles or asgard beaming tech. She's just a plain jane freighter.

Comments? Complaints? Uncontrollable laughter? :D
    freekzilla wrote: »
    I call it the Citation class. Why that you ask? I decided to indulge my sick sence of humor and name this class and all the ships in it after types of cars, particularly ones that were either: flops of epic purportions, ones that you'd be embarrased to have owned, or spent a large portion of their lives being repaired. Such cars include but are not limited to: Chevy Citation, Ford Pinto, Chevy Chevette, AMC Pacer, AMC Gremlin, Chevy Corvair, Ford Mustang 2, Chevy Vega, Edsel, AMC Eagle, AMC Javelin, etc. Feel free to contribute to the "Worst cars" naming list. I want all the stinkers.

yeah how about any ford:flippy::lol:and you can also add a Geo Metro:D:lol:
    and why in the hell did you put a gremlin on the list?!? those cars are soooo nice... I mean come on have you ever had to replace a heater core.. ohhh god its horrible tok me and my bro 6 hours to replace on a 90 trans am.. on a gremlin it took me 2 hours.... so I like that car. but I like my car better:D pic is my car:D

also sorry for the darkness in the pic but it was 9 pm when I took the pic:p

Regards Jesh
    Looks good.... Are you just using American car names? If not then you can use anything by Lada, Skoda (Only the older stuff), Rover (MINUS THE MINI!!!), The Chevy badged Daewoos.... i could go on and on:lol:

I seem to be posting images about three steps behind where i actually am in building this. I've rebuilt the bridge/living area and made it slightly more streamlined. Where as the old one was 3 decks high this one is only two high.
    308new7.jpg

I've chamfered the neck of the ship but due to all the different angles it's nigh on impossible to get any more chamfering into the body of the ship
    i have to but in us aussies have the best cars they are called "Holdens" lmao beats ford anyday and evan our fords are better then the fords over there i reckon ( the looks lol dont no about power though ) i will have to get some pics and show you guys or just look up "VE Holden GTS" or "BA ford 2005 GT" on google to see the newest model lol but Holden is owned be GM motors i think:) just my opinoin but you guys will probably say our cars are well... s***. But i guess thats the way the world goes round lol
    Hey i liked the old Monaro.

Off topic- Anyone got a good way of f**king with a prank caller?
  • RJBRJB201 Posts: 182Member
    Well this may not work for a prank caller but my one friend tries to sell telemarketers melons each time they phone. I almost drop dead laughing each time he does it. :lol:
    This is what happens when a starship modeling newbie watches "Unending" 2 times in a row while downing 2 doubles of really good single malt scotch.

No detailing (except beginning textures) has been done. I was trying to imagine what Tau'ri ships might look like once the benefits of the new Asgard technologies had been fully realized.

Up until now, all my modeling experience has been designing/building powerboat hulls.

Comments? I know it's not a very good first effort, but take it easy on me, guys :)
    scootes wrote: »
    yeah how about any ford:flippy::lol:and you can also add a Geo Metro:D:lol:
    and why in the hell did you put a gremlin on the list?!? those cars are soooo nice... I mean come on have you ever had to replace a heater core.. ohhh god its horrible tok me and my bro 6 hours to replace on a 90 trans am.. on a gremlin it took me 2 hours.... so I like that car. but I like my car better:D pic is my car:D

also sorry for the darkness in the pic but it was 9 pm when I took the pic:p

Regards Jesh
    The Gremlin was on there for many reasons, it too had a explosion risk just like the Pinto, the look totally embodied the 70's - much embarrassment, and from what I've read, pieces of it would start falling off after a few years. You have a VW Bug as your car? That car has got to be older than you are. They stopped making those things here in 1977.
    Looks good.... Are you just using American car names? If not then you can use anything by Lada, Skoda (Only the older stuff), Rover (MINUS THE MINI!!!), The Chevy badged Daewoos.... i could go on and on:lol:

I seem to be posting images about three steps behind where i actually am in building this. I've rebuilt the bridge/living area and made it slightly more streamlined. Where as the old one was 3 decks high this one is only two high.
    308new7.jpg

I've chamfered the neck of the ship but due to all the different angles it's nigh on impossible to get any more chamfering into the body of the ship
    DING DING DING! That chamfering made all the difference. MUCH better! It's ok that you can't really chamfer the rest, you got the part that really needed it.

Well, I've only used American cars since they are the ones I know about the best. Although, I have heard that Lada cars were horrible too. I'll just have to take everyones word for it though, never heard of them before looking for the poopiest cars of all time.
    tadz wrote: »
    i have to but in us aussies have the best cars they are called "Holdens" lmao beats ford anyday and evan our fords are better then the fords over there i reckon ( the looks lol dont no about power though ) i will have to get some pics and show you guys or just look up "VE Holden GTS" or "BA ford 2005 GT" on google to see the newest model lol but Holden is owned be GM motors i think:) just my opinoin but you guys will probably say our cars are well... s***. But i guess thats the way the world goes round lol
    Yea, but you guys drive on the wrong side of the road. LOL! Not to mention, the steering wheel in also on the wrong side. :lol: US, Aussie, European, doesn't matter. I haven't really liked many cars in the last 10 years.
    Hey i liked the old Monaro.

Here's a good one. It'll make the prank caller and telemarketers really uncomfortable. Have you girlfriend, or best female friend join you with a tape recorder. Start recording. Proceed to make extremely sexy noises, moans groans etc. Then start with whipping sounds, talking dirty etc. Then finish it off by saying you are going to, are doing, the sickest most perverted stuff you can imagine. then, when you get a prank caller, just play the recording. I'm sure the person on the other end of the phone will be either embarrassed, or intrigued, right up until the sick stuff starts. Then, if you did it right, even the most perverted will be made physically sick from what they hear. Serves them right though. I did that to some telemarketers, and low and behold, I don't get telemarketer calls much anymore. :lol::lol::flippy::D
    tjmitchem wrote: »
    This is what happens when a starship modeling newbie watches "Unending" 2 times in a row while downing 2 doubles of really good single malt scotch.

No detailing (except beginning textures) has been done. I was trying to imagine what Tau'ri ships might look like once the benefits of the new Asgard technologies had been fully realized.

Up until now, all my modeling experience has been designing/building powerboat hulls.

Comments? I know it's not a very good first effort, but take it easy on me, guys :)
    Actually, it's a very good first effort. Far better than mine was, by a long shot. Just keep working on it. The more details you include in it, the better. If this is what you do after 2 doubles of scotch, then maybe you should start stocking up on it. I can't do that after 2 shots of expresso.
    freekzilla wrote: »
    ....Only thing I can say right now is, it's gonna need a lot of greebles, LOTS of them. And modeled too, not just bump maps....

ugh, yeah....THANKS Freek :rolleyes: ..like i havn't got enough to sort out :p *goes back into darkened room* :p Detailing SOON since the basics nearly done.

BTW: gotta try that selling telemarketing people melons! F-U-N-N-Y!! :lol:

and Dr Lee: BIGGER!! MUCH BIGGER!! either make the bridge windows smaller (say, like a passenger jets one) or make the ship BIG!!!! :D

Oh, and good refrence for a Vertical Launch System which i feel would suit your ships small size better. theres a small bunch of them on the sevy too.

And i...er...kind of liked it 3 stories tall. :shiner: Gave it a very distinct look. :thumb:

Just my two cents ;)
    Choo1701 wrote: »
    ugh, yeah....THANKS Freek :rolleyes: ..like i havn't got enough to sort out :p *goes back into darkened room* :p Detailing SOON since the basics nearly done.

BTW: gotta try that selling telemarketing people melons! F-U-N-N-Y!! :lol:

and Dr Lee: BIGGER!! MUCH BIGGER!! either make the bridge windows smaller (say, like a passenger jets one) or make the ship BIG!!!! :D

Oh, and good refrence for a Vertical Launch System which i feel would suit your ships small size better. theres a small bunch of them on the sevy too.

And i...er...kind of liked it 3 stories tall. :shiner: Gave it a very distinct look. :thumb:

Just my two cents ;)

Hey, I know what it's like. I'm so used to sitting and doing nothing but working on a project that, my chair has an exact imprint of my butt cheeks in the cushion, and I think I've become allergic to sunlight. I don't mean to pile on to your long list of tasks, just giving my opinion. :(
This discussion has been closed.