Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

Tauri Fleet

[Deleted User][Deleted User]11 Posts: 4,002Member
Tauri_Fleet0021500.jpg
Tauri Vessels, and jumpers
Tagged:

• the Animaniacthe Animaniac179 Posts: 138Member
    Nice Models, but should working on your Lighting: 8 from 10
  • Aiden FordAiden Ford0 Posts: 0Member
    Agreed about the models, they're nice, but the lighting and the positioning of the models (it's very chaotic) has to be improved. Still, nice work
  • ExplicitExplicit0 Posts: 0Member
    I like it but I think it's far too jam-packed. Spacing the Prometheus and Daedalus further apart and fixing the lighting should do the trick. Also you might want to check out the fact that you've got so much stuff in the background that it takes away the focus of the image from the actual ships!

Great work though!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User]11 Posts: 4,002Member
    Nice image Rurik.
  • CovHunterXCovHunterX0 Posts: 0Member
    its good... i agree that it is too cluttered in the background. i would take out the galaxy since earth is in our galaxy anyway(if the planet is not earth than dont worry about it) and if it were another galaxy, like pegasus, than it is too close. i would also tone down the green on the puddle jumpers. they are a bit more grey in the show. the green planet is strange (if the main planet is not meant to be earth, than it is fine) the only other thing that i would do is turn the prometheus 90 degrees towards the camera and space it farther from the daedalus. its a great image. it would probably take me weeks (if i could do it at all) id probably have given up tho. sorry for all the complaints but if it helps you make a less cluttered and more dramatic image than it is worth it. keep up the good work!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User]11 Posts: 4,002Member
    yes it looks a little cluttrered but i like it and the ships are great