Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

Greetings!
This is the fancy new sidebar. It offers quick access to your profile, messages, threads and so on.
Hit the X in the top right corner to dismiss this message.
Greetings!

Welcome to the fancy new Scifi-Meshes.com! You old username and password should work. If not, get in touch with staff either here, on Facebook or on Discord.

For a quick summary on what's new, check out this thread.
You should also check out the Community Guidelines here.
You can check out most recent posts here or by clicking the handy links on the top menu or the sidebar.

You can dismiss this message by clicking the little X in the top right corner.

Looking for a couple of my old meshes

Kenny_ZKenny_Z0 Posts: 0Member
Hey everyone. it's been a very long time since I've been on SFM. I'm not sure anyone here would even remember me. I made that NX-01 mesh that circulated for awhile. I'm actually in search of two specific meshes that I gave away to only a handful of people. I lost my copies in a hard drive crash and I just recently got the idea to try to 3d print them. I successfully printed my NX about a year ago.

I am looking for my Starwind and Tzinski models.

Starwind:
17.jpg
18.jpg

Tzinski:
tzinski.jpg
Phoenix01.jpg

The Starwind is a lot rarer than the Tzinski. I had set the Tzinski up at M-CGI as a downloadable model shortly before we just lost interest in the site. I think a few fan fiction sites snapped it up.

I can offer a reward of sorts. I still have version 3 of my Akira mesh that I don't recall ever releasing. The textures are in serious need of an upgrade but the mesh itself isn't bad.

001.jpg
Tagged:

• trekkitrekki190 Posts: 698Member
    Nice to see something from you again.
    Unfortunately I can not help you with the search, I do not have these objects.
    But the Akira Class is very nice.
    I still use your NX today. ;)
  • Kenny_ZKenny_Z0 Posts: 0Member
    Good to see you again, Trekki. Glad to hear you're still using the NX and making stuff.

If I can remember I'll pack up the AkiraV3 and host it somewhere for people to get. I may have a line on at least the Tzinski model if I can figure out where I packed away my old KServers.net server.