Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

2D & 3DVarious Star Trek Things

15681011

Posts

  • BrandenbergBrandenberg1682 CaliforniaPosts: 1,948Member
    Rory1707 wrote: »
    Beautiful design. 🖖🏾

    Agree - you've got the touch.
    Hunter G
  • ashleytingerashleytinger2032 Central OhioPosts: 1,254Member
    Love that design!
  • publiusrpubliusr550 Posts: 1,747Member
    Hunter G wrote: »



    Anyway, I realized I haven't done a TMP era ship yet, so her we go:
    dZbvebj.jpg



    I’d like to see those touches on a new-build 1701-A.



    Soul ScreamsrspicerNathan RubricHunter GStarCruiserwolfman
  • Hunter GHunter G1905 Posts: 543Member
    publiusr wrote: »
    I’d like to see those touches on a new-build 1701-A.
    They are actually similar to my plans for the refit, once I finish the 1701.

    Here's an Excelsior redesign concept:
    qwCiUuj.jpg

    darkthunderRory1707BolianAdmiralLizzy777ashleytingerLoopholelennier1Ael'srojrenwibbleand 13 others.
  • markmasseymarkmassey513 StaffordshirePosts: 587Member
    Very nice.... Love the Excelsior class.. this version looks really nice i have to say...
    Hunter G
  • Vortex5972Vortex5972322 Posts: 1,202Member
    Best version I've ever seen.
    Hunter G
  • richiewilchrichiewilch58 Posts: 43Member
    Hunter G wrote: »
    Here's an Excelsior redesign concept:
    qwCiUuj.jpg

    Love this. Excelsior is one of my starship designs, and this is a fantastic example of it. Hope that there's more of this coming.
    StarCruiserHunter G
  • JayruJayru1190 UKPosts: 730Member
    Hunter G wrote: »
    publiusr wrote: »
    Here's an Excelsior redesign concept:
    qwCiUuj.jpg

    This is just awesome. I would love to see it in 3D.
    Hunter G
    The watcher in the tower... Waiting, hour by hour...
    - Mike Oldfield
  • publiusrpubliusr550 Posts: 1,747Member
    here here! Best re-imagining/re-vamp ever!
    Hunter G
  • PixelMagicPixelMagic471 Posts: 663Member
    edited March 2022 #221
    Hunter G wrote: »
    Thanks!
    shipfisher wrote: »
    Just reviewed this thread. Why aren't you running the design department at Paramount and Bad Robot? Oh, that's right - there's no justice in the world.
    Your Galaxy class redesign ticks many boxes.
    Your Inquiry class redesign does justice to the original John Eaves concept. I don't think he wanted it looking like it was trying to sift space plankton either.
    Love the Interceptor class. Best post 24th century ship I've seen. The USS Gifford I've seen elsewhere is a pretty good 3D take on it.

    I wish I could! And I agree, somehow they made a wonderful concept my Mr. Eaves into...what that was, kind of impressive really.

    Anyway, I realized I haven't done a TMP era ship yet, so her we go:
    dZbvebj.jpg




    Would you permit me to model a variation of this design? If not I understand, but I want to get permission first before I do such a thing.
    Post edited by PixelMagic on
    scifiericStarCruiserSoul Scream
  • Hunter GHunter G1905 Posts: 543Member
    Thanks guys!
    PixelMagic wrote: »
    Would you permit me to model a variation of this design? If not I understand, but I want to get permission first before I do such a thing.

    Absolutely, I'd love to see it! I can send you the study model I made to help me with the sketch if you want

  • Howard DayHoward Day632 Posts: 434Member
    You mind if I give it a shot as well? Also - have you considered joining the SFM Discord? Your work is really really good, and you've got an excellent eye for this stuff - your feedback and input would be awesome to have. :)
    Ael'sHunter Glennier1
  • Ael'sAel's87 FrancePosts: 69Member
    Howard Day wrote: »
    You mind if I give it a shot as well? Also - have you considered joining the SFM Discord? Your work is really really good, and you've got an excellent eye for this stuff - your feedback and input would be awesome to have. :)

    I second this ! You would be more than welcome on the SFM Discord.
    Hunter G
    AW Fanon Wiki — — — DeviantArt — — — AW Discord (EN)
  • PixelMagicPixelMagic471 Posts: 663Member
    Hunter G wrote: »
    Thanks guys!
    PixelMagic wrote: »
    Would you permit me to model a variation of this design? If not I understand, but I want to get permission first before I do such a thing.

    Absolutely, I'd love to see it! I can send you the study model I made to help me with the sketch if you want

    That would be very much appreciated. My email is [email protected]
    Hunter G
  • trekkitrekki953 Posts: 1,407Member
    I'm sure it will be a beautiful ship. Have fun "building" 👍
    Hunter G
  • lewisnivenlewisniven2492 UKPosts: 463Member
    Hunter G wrote: »
    publiusr wrote: »
    I’d like to see those touches on a new-build 1701-A.
    They are actually similar to my plans for the refit, once I finish the 1701.

    Here's an Excelsior redesign concept:
    qwCiUuj.jpg

    I love this design, I'd like to model this up at some point! :)
    Hunter Gpubliusr
  • Hunter GHunter G1905 Posts: 543Member
    Howard Day wrote: »
    You mind if I give it a shot as well? Also - have you considered joining the SFM Discord? Your work is really really good, and you've got an excellent eye for this stuff - your feedback and input would be awesome to have. :)

    Sure, go ahead!
    Ael's wrote: »
    Howard Day wrote: »
    You mind if I give it a shot as well? Also - have you considered joining the SFM Discord? Your work is really really good, and you've got an excellent eye for this stuff - your feedback and input would be awesome to have. :)

    I second this ! You would be more than welcome on the SFM Discord.

    I didn't know there was a discord, sounds interesting
    PixelMagic wrote: »
    Hunter G wrote: »
    Thanks guys!
    PixelMagic wrote: »
    Would you permit me to model a variation of this design? If not I understand, but I want to get permission first before I do such a thing.

    Absolutely, I'd love to see it! I can send you the study model I made to help me with the sketch if you want

    That would be very much appreciated. My email is [email protected]

    I'll just put the study model here if anyone wants it, as well as the Excelsior study. As soon as I get home that is

    Ael's
  • StarshipStarship466 São Paulo - BrasilPosts: 1,978Member
    edited March 2022 #229
    Hunter G wrote: »

    I'll just put the study model here if anyone wants it, as well as the Excelsior study. As soon as I get home that is

    Your concepts are really good, I love them!
    Study models would be cool to see and get inspiration from them. ;)

    Post edited by Starship on
    Hunter G
  • Hunter GHunter G1905 Posts: 543Member
    Alright here it is. Keep in mind that it's very crude, and was only meant to help with the sketch
    srspicer
  • PixelMagicPixelMagic471 Posts: 663Member
    edited March 2022 #231
    Hunter G wrote: »
    Alright here it is. Keep in mind that it's very crude, and was only meant to help with the sketch

    Big thank you for this. Even if it's crude, it's still perfect to glean proportions from. I think I can handle the rest. Thanks so much.
    Post edited by PixelMagic on
    Hunter G
  • ashleytingerashleytinger2032 Central OhioPosts: 1,254Member
    Crude or no, having a base mesh to build off of is a gold mine.
    PixelMagicHunter G
  • StarshipStarship466 São Paulo - BrasilPosts: 1,978Member
    edited March 2022 #233
    Hunter G wrote: »
    Alright here it is. Keep in mind that it's very crude, and was only meant to help with the sketch

    I exported the mesh to 3ds max and it looks very good!! B)

    cod7lg68acac.jpg

    Thank you !!!
    Post edited by Starship on
    Rory1707LoopholesrspicerLizzy777Soul ScreamStarCruiserHunter GJES
  • publiusrpubliusr550 Posts: 1,747Member
    Dig those nacelles
    LoopholeHunter G
  • mishasiegfriedmishasiegfried150 Posts: 66Member
    I love the hull design. And those nacelles are cookin' too.
    Hunter G
  • Hunter GHunter G1905 Posts: 543Member
    edited April 2022 #236
    Alas, the Ambassador class! I think the C is overlooked too much, she deserves an update. I took some inspiration from the Probert concept for this, but I wanted to keep most of the original lines.
    ambassador_class_redesign_concept_by_hunter_56_df3b79e-fullview.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9MjQwMCIsInBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzNjZTljYzkyLWQ4YTgtNDRlYy1hYjcxLWVhMjViM2Q0OTQ2ZFwvZGYzYjc5ZS00MzIzZTU4Yi1lN2U1LTRkZjUtOWVlZi00NWIzZDA0ZTAwMGEucG5nIiwid2lkdGgiOiI8PTE5MjAifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6aW1hZ2Uub3BlcmF0aW9ucyJdfQ.hD-Zlq7UGnpShmKRD7Byzq-gvExYbULc4kX6_3EscX8
    Post edited by Hunter G on
    StarCruiserVALKYRIE013rojrenashleytingerLizzy777Rory1707BolianAdmiralJayruLoopholeraztovand 14 others.
  • Rory1707Rory1707235 Posts: 240Member
    Awesome update for The C! 🖖🏾
    Hunter G
  • BolianAdmiralBolianAdmiral1120 Torrance, CaliforniaPosts: 2,573Member
    That Ambassador upgrade is sexy AF.
    Hunter G
  • publiusrpubliusr550 Posts: 1,747Member
    Holy moly! You have outdone yourself once again. These have to be kitted.
    Hunter G
  • LoopholeLoophole98 Posts: 68Member
    Goodness you're talented.
    Hunter G
    Standing among giants
  • Soul ScreamSoul Scream20 DearbornPosts: 13Member
    The Enterprise C has always been underrated and she certainly deserves some love.
    Hunter G
Sign In or Register to comment.