The clean textures for my D2 are done and IAâ€™m kinda sick of doing textures for now since thatAâ€™s all IAâ€™ve done for the last three ships I worked on. I need to build something. So I decided to do my version of the Kronos 1 study model that popped up not too long ago.
More of the bridge section done. Most of the shapes are finalized. It’s starting to look like some kind of building to me.
Interesting concept, but I feel the missing of naceles and two necks looks strange.
By other side, naceles and just one neck will make her to much similar to the old and good kAâtinga.
I think I’m just about done with this part. I might add a small bit or two not sure yet.
The bridge section is about as done as I need it to be for now.
Now I’m working on more of the front of the ship.
Here’s a close up of the bridge.
Adding more details.
I figured this was far enough along I could move it to mental ray. I made the bulb under the bridge.
I also added the beginning of weapons and started on the neck.
Starting to rough in some surface details.
Starting to work on the torpedo tube and add some windows.
I’ve refined some of the hull detail.
I got a little bit more done on Kronos 1.
Hope something turns around for you.
Got more work done on this thing. Mainly a few bits to the head of the ship. And I’ve started to work on the shapes of the neck.
Well things are going well so far, I’m now down to only two more chemo sessions. But then I’ll need another CT scan to see how things went and have to have checkups every three months for I don’t know how long. But for now I feel great. Anyway….
I added a few details to the bottom of the secondary hull.
And here is a a shot with more stuff on the neck and the beginning of the secondary hull. I may dump that ridge going down the center, I don’t care for it much.
I’ve added a few more details under the command section.
I also did a little bit more of the secondary hull.
More work on the secondary hull.
A little bit more work.
Here’s a look at what is the impulse engine and maybe a shuttlebay.
I added a little bit more to the neck and I think it works. I also started a bit on the bulby part.
And here is some stuff added to the bottom of the secondary hull.