Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

3DStar Trek Renegades - Klingon Warbird

2»

• TALON_UKTALON_UK2 Posts: 0Member
    Awesome!

Nuff said.

:thumb:
  • 3DTEKO63DTEKO6171 Posts: 12Member
    Menacing!
  • VALKYRIE013VALKYRIE013547 Posts: 1,473Member
    sweetness! yeah, I've been so busy myself lately that I haven't been building any pleasure craft! ( work in 3d at work,but no time for private work..)

looking good, and love to see it textured!
  • lennier1lennier1914 Posts: 1,284Member
    hard to compare anything to that new BOP because you never get a very good look at it, and the only pics on the internet are screen captures which are taken from the few angles you see in the film.
    Well, you could have invested about five seconds to do a quick Google search. ;) http://www.thetrekcollective.com/2013/08/deconstructing-qonos-in-new-into.html
  • trekkitrekki951 Posts: 1,405Member
    I love the Klingons.
    The ship is great, wow !
  • TALON_UKTALON_UK2 Posts: 0Member
    Can we have a front 3/4 high view? Kinda like the angle used in image WIP 08, but pulled further back so we can see the whole thing? I think that is a classic D-7/K-Tinga angle which is missing from your selection so far and would give us a great comparison view with the classic Klingon cruiser. In fact how about a shot side by side with a K-Tinga if you've built one of those already (you're so prolific that I imagine you have)? Be good to compare scale etc.

I love that you've done this as I always found it a bit lame that they used K-Tinga's throughout TNG though they did have next gen designed Klingon cruisers it always seemed naff that these older craft and the BOP still seemed to be the Klingon Fleet's workhorses. A decent K-Tinga update has been long overdue, so it is great to see one here.
  • Always liked the klingon ships. Excellent work.